Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

WARNING - yin yangs, melb.

atomica

Bluelighter
description: off white, greyish, assorted blotchy speckles. hard press but looks soft when whole. very bad logo press. barely discernable yin yang logo on one side - pi symbol, better pressed, on the other. shape normal flat pill. will measure, possibly scan later
okay, after seeing someone claiming to be on yin yangs peaking off their nut, we were later offered a couple of these by her friend. we had heard good reports of them being strong mdma.
at home we tested them and they came up a weak orange reaction, with some left over stuff that didnt react. since we had run out of speed, and had stuff to do, we crushed up less than half of one, and snorted it. asym had a bit less than a quarter, i had a lil over an eighth.
asym put some on his tongue, said it slightly numbed.
the effects on this little were: very lethargic, heaviness in limbs, mild tingly - innerbody vibrating feeling, slight K-like dissociation, general scatteredness. possible mild speedy effect (but hard to tell since we were still speeding/heading for speed comedown). heart rate accelerated. at first, brief "i feel pretty okay" feeling which rapidly went away with unpleasant physical feelings and worry of what we just took.
AVOID THIS PILL!! contents are unknown, and as has been mentioned so often, but quite often ignored - DONT TAKE IT IF IT DOESNT TEST BLACK!!! (lesson learned)
also if anyone has clues what this might have been please let me know? i thought *maybe* pma + some kind of mild stimulant? but i really dont know, and on the basis of so little after speeding its hard to even guess. asym, after 5 years of raves and drug experimentation said its nothing he's ever had before, so its not too common.
also, we have one whole pill + a lil more than half left. we will not sell it (what a waste of $ *wimper*) but will forward it for the purposes of chemical testing if there is such a thing in au other than ez test. i know i cant send it to dancesafe..
smilez ppl.. be safe and dont take it if it doesnt come up black
smile.gif

I was offered these Ying Yangs out on Sat night. Didn't know the guy and he was offering them for $35 which kind of said it all really and I politely declined the offer. It seems like there have been some really AVERAGE pills going around Melbourne lately that seem to contain speed with some other weird substance (K, PMA I'm not sure) but someone else described the feeling perfectly as a "dirty mild hallucinogen". Other pills that I or others have come across with this kind of combination are the Green Apple Macs and Blue Butterflys (which seemed so similar they could have come from the same manufacturer?).
Does anyone else have any ideas about what is in these shitty pills?
Such a shame that Melbourne has had such a run of duds.

Got some Ying Yangs today and they fit a very similar description to Atomica's description. However the logo isn't too badly pressed. They measure 8mm by 4mm. Tested dark purple in 3-4 seconds and they have the nice aniseed smell to them so definately mdxx of some sort. Haven't tried as yet, but will report once have munched, cheers
smile.gif

do they have the pi symbol on the other side e^lectric? also, are the speckles green?
a friend of mine had ones with green speckles and they were the genuine article. they had no pi symbol, whereas ours did
there are definately two different batches floating around, so beware!
have fun on those genuine ones e^lectric!!
smile.gif

Nah no PI symbol on the other side Atomica or green speckles. Similar colour by the sounds of it but the reverse logo side has a score and a small but pronounced bevilled edge on the scored side only.
There was no green specks either, that i could make out. So maybe there is a third batch foating around, or there are inconsistencies in the batch produced??
Logo pressed pretty well and deep. Not sure when will try but as soon as i have will post the report. All i know is what the tester told me, so should be the goods, take care
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by E^lEctric (edited 12 September 2000).]