Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Need pill info: purple ducks....Melb

MOTOMAN

Bluelighter
Friend is about to get some, does anyone any info on these. Sorry, can't give any discription on them. They sound kinda dodgie to me but you never know, they could be yummy...cheers guys.

Was told from a reliable source they are speed bombs and nothing else. Apparently they are very strong though. Good if you are a speed freak.

yayaya, a pal of mine asked abt these same biccies last night! cant scour any info on them!! info plz!
i need to stock pile b4 gatecrasher!
smile.gif

I tested one of these a few weeks ago for a friend and it slowly to orange. He took it with a mixture of other pills so I can't comment on it.
------------------
Kandeman
"Reality is an illusion created by a lack of drugs!"

MOTOMAN you seem to come accross the same speedbombs as me (but you're in melbourne eh?). Recently there were yellow ducks and they were definitely of the stronger variety of speedbombs, but it seems the press varies the ingredients according to the colour more so than the logo. His most recent before the purple ducks were the purple versaces (which were good speedbombs), so the purple ducks probably the same recipe as those.