Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

what is cocaine HCL freezing point?

BooMslectA

Bluelighter
I purchase cocaine often in rock sizes of about 3 grams each. i want to get rid of the impurities in these 'rocks' by crushing them up and putting them in pure alcohol, and remove any residue on the top of the liquid.
i Know the purpose of coaine HCL is so it is soluble in water but i want to know what is cocaines frezzing point or if it is possible to exact cocaine out of alcohol by freezing or maybe heating as cocaine has a higher heating temp than alcohol.

I think what you're asking is; what is the solubility of cocaine in alcohol? With a few exceptions, most substances get less soluble in a solvent as temperature decreases. If something is just soluble at room temp, then it will often crystallize out when cooled.

The term freezing point of cocaine is incorrect as it rightly refers to a liquid at room temperature, and cocaine HCl is a solid at room temperature. The solubilities and other properties of cocaine, and a means of improving purity can be found by using the search engine.

Please keep in mind that efforts made to purify could be mistaken by authorities for small scale manufacture or freebase conversion, as cocaine has reportedly been smuggled by concealing the freebase in various solvents.