• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Did anyone just feel that Earthquake! (OT i know)

E^lEctric

Bluelighter
Shite did anyone else feel that earthquake bout 5-10 min ago??, i live near the Dandy's but i was on my bed and it was shaking very noticable, i rekon at least 3 on the richer scale. And no iam not on any illicit substances tonight
wink.gif

***probably just your nextdoor neighbours having a real good shag-fest!!!
wink.gif

hehe
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

LOL Lilly, nah shit you not, my old man rekons one of the strongest he has felt here in Melb depends on where the Epicentre is mind you. Then again maybe iam going mad, no more drugs for me
wink.gif

shit yeah man.Us 3 stoners where sitting round,wondering what it was!
Was cool,in a way!though i dont trust this house much
smile.gif
he hee

Yeah i was wondering what the fuck that was. Wasnt too big though, just a few bumbs but i could feel the furniture move around me.

Just in case any of you are curious. It registered 4.5-5.0 on the richter scale and the Epicentre was somewhere in Gippsland, and felt across all of the Melb suburbs. Biggest in 4 years apparently. Anyway i thought it was pretty cool first one i had felt
smile.gif

i didnt feel shit, though i am in sandy mind u.
------------------
ahhhh...natural light, get it off me...get it off me!

Yep... it was me testing my new 1250W subwoofers...
Hehe. Actually yeah we did feel the tremor in the Dandenongs.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

Ok so who knows how many build up tremours there r before a major earthquake? Cause we just had 2! And they r getting bigger.
btw....go check out 'night of the red sky' in words.
------------------
IT has always been expain. But how do you explain an emotion? A state of mind? 50yrs ago people tried one way, 5000yrs ago they tried another. It doesnt matter what explination you cling on to as they all lead down the same path.

I didn't actually FEEL the earthquake.. but it rattled the fuck out of a few doors in the house... scared the shit out of me...
(jumping out of bed)
Whose there!!!
I spent the next ten minutes checking the house... then the next hour wondering if I had some sort of ghost in the house (weirder things have happened.. believe me)..
It was pretty funny this morning when I found out it was an earthquake.
[This message has been edited by riichiee (edited 29 August 2000).]

I was in bed last night and thought that I was tripping. But then 10 mins later a friend SMS me and said that he felt it two.
Is there going to be a big one?

I MUST have been stoned, didn't feel a thing! Mind you even tho I live in Melb I live nowhere near Gippsland and the Dandenongs are a farkin' long way away too!
Would have been the funniest line whilst indulging in some horizontal folk-dancing..."Did the earth move for YOU too?" bahahahahahahaha...