Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 11/9

primus

Bluelighter
I decided to give Entropope a break from starting the new perth pills thread today
smile.gif

I have basicly just cut and pasted it all from the last thread. Anywayz on to the pills .
Pink/Purple Hearts - Tested black. Highly enjoyable pill.
VJ or BJ - Tested Orange.
White Sex/Male gender symbol - Seems like K or a K mixture of some sort.
Purple/Red Rolex - Tested Black, really good, nice + intense pill.
White Doves - Tested Clear, ppl said they where enjoyable, but very trippy off 2 pills.
Yellow Cks - No Test, Ketamine.
Green Sex - no noticeable effect.
White Wheel/BMW/Wagon Wheels - Tested Black, reports range from not very impressive to an awesome pill.
White Michelin Men - No test, ppl on them said they were nice and they were enjoying them selves.
I heard that there was some white mitsubishi's floating around, but there always seems to mitsi's here, not sure if they are new or left overs from last time.
Ok, I think that is all of the newer pills mentioned in the last Perth Pills thread.

tried a purple heart at heresy, a good pill but i'd have to rate them below the windmills, although i was sick at the time so i think a second trial may be in order...

*wink*
cheers primus
Heard about some red ying yangs from a reliably dodgy source today.
I don't have much info at this stage and I'm hunting down some heavy duty analgesic after breaking my big toe for the third time this year half an hour ago.
I hate valium, but I think its gonna have to do.

oh an there's 'ox blood' around. Heehee ox blood. Seems to always be around, but I never see it much. At the mo, I'm seeing it and it looks nice. Deep red whipper.
Dunno what happened with the orange, I never followed it up. Its definetly been made up tho.

Tried out BMW's on the weekend and found them to be an excellent pill definately more intense than the windmills but they were short lasting. Mates tested out purple hearts and out of 5 people reports were not overly impressive though they did test black.

Had one and a half pink hearts on Saturday night alongside Hippy, and Sproing... Enjoyed the pill immensly, not as "fucked up" as i would have been on windmills, but defiantley a nice MDMA roll. Prolly a much cleaner dose than the windmills, but I would agree with other comments that windmills were a stronger dose. Plus, i don't think i felt much, if any, more "loved-up" on the hearts, than i would have on the same dose of windmills, although atmosphere can often affect that aspect, and the chill-out room at Heresy was not the cosiest...
But, to finally settle the score in my own mind, next weekend i'm gonna go back to the windmills for a direct comparison...

Ox blood was out years ago. The real stuff is actually a liquid. You put a couple of drops onto a bit of tissue and swallow that. Have you pinging off your head. Extremely strong stuff. Its not just red wipper.
Whats the deal with the orange? Must of missed the story there.

I'm told its the same guys that made it up last year (the orange)
Not 100% on that tho.
My guy that was going to pick it up never bothered, and my other one who was the main connection thru to the orange guys has left the country.
This ox is just whipper, or maybe a bit of meth. I dunno, it doesn't look cut down. I guess not the true ox blood. Its just red whipper whot I saw, but damn good.

Primus.GW
Ox Blood is this not someone close, not filtering all those match heads out (along with other not so good chemicals)to get more quantity per serve.I cant be sure but i tend to aviod pretty chemicals as they are usually just bad filtering.
Im probably wrong but its the first thing i think of when i hear OX BLOOD yuk.My body is a temple,not a filter.Ever notice the cists ppls get from stuff like that.Ah F.. it i dont realy know,it could be food colouring.

There's now been two different report of a 'Rise' pill on pillreports.com (As in the nightclub). Has anyone come across these puppies? They got a rating of 10 and 9!!

I've always thought of colour variations as impurites. For instance, specks in pills can mean little bits of impurities.
As for wizz, I know a bit of colouring goes on for marketing purposes... but I don't know much about precursor colours etc.
I haven't used IV for a while and that was the only way I could really pin point impurites well. For obvious reasons.
The crystals are small... so impurites there are but I don't think that colour is a good determinant with whipper, as in my experience the colourful stuff is often the better.
Impurites are always there tho. The best rate i've ever seen was this friend of mine who mastered the birch method to the point of regaining a 95% recovery of whip from pseudoephidrine.
Anyway back to the point, the ox seems rather clean, around the usual standards of uncut. I'll try a decent dose at some point soon hopefully.

drave... I reckon the hearts are pretty loved up still... I wanted to hug everyone... held it back tho for all the little whining bastards surrounding me... I mean getting hassled by a 13 year old is NOT cool!
------------------
The Strange Guy with the Bright Girly Pink Strange Hair

yeah, my thoughts exactly sproing...
what we need is a good house party to really test these biccies out...

Doinggg! Did someoine just say 'House Party'
wink.gif

Tee hee...using White Smokes PC at the mo....
Haven't been able to get access in a while
frown.gif

I'm up for a house party in a couple of months...
smile.gif

DB :Þ

Fark did i have a heart attack when i saw that post!!! Not knowing he had posted.!!!!
Thinking someone was using my nickname.Darkblade dont do that to me dude!!*S*

hey has anyone heard of "Pink Cliterus'" and "Three Unicorns"... they are supposed to be fucking potent, but real personals...
hopefully my suspisions are right, they should be MDMA...
i remember reading from teknoscape about pink cliterus' but I dont really trust that site, they have the worst reports on there
frown.gif
but the unicorns got a 10/10 from some guy!

A new bluelighter posted a pill on a RAVEN, said it was extremely intense.
Waiting to hear what colour it was, but could this be the same pill as what some people are calling the RISE pill (MDMA apparently), considering the logo would be a bird, which has caused us all to go "yeah right".
It could be the pill has a press similar to the rise logo, an insane coincidence, and really its a new and imported biscuit, chock full of all that is good.
[This message has been edited by Biscuit (edited 15 September 2000).]

purple 007's gotten today
description: pale purple with very small darker specks. flat both sides, good 007 stamp with no score. Very small pills, bout the same size as the purple hearts.
First report is nicer than the hearts, but i'll hopefully post tommorrow with a few more reports from friends. Didn't have a tester with me so unfortuanately they went untested
frown.gif

Biscuit, i hope u r right... but as i posted in eNTITY's thread, it could be the other way round...
few people who i know, they r experienced pillers, although still uneducated by BL standards, told me bout an experience they had last weekend. Had half a white mercedes, confirmed MDEA, then half of a pill that they said was a "raven, raiden, or radox, or sumfin". Described the roll to me as follows... was feeling nice and sm***y, not real loved up, but nice (as would be expected from half merc), but a while after dropping the "mystery pill" had a sudden wave of fuckupedness. Couple of them felt extremely nauseous, the other curled up in one of the upstairs corners at the globe. All agreed that it was a very nasty experience.
I doubt that a heavy dose of MDMA would have produced such results in that situation. To add to this fucked up tale, upon hearing this, i was then informed by another friend that some DJ friend of his had warned him about a pill that had killed someone about 2 weeks ago, going by the name of "sumfin like raiden, or maybe radox".
But wait there's more... i have just been informed from one of the gals i went to the Rise with on Friday night that some sleazy fuckhead was telling her bout some pills that had 4 outta 7 of his mates in a nasty way last week, strangely enuf also named "raidens or sumfin".
Ok, so heres what u may have gotten from this post.
1) People who take drugs end up so fucked in the head that they can't remember exactly what people say to them, or what pills they have taken.
2) The majority of people who go to the Rise r "sleazy fuckheads" so Drave was stupid for even bothering to mention that bit.
3) People who don't have a test kit, shouldn't take pills.
4) People who take drugs are also really good at playing chinese whispers. I mean really for all i know it was yellow elephants that had people feeling sick at some Tupperware party 3 years ago.
5) Drave should really get some sleep now...
Guess what i'm trying to say is a simple "be carefull peeps..."

Hrrrmmmmmm,
Does anyone remember the "radons" (maybe raidens) From bout 6 months ago? They were 2-cb....