• AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDMA Capsules: Week or expectations to high

Kandeman

Bluelighter
Past history last six months:
Mitsi Turbo's Queen B'day weekend
Orange Ck's about a month later
Since then speedy pills ie Blue maples, white rabbits, and the yellow CK's
On the weekend scored some MDMA capsules through a new DD.
Tested purple in 2 sec and to black in about 5-10 sec
Each capsule is about 1/4 full, having never used anything besides pressed pills I don't know how much this is.
Took a full cap at about midnight (@ HK), about an hour later nothing that I could identify, poured another 1.5 onto my tongue. I never got any sort of rush/peak/wave or anything mind altering feeling that I could identify with. I was feeling friendly and was happy to chat to anyone willing, but not getting the lovely euphoria that I identified with the Mitsi's and Orange Ck's. I was very awake and alert and thats about it. I did have a dance but not with my usual enthusiasm (although I can have fun dancing completely straight). I spent most of my time in the chill room, talking with people and smoking the occasional joint, which is fine with me because I am happy to sit back in the chill room and talk to people anytime, but I was looking forward to some sort of wave/peak were I could sit back and think to myself how happy I am, close my eyes for the occasional visual and give myself a light show with my glow sticks.
A friend of a friend took half of a capsule at the same time as me and he felt nothing as well so then he took half a purple duck followed by another purple duck about an hour after that. He peaked for about 4 hours (though this is normal for him) and couldn't sit still all night, lots of visuals very loved etc. (I hate him for it)
Now I pose the question, was my expectation level to high from MDMA powder or did I simply not take enough because there wasn't enough in each capsule. Is my DD ripping me off?
Should I mix the MDMA capsules with these "speedy" pills to get a better effect. I was hoping for an effect similar to the mitsi's and orange Ck's that we had earlier on in the piece, although I know that I can't expect the same result.
Also I did pre/post load and we only go out once a month.
------------------
Kandeman
"Reality is an illusion created by a lack of drugs!"

sometimes powder can be really clean and you can almost forget that you're on it. But you would expect a peak..
1/4 of a cap isn't much I *think* you'd expect it at least half full, and going to black in 5- 10 secs is a bit slow for powder so it could be cut down a bit.

I am only speaking from my experience here. When I had MDMA powder I was quite suprized on how much different it was to pills (I had about 130mg). I was very mellow, and it had a few different effects on me, but yet I liked it alot because it was different. I guess you could say it was alot more "smaky" than pills. Shocking jaw vibrations, but a nice body feeling. When I had it I was not dancy at all, just slumped on a chair and enjoyed the ride. I think next time I want to do it I will be at home in front of the fire or something like that. Oh by the way, how did you sleep? I slept like a baby after it. When I tested mine it went dark purple straight away and bubbled a little.
[This message has been edited by MOTOMAN (edited 03 September 2000).]

I've had some luck recently in getting my hands on some great powder, and I have to agree with the others - the powder is so pure, such perfect ecstacy that it can be completely different to what you are expecting. However I'm pretty sure you're just getting screwed by your DD - by the sounds of it the gear you're getting has been stepped on far to many times! The stuff normally tests straight to black with a bit of a bubble!

yep, our recent caps went straight to black w/ a bubbly fizz! i think you're getting ripped off.
oh how i love caps/powder. one cap split into thirds and i'm in complete eyes rolled back bliss.
if one cap does that to me (okay, i admit i can go all night on a rolex in thirds too..) then i'm guessing those caps were really weak and you are getting ripped off. the effects of powder are different (clearer i think & *less* "smacky") but they're not *that* different!!
i hope it gets better for ya! smilez!
smile.gif

I had a couple of caps one day early this year (for a friend's b'day in the park and for Dave Seaman), on seperate nights. The one in the park was ok, I feel that it just wasn't strong enough. I understand what you mean by forgetting that you're "on it" because it is such a smooth clean feeling. Dave Seaman was the same thing. Although, I did get a massage by an accupressurist just as Dave was getting really fucking deep and dark. I was in heaven. I haven't felt a rush like that since. I asked him out on a date afterwards
smile.gif
He hugged me and said he would love to but he thought his girlfriend would mind.. anyway back to the task at hand.
Both those times I had a cK afterwards because i thought the rush wasn't strong enough.. but that was also around the time when i was living on a steady diet of cK's and CU's.
hmmm..

Thanks for the info ppl, I kind of assumed that this was the answer I would get, I think its time I had a little talk with the DD. Man I'm going through DD's like they are going out of style, oh for the love of one that is reliable !!!!
Oh and Motoman, I stayed up all day the next day to watch the GF (Go Bombers!!!) and then slept like a baby from 8pm til 8am on Sunday, but I will say that I didn't appear to have any sort of a come down, I felt fine all day, ok a little tired but otherwise fine. The only thing that I could identify with was jaw clenching, I am going to have to increase my preload magnesium dose.
Roll on Gatecrasher.........
------------------
Kandeman
"Reality is an illusion created by a lack of drugs!"

hi all. the average cap holds around 500mg - so you can expect that if the cap holds pure mdma it'll only be 1/4 full.
pure mdma like that is different to pills you're right. its real clean and won't smack you around like most pills. the connection with yourself is deeper though, if you're in the right situation pure mdma powder like that will turn a situation into a *magical* one.
still.. the odds of you getting real pure mdma powder is very slim. so you're best crushing up two average 70/80mg mdma pills into a cap, shafting them and getting the proper mdma rush ;-)
------------------
..dangermouse..
.you've gotta lose it.
.to find it.

yeah i agree DM. if you have a cap with pure mdma it will have hardly anything in it.
i had a cap early this year which had b/w 110 and 120mg in it and it was the most fucking amazing i have ever felt! and that was off half the cap. it blew away the rolls royces that were going around at the same time and they had 88mg of mdma in them.
but the environment would've had a big effect on my experience....i was at an outdoor festival listening to storming set by tsuyoshi suzuki when he dropped born slippy and i just went mental.

i was lucky enough to have my first experience with pure mdma on the weekend.
and it is slighly different to pills.
if the tester makes it turn purple and then black, it means a MDxx substance, but not MDMA (i think).
MDMA is supposed to turn black or dark purple straight away.

Your dealer is probably ripping you off. IE, he knows the score enough to realise you'll E test the stuff (which you did) so its probably really week MD mixed with other white powders.
frown.gif
If possible, i'd just tell your DD that they were incredibly weak and that you weren't happy (if possible again use 'Not Happy Jan!') and see what his reaction is.
As said before, if you buy 'mdma powder' it should smoke and fizzle. Good luck to you in the future!
smile.gif
CA
smile.gif

PS to all MDMA cap lovers. For a faster come on, try sucking the cap for a little bit before swallowing it. I have been studying this technique over my E usage days and i really think this helps. Give it a whirl and tell me what you think
smile.gif

I bought 10 of these caps of my DD - tested purple to black in 3 seconds with a few bubbles.
I tried these a few weeks ago, and although I did have a few 5-HTP in the days before, I was pure love for about 4-5 hours. My cheeks were sore for 2 days following from smiling, and my feet had blisters from excessive (but totally worth it
wink.gif
) hardcore dancing!
One of the guys that had one with me said that it was the most intense pill he'd ever had (even compared to the turbo mitzi's from June/July) but, however, lasted only for a short time.
Another friend also tried the same caps, but sniffed a portion of them, and has asked for more, as he loved the very dominant "loved-up" feeling they gave him without being overly dancy.
Now another mate had these same caps for his first time on the weekend at Melbourne Uni, and said that he had 1/2, followed by another 1/2 some time later. He said that he didn't really feel any different, other than a little bit of energy, but that's it. I don't know why he didn't feel these caps, coz I was off my nut, so were 3 other mates of mine, WITH THE SAME GEAR.
I'm just wondering whether this guy was a) in the wrong kind of place for his first time, b) expecting too much to happen, or c) has an immunity to MDMA (if it's possible), coz he has a rather unusual immunity to dope.
Just thought this'd be a good addition to the discussion, coz I got 3 different results from the ONE bunch of caps.
------------------
I think of my life as a series of sketches; each one funnier than the last

down in sydney.. there are 2 different caps going around
the blue caps have jell in them and are THE best caps/pills i have ever tried..
the peak on these is so hard that the utopia you feel on the inside shuts you down on the outside to the point where u cant talk etc but u feel bliss...
the green and golds caps i havent tried but ez tested they turn black straight away and do bubble...
Ur caps were cut with something ( i know dodgy people that pull caps apart and tamper with them
frown.gif
)
caps are awsome and u will know what im talking bout when u finnaly get your hands on a decent one.