Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ecstasy and Speed

Smiley^

Bluelighter
Before everyone abuses me, I did do a search on this subject. Maybe I dont know how to use the search properly, but I couldnt find anything.
So I wanted to know what everyone thought about doing speed and ecstasy. I've done both, but never together. I just wanted to know if people recommended it or think its a bad idea.

pls correct me if im wrong, but dont pills contain several combinations of different substances? hence the different reactions from different pills. personally i am not a huge fan of just speed, i like the energy it slams into your body, but i like the pleasantness of the pills.
------------------
ahhhh...natural light, get it off me...get it off me!

Smiley - I always take speed when I pop a pill cause I find that it stops me getting tired.
I usually do a line or two (or pop some in a cap) before I go, and it will keep me going most of the night. I always take a bit to dip just in case I get tired through the night too.
Some people say that speed makes the pill less intense, but I have found that I enjoy the pill more when I have speed. I guess its because I have more energy. I dont take too much though, cause I love to sit down and have big D&M's with my mates!
Luv Voods

just remember that it is thought that mixing speed and e is more neurotoxic so please take measures.
make sure you have 5htp and preload & postload. if you can, get a hold of some SSRIs (like prozac), but read up on this first if you're not sure about it.
i used to find that i needed speed w/ e, but nowadays i tend to lean toward just one of the other, partly to save my noodle
smile.gif
its a lot of fun tho, its a lovely combination if you take the right precautions
play safe
smilez!
smile.gif

See the link in the reply post for a discussion about speed+MDMA toxicity... I'll close this post to stop good information being spread over multiple threads.
BigTrancer
smile.gif