Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - new 29/08

entropope

Bluelighter
you lazy bastards
and now you know I'll do this regular, i hate two pages that much. It's better if someone else starts the new thread tho. Less confusing having two threads from same screen name. Sorry, I just can't stand two pages.
This won't be as comprehensive as the last opener. I'm a little out of touch with what's around. And very busy.
White Mercedes - two types around. One is bunk, potentially dangerous. The other is a strongish dose of MDEA. Effects I observed seemed good.
BMWs - I no nussing
Red Rolex - dunno much. Sound like they're worth a drop of Marquis.
Pink/Red Bulldogs - there were heaps around a week ago. Don't know about now. Reports suggest the same as all red bd's have been, good for a speed pill.
Some say suprisingly, or interestingly good.
Grey Hearts - still trickling out. Must be gone after this week tho. Mongo. Possible multiple batches. None are nice.
There are still domes of various sizes, shapes, colours and names about. Less in number and variety now.
Some blue, some grey, and some orange pills with an 'e' on them. Sound dodgy. Grey 'e' are reported as MDxx.
Blue I know nussing about.
Orange ones tested bunk. Reported as a red test reaction. I'm guessing it was an ez-test (as red E! test reaction indicates heroin) which indicates something I don't have time to look up, asprin/paracetamol I think. Either way they're shyte.
Orange birds - sound local straight up. Test orange. Probably not much if any left around. Why is that? I want the speed bombs to be around for months cos no-one will buy them. Alas, alas we're far from dat aye?
That's about it for me for pills right now. As I said I don't know much atm and I apologise for the lack of detail here, but I'm lacking in time a lot so if detail is required, just look it up in the last thread or pillreports.com
As for other stuff:
Acid is becoming popular again. This means good news and bad news for those that enjoy it. There will be more made up, but the price may increase too. I know of some people selling/buying for $20ea already. But I can't see it going over $15 as a regular singles price really. Tens and more are going up tho I think. 100's are not worth buying imo. 10's are worth it if you're putting in with friends for a nite on acid. But $80/ten is looking unsafe. Not that I know fuck all about buying acid anymore.
I was thinking 100 would still cost $300-$450. Not so (apparently) I don't have a large number of acid sources (ie 2) so I don't really know.
The snowflakes were liked/loved by all and they are gone. No-one I know can get acid right now. Like I said its becoming popular, people have been suprised.
There's a little of that blue tinged white crystally whipper around still. And the guys its being sold to are being given explicit instructions not to cut it. And the ones I know aint. It'll be gone by the end of this week. It smells strong - thru the baggie. Like ammonia almost. A strong chemical smell that stuck in my nose for about 5 hours when I snuffed some. Not altogether pleasant but well worth it.
At around the point thats all gone, or sooner there shall be some more orange whipper around. I think its from the same source that made up all that lovely orange wizzcutmeth last year. Didn't get to discuss this at length, but thats the idea I got. So fucken hoooray. *dances a jig*
smile.gif

yeh, quite a bit of acid round at the moment.
ive had rockets and dolphins in the last month.
rockets($20)- good all round fry. nice feeling, small visuals (waving,distortion)
dolphins($15)-alright.confusing.not a real good feeling, but nice visuals.
both needed cones to keep em goin longer than 5 hours.
could sleep off rockets, but not dolphins.
also, any one got any info on pink mitsubishis. heard they r good, but not a real reliable source. they like speed pills, so im not taking their opinion into account. any info appreciated. nothing on pill reports if that wat ur thinkin'.

Jeez! I'm glad I still have a stash of windmills.
Anyone had any Grey Elephants yet? I've heard they're about from 3 or 4 different sources and all reports say they are mind blowing pills but haven't managed to find any for myself yet. Must be stuff all around!
Safafi hat ... check!
Elephant gun ... check!
Elephant ... bugger!

Pink Buldogs are a real healthy dose of speed with a kick of kettamine .....
Cheers for the new thread Entropope GW
smile.gif

Ok if Entropope thinks this was worth posting from the other thread i will be glad to:
Well Plastic was fantastic and i was fucked.
I am now positive the windmills were MDEA or at the least a mixture. I was going to post my many reasons y but i think its been done to death.
A half and speed seemed like the ultimate MDMA exp, however stupid me decided to plug the 2nd half (it worked so well last time. If u r going to do this never do it after u have already had some) and within an hour i felt like i was going to keel over, never ever been so stoned and out of it.
Far far more intense, prob the equivalent of taking a whole pill. I desperately stumbled to the car and threw down 3 D5s, which lifted that feeling, yet i couldnt regain the loved up nature of the first couple of hrs.
Anyway if any other BLs went to this night it was absolutely insane, John Ferris was amazing.
Back to the topic at hand i have heard of WHEELS.
This came from the same source that could get us windmills a few weeks b4 they were all the rage, and anyone had heard of them, so this could have some credence.
The DJ line up for this years GC seems to be far bigger than last yr. Tall Paul, Pappa, Fleming, Taylor (Americas answer to Sasha apparently, thats good enough fo me) v Scott Bond, Matt Hardwick. I think thats partly a reason for the higher ticket price; anyway it is going to be great.

I'm not sure abt the overall red rolex situation in perth but the dealers i know dont have that many more of them.
sorry about not being able to EZ-test the red rolexes but i am a slack bastard and i don't have an EZ test *yet*.
Spoke to a supplier today and he's got a new batch of GREEN MITSUBISHIS!!!! and the white BMWs, no EZ test reports tho. WHy don't dealers/suppliers easy test?? Uhm not much else...
Oh yeah, GC line up this time around kicks arse!! anthony pappa shud b FKing amazing and i'm looking foward to seeing taylor as well. But i wish sean quinn was playing at GC again. Looks like being a blinder of a weekend with digital 2000 on sunday night.
I'm hyped for Electrick
Peace
rc1n
------------------
It's been a long time, I shouldnt have left you without some dope pills to chomp through.... (erik B + rc1n..)

omg taylor. this is taylor as in libra feat taylor -calling your name. and; cass & slide.
smile.gif

Ok
frown.gif
Id like to see many more Bl testing.
Who am i though.
Ok wheels .....look like BMW wheels they are indented, white to off white scored the other side.
Ez tested only not eaten
frown.gif

Tests black yay!

Purple hearts test black.
wink.gif

They're supposed to be made by the same guy(s) that made the good domes of recent.
I spoke to a couple of people that had them and they had good reports.
They have a raised imprint of a rounded heart and they're approx 7mm in diameter.

Entrepope,
Dunno about you reckoning you weren't gonna write much, took me about 2 hours to read it!!
smile.gif

Aus

Well the BMWs/wheels are definitely here. A report on pillreports seem to indicate a very good pill, MDMA for sure; although i'd like to hear from people who can compare these to the windmills.
That weekend of gatecrasher just got bigger, i have heard Judge Jules will be playing at Digital at the globe, i cannot miss this but i figured i'd need a week to recover from GC, shit.
[This message has been edited by Biscuit (edited 02 September 2000).]

Purple hearts have my personal stamp of approval
smile.gif

Me and my friend had half each. It was his first roll and kept saying "this is the best night of my life"
smile.gif
They feel like MDMA, lovered up. But i can't say alot for sure since i only had a lil bit
smile.gif

I was in a terrible setting for it though. I was in a dark and evil place.. with dark and evil people...
smile.gif

umm, yeh, moral of the story is they're worth a look
biggrin.gif

mr. acid reign you definetely look like you had a good time, you bitch!!
these purple hearts arent fully just purple, they've got like green speckles and stuff. they are pretty small, and the heart logo is relatively hard to distinguish. it is on both sides of the pill. to me, the pill looks hell dodgy, but it tests good and by the sounds of it, are pretty good!!

yeh the wheels definately a fine pill. awesome new perth pill. i wrote a report in pill reports. um yeh, tested straight black in 4 seconds, strong MDMA feeling. last quite a while too.off one and a half i was in ecstacy for about 8 hours. nice comedown, felt good next day, so i decided to do some DXM. the logo was quite deep in, and it looked like a big wheel, more like spoke of a wheel. very strong taste, bitter as all hell.

how'd you go on the dxm? I mean, where effects normal for dxm? (you take it often on its own?)
What form did you have dxm in? I didn't know it was available in isolated form. You can buy this 'on the street'? heehee on the street.
hmmmm, no more coffee for me today, strictly guruana from here on.

smacca - thats a real smart idea dosing up on dxm the day after mdma pills!! Not sure if you've read up much on neurotoxicity but dxm and mdma are not a very good combo (may lead to coma or death) even if it was the day after...
watch out and read up b4 you do it again!!
take it easy

couple more, no reports, just that they are available
Green Sex: male/female gender sign, domed both sides, no score (i think)
Yellow Cks: green speckles, flat both sides
just thought i'd tell ya
smile.gif

Just wanted to know if anybody knows anything about white doves? My friends had what they think was some on the weekend and were experiencing LSD type hallucinations but still felt energetic and loved up...

White doves tested clear everyone I spoke to enjoyed 1 but reported very trippy effects off of 2.
Red rolexes tested black I didnt get to try one but a mate did and reports them as being as good as the apricots earlier in the year intense but not very long lasting.
Hopefully numbers come in.
Wheels test black and I am looking forward to testing this weekend!!

I had a purple/red rolex on sat night, was realllly good, nice + intense pill, kinda hit you all of a sudden which i like, not sure how long my peak was cos i was going off to danny howells (its not my fault he's FKing amazing), very very clean comedown.
usually i feel like shit for about a week after bickies (seretoning depletion me thinks..) but i feel reallllly good today, its tuesday night (=
I prefer the rolex's to the windmills but thats my personal preference, long story about how much i hate "creepers"
Hope this helps
rc1n
------------------
It's been a long time, I shouldnt have left you without some dope pills to chomp through.... (erik B + rc1n..)