Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

dangermouse shafts.

dangermouse

Bluelighter
hi all. tried shafting last night and i can highly recommend it!
green motorola (average) ... 1 hour later up goes a BT (insane) and then an hour after that a gold motorola (lovely) ...
hits you quicker and harder, lasts for the same amount of time.
last couple of times that i've pilled i've had a sensitive stomach (can only drink tiny amounts of water because i feel i have to spew) - i thought the shafting would completely eradicate this but it didn't, lessened the sore effect though.
next week comes my candyflipping experience, i'll be sure to let you all know ;-)
------------------
..dangermouse..
.you've gotta lose it.
.to find it.

good on you d/m!
my next E is going up the wrong way too!
wink.gif

Dont mean to sound ignorant or disgusting, but is plugging just that...plugging it up there and waiting? Or is there more too it?
------------------
Bom Shankar!

hmmm...this always reminds me of the toilet scene in trainspotting...i know too many people that after they've dropped they get this incredible urge to crap...so don't think it'd work for them !
wink.gif

I've always wondered: does it like, 'sit' there once you've plugged it, just slowly dissolving away as the bowel veins absorb it, or does some kind of peristaltic move get it up somewhere in your lower intestine, or what? (anyone with a medical text handy?)
I like eating 'em, thanks!
smile.gif

------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au

cheers Ben, how could something so good, sound so wrong
smile.gif
hehe
------------------
Bom Shankar!
[This message has been edited by Sivâ: (edited 14 September 2000).]