Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

For anyone who is interested.........

dENTEdLENTiL

Bluelighter
Hello all,
It has been a while since I have been here and the main reason was I needed to get away from the scene. I was going out WAY too much and I had issues in my life that I was suppressing by hiding behind E. I know it was rude the way I just dropped off the face of the earth like that and I should have said something, but it felt like the right way to go about things at the time.
I am pleased to say that it is all in the past and I am ready to join the scene again. Big deal your probably saying, well I want just want to say that I can't wait to go out again and feel the first energy of the crowd and all that good stuff. I had this Brown Butterfly about a month ago and I just want to say that it was easily the best pill I have ever had. I could not function, actually my friends said it was the funniest thing they had seen in a while. I allegedly walked up to their group lied down in the middle of them, patted my head and mumbled something like "rub head". Now I don't believe a word of this, and if it is true I hope it isn't and indication of what I can expect in the future, then all I have to say is "The E is good eh!!!!".
I hope to see you all soon, I don't know if there are any planned meet ups or anything, but I can't wait to see you all again.
much love.
d.
------------------
Attitude is something boring people made up!!!!

Big D,
it is indeed a pleasure to have you back. if you check the meetups there is a little shebang at tweekin tonite if you are up for it.
good to have you back
pinga

Hey big fulla...
Good to have you back. Hopefully everything is sorted out well now.
Catch u soon
Smurf

*ROFL*
hey!! welcome back!!!
sorrie..the mental picture of you walking ard dazed, petting your head nad saying "rub head" juz cracked me up!!
No offence meant!!!
=)