Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ectasy + POT + alcahol

KraZeeY

Bluelighter
I am going to schoolies at the end of this year, and i am thinking about taking An E as well as drinking and smoking.
I was wondering how long i have to wait after drinking and smoking before i take the E, cause i know that mixing an E with other drugs can seriously fuck you up.

OK, there's no real time limits as such, BUT, if you're going to be drinking alcohol, have a couple of drinks beforehand and try not to go overboard. If you do continue to drink when you're pilling make sure you alternate alcoholic drinks with water (alcohol dehydrates, and e can mess around with body temp - so make sure you've always got water handy for rehydration)
As for smoking pot and drinking at the same time, it puzzles me as to how people can do it, I always end up throwing mt guts up - but if you're used to it then.. have fun HOWEVER! if you've never smoked cones after pills before start off with the TINIEST amount. Pot has a hugely different effect when you're on pills (depending on when you smoke the cone)you get used to this gradually but my first few times put me in the fishbowl good and proper. It was ok, it's kind of funny, but I was with a whole bunch of people I knew very well and so I didn't have to worry about paranoia. This I think is one of your main concerns..
Another would be, PLEASE don't get too off your face. Why do all three at the same time? Save your pills for a night without alcohol I say, but yeah it's up to you.
Another word of advice. I'm not sure where you're headed for schoolies and even though I'm sure you're old enough to look after yourself (although you do sound 'youngish') but please please please have someone around at all times. Don't go walking off by yourself (especially if you're staying at a beach or something)and beware of horny young boys who think schoolies is there so they can get a *root*.
I'm saying this for everyone here on this board as much as I am for you. The last thing we all want to hear on the news is about some young girl was raped and murdered when she was under the influence ecstasy. I kw this sounmds harsh, but if you're going to trash yourself - do it 'safely' (oxymoron perhaps?) Surround yourself with good trustworthy friends.. and have fun I guess
smile.gif

Cheers,
mona.
PS. I just went back and looked at your name and realised it wasn't gender specific, I assumed you were a girl.. if you've got a penis, I'm terribly sorry
smile.gif
*giggle*

OI! I am a guy :p
I was not thinking about drinking and smoking and Eing at the same time,,
I only want to E and nothing else with it,,
I was more wondering how long i should wait after drinking and/or smoking so that it dosen't effect my E.
For the record i am going to Schoolies in the Gold Coast 25th november to 2nd of december.

Heehee oops!
well, I say, as long as you're well hydrated you can alternate nights I suppose.. although you're liver migh not thank you for it
smile.gif
but as I said before, you can pretty much do all three in one night, and I know people who often to (although one or two drinks being the limit)

From experience,
Don't drink and e.
Alcohol basically negates the effects of e. Well at least for my wife and I. I can't speak on behalf of anyone else. Lot's of people I have spoken too have said to stay clear of that combo. Just not nice
Have fun
CC
------------------
Just say CC's

thats funny mona, I assumed the same thing!
Um... be careful (i'm young as well, 17, so I know) Go easy on the pot afterwards as mona said. Just be weary of the paranoia. Dont work yourself into a state. Just say to yourself "yeah, i'm para, but because of the drugs. Enjoy!"
oh, and dont go taking advantage of the girls on E. Or... at least save a couple for me
smile.gif
(j/k fem activists. Geezus, go shave. ARGH! did I even say that? *whip* oh yeah!)
haha

altough being a guy i'd still apreciate not being rooted by horny teenage boys while under the influence.

what the hell WAS schoolies week for then? :p
I remember all the boys standing around cheering at 8am (still drinking from 3pm the previos day) when a friend trapsed back to our campsite carrying some foreign blanket. heehee schoolies.
I say its more important to watch out for 20+yo guys that go to schoolies to take advantage of young defensenless girls. Seedy mofos. A friend of mine is thinking of going down with his bro this year... he's 20. And I noticed lots of mid 20 guys when I was in schoolies.
Oh yeah you're a guy. Oh well, just don't get into fights
smile.gif

hahaha I feel like and old pa.