Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

info req. - melbourne - yin yangs

lilmonkey

Bluelighter
hi.
looking for some info on kinda ugly brownish (I think they're speckled with white?) yin yangs... -may- be double stacked. not sure. sorry about the shitty description, but I don't have anything else to go by. I did a search and found a post by brisgirl from a while back that seemed encouraging... but then I dunno, melbourne pills have been shitty lately. help appreciated.

GET THEM!!!
Just tested mine and I have tested tons of pills and these turned black faster than anything I have ever seen before... except for MDMA powder!!!
I haven't tasted yet, but my source is damn reliable and things sound good!
They are beige speckled, small diameter, normal height, scored, ridge around edge same side as score.
Will post report once I have tried.
Cheers

Hey Gnome Raver how are ya mate?
smile.gif
Found out i can get my hands on some ying yangs tonight. Only know that they are beigy, quite small in diameter, and smallish logo. If ya can post a pic of them would be much appreciated
smile.gif
Anyone else have any info/user reports on these?

I should qualify though, of course, that just because they test really well that does not mean you will get the experience you expect... they could be MDEA and give you that feeling that some people here likes to call Smacky... hehe.
Will be trying on Saturday night and will post image tonight sometime. Sorry that was too late for ya E^lectric.. your ones sound the same... get my mobile of your beautiful woman and give me a call...
smile.gif

Yeah too true Gnome Raver, but it does sound promising
smile.gif
No probs about the pic. Unfortunately my 'beautiful' g/f and I are no longer
frown.gif
But we are still good friends, and you will still see us out and about
smile.gif
I still might grab ya mobile and give ya a call however, thanx mate catch up with ya soon
smile.gif

just to verify - GnomeRaver's description was FAR more accurate.
smile.gif
small diameter, beige speckled, score, etc. pretty deep stamp. from memory. hmmm... should go check.