• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

If I offered you MDMA, Coke AND H., would you take it?

candyflip

Bluelighter
I have a question for you that I have replicated for the Northern Hemisphere Bluelighters in the New To XTC Forum (in the "Bullshit Coke And H Myth FAQ" thread - perhaps you would care to read that VERY large topic first, so you know where all this stems from?):
What if there WAS a pill with Coke and Heroin substances present in it? What if I made one for you? (I won't!!)
smile.gif
Quarter coke, quarter heroin, quarter pure MDxx and quarter binding agent. Would you still take it, given the choice?
I would, but that's me...
But let's say YOU wouldn't. Knowing these substances were in there and knowing they wouldn't be orally active (as explained in detail elsewhere in the "Bullshit Coke and Heroin Myth FAQ" thread), thus wouldn't hurt you either way, why wouldn't you take it?
Yes, I'm playing Devil's Advocate, but really think about your responses: I'd be very
interested to hear your reasoned thoughts as to why you wouldn't take a pill like this, given the example parameters above ...thanks
...well, it beats another thread about 'plugging'!!
smile.gif

------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au

id swallow it down and ask for more
im a sucker for punishment
------------------
its that feeling you get....oh yeah Fukitzpumpin!!!

I'd take it, but instead of swallowing, I'd snort
smile.gif
now that could be interesting hehehe
Seriously though, I can't think of any good reasons to not take it since the MDMA would be the only orally active substance, so the coke and h might as well be chalk for all the good they'd do
------------------
Addicted to the Atmosphere........

Since the Coke and H wouldn't do much in the quantities which would be in a normal sized pill, I certainly wouldn't pay for it!
But if you wanted to give one of them to me for free, sure why not? I just wouldn't be expecting much from it. If it could be guaranteed that the substances were pure and clean, then taking it wouldn't bother me.
But as I said, I doubt it would do much for me, and there's no way I'd go out and buy one.
------------------
If you're skating on thin ice, then you might as well dance...

I doubt that I'd take it, unless there was sufficient mdma in there for it to actually get me peaking. Even then I'd probably rather just take a proper pill. I really see no use in ingesting something that wouldn't do much for me anyway.
& I'm the same as Tarsarlan - I definitely wouldn't pay for it.
Now, if you were to offer me the coke, H & mdma seperately...
wink.gif

Hehe, NO. There are three reasons why I wouldn't bother...
1. Non-orally-active ingredients make up most of the pill, and if I chose to take any of those chemicals separately I'd try to ensure that they'd not been affected by eg. mixing with other contaminants or narcotics, or been placed under pressure and heat in a pill press.
2. I think I'd prefer to enjoy my MDMA by itself, rather than take it with other chemicals (other than perhaps a bit of goey).
3. A "normal" pill, ie. 8mmx4mm weighs approximately 250mg... thus if it contains 1/4 coke, 1/4 heroin, 1/4 MDMA and 1/4 binder... then you have a pill with 62.5mg MDMA -- pretty shit dosage. If you're paying a higher price for the inclusion of coke and H, and have to take 2 pills to get a decent amount of MDMA... better off spending the normal amount of money on a pill with a little more MDMA and less other junk
smile.gif

BigTrancer
smile.gif

No Way would I touch anything with H in
it..Even a small of amount of very pure
Heroin could be dangerous.....
Stick to MDxx - much safer !!!!!!!

I'd probably give it a go, as long as it was free and I already had other, working drugs in my system.

I certaintly would pay for it - why pay for half a pill that is not active?
Is this a freebie or a purchase?
------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

If it's free, it's good!
wink.gif

------------------
"Let us hope that the whores of evil no longer loiter on the doorsteps of your path"-Jack Kerouac

i made a promise to myself quite a while ago that i would never take coke or heroin in any form, so my answer is NO.

well, im not at all interested in taking Coke or H, It just doesnt appeal to me...
so i say no.
plus, all three of those chems in quater pill amounts would mean i would feel jack all, and consider it a bunk pill!

errr i guess so - can I have two to get a decent dosage of mdma?
Geez I'm a dodgey bugger !

I probably wouldn't, but purely for the fact that the dose of MDMA wouldn't be high enough.
I would much rather take a pill with more MDMA - something that is actually going to work.
The heroin and coke thing doesn't bother me since they arent active orally. I havent tried either, and dont think I ever will, so if they were orally active I think I would definately turn it down. Maybe.......
Luv Voodoo

ghahaghahaha....
smile.gif

candyflip, next time we are living in Spain, come visit...you are describing a typical night out in Barcelona. Opium rather than H though...very nice at 9 in the morning.
------------------
~olympic cauldron my arse~

I have actually had this particular combination on one very insane night. Injected though - about 50mg MDMA, 100 mg coke, 100 mg heroin. Very, very nice, intensely erotic, not too nauseating which is how i ggenerally found whacking bigger doses of e. People have made the points about dosage, but make the pill big enough, or just bomb the powders, and it would be lush orally to i think.
------------------
venceremos - hasta la victoria siempre
Al-Qahira, Ares, Auquakah, Bahram.
Harmarkhis, Hrad, Hou Hsing, Kasei.
Ma'adim, Maja, Mamers, Mangala, Mars.
Nirgal, Shalbatanu, Simud and Tiu.

Candyflip,
I would crush that sucker and have it up my nose quick-smart. I have no interest in Heroin, but if the pill has a reasonable amount of Coke and MDMA in it...well two outta' three is OK by me.
------------------
Toeing the line vs. the "E-Conspiracy"