• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ecstasy Debate - Feel like voicing an opnion?

haste

Bluelight Crew
Just something for all you debaters out there - probably not a site visited to often by people, but stil a chance to voice an opnion I guess:
http://www.publicdebate.com.au/is/475/
Many other topics covered - I don't mind the site, get's the brain ticking
------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

Pills can be bought for as low as $15.
WTF?!?!? Where are they getting these kinda pills from?
And the results of the vote: Should Ecstacy be Legalised? currently stand at...
Yes = 17.06%
No = 80.55%
Not Sure = 1.56%
Don't Care = 0.83%
------------------
Common Sense isn't all that common
[This message has been edited by Tarsarlan (edited 12 September 2000).]

Good site... I loves me an argument..... grrrrrrrr
smile.gif

------------------
"Revolution is the opiate of the intellectuals..."
Peace, Love and Empathy
Peter Poppa

As predicted it is just full of half-wits for the negative, that think they are an authority on the subject after watching the last installment of "DRUGS" on 60 mintues...
BAH!
------------------
Bom Shankar!

Well, everyone - lets show them!!! If we all get on there and use the knowledge that we have gained from this site to let them know the truth, maybe we can convince at least one person!
If we all contribute, maybe it wont seem like such a one-sided debate.
Luv Voodoo
------------------
There is harm in taking a drug, but the biggest harm today is societies constant effort to shape everyone into its perfect ideal.

thats the spirit Voodoo - no use bitching and moaning that it's typical and that everyone's opnion sucks, lets get off our arses and make ourselves heard. I'm in the midst of contructing a reply - and like I said, I love the site and I love a challenge
smile.gif

------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

Well Ive thrown my 2c in there... Do they read the repsonses before posting them or is it an Auto-form? hmm...isnt up there yet...
------------------
Bom Shankar!

Well Siva, I posted something at about 10.00 and 2 1/2 hours later it still isnt up.
I wonder if it just takes a while, or if they are edited........hmmmm, me thinks it may be possible that my response won't end up on there.
Luv Voodoo
[This message has been edited by Voodoo Chile (edited 12 September 2000).]

I posted something last nite in another debate and it's there today - so it must take awhile for whatever the reason may be
------------------

Why bother trying to educate such f%*&wits - they've made their decision and all the logic in the world ain't gunna change their minds.
I seriously think half of them are jealous that they don't have the guts to try E, and secretly are curious as to what they're missing out on.
You gotta laugh at that kid who said his friend was 'sooo close to dying' after his friend's drink was spiked with an E.

Why bother? I'm glad when this board was set up the same attitude was not employed
Sorry nothing personal
smile.gif

------------------

No offense taken haste... i think you might have taken what i said the wrong way (due to my poor wording).
I was simply trying to express my frustration after visiting that site. I see it as fighting an uphill battle - I was under the impression that they undemocratically select what letters get displayed. I was tempted to write a letter but felt there was a good chance I'd be wasting my time.

I hope you ALL take the opportunity to at least VOTE there (so that the balance is a little more even and thus, a sensible discussion might take place) and read the advise of Mrs Florence Through, grandmother of two and ecstasy-use advocate, whose post should appear tomorrow morning sometime....
what a lovely old lady Flo Through is....
wink.gif

------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au

XSI11V I understand your frustrations - I have the same ones hehehhee....but I also get frustrated that we never take action....it's always why bother...no direct attack at you
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------

Wow, you guys done gooooddddd!... (the pages have been updated and that topic is now the 5th most talked about on their site: I hope you're voting too?)
Now THAT'S a more even debate! (pity they edit your responses though...)
smile.gif

------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au

I've just placed my response - I guess it won't be displayed until tommorow. If they are editing people's responses then it will be interesting how much they chop out or mine.
Let me also say how happy I am to see people voicing their opnion - good to see there are passionate people out their - let's not take this lying down.
Candyflip - gotta love that Florence Through hehehehe....and to quote my grandson hahahah
wink.gif

------------------

OK guys, well my post is up there finally, and it wasnt edited which is good.
BUT, there is something seriously wrong the voting poll. I voted yesterday, and the results today are exactly the same as they were when I looked at them yesterday. Now surely some of you guys have voted?
So, I decided to test it. i voted yes three times in a row, and the results didnt change.
Hmmmmm, me thinks something shifty is going on here
smile.gif

Luv Voodoo

mmmmmmm well I have noticed that the poll has changed since I first spotted the site. The reason why it's not changing with every subsequent vote is because it records your IP address - most polls work in this fashion - it prevents people from sitting there and rigging polls by just voting over and over.
Well thats the way I understand it.
smile.gif

------------------

Yeah - I figured that haste....!!
smile.gif

I looked at the poll before I voted, and I swore it didnt change after the first time, but I must have been wrong.
Just kidding around
wink.gif

Luv Voodoo

Well done Haste on letting us know about this debate, and well done to everyone on voting and having their say!
My contribution is up there
smile.gif

Hopefully we can educate and even change the minds of a few more people.
------------------
If you're skating on thin ice, then you might as well dance...