Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

how pure is the heroin in australia

speedygonzales

Bluelighter
The heroin in australia is very pure compared to heroin in thailand. in thailand allot of people smoke 10 g a day mixed with tobacco. in aust I hardly find people smoking more than 1 g a day

How are you finding the quality recently?

In my experience it has gone down dramatically over the past month or so.

I really dislike heroin... how can people like a drug that makes u feel so SICK... *vomits*...

Opiates arn't much fun by my expierience, but if it's wut ur into, it's wut ur into

Australia is suposedly meant to have some of the most pure smack in the world compared to other western countries. But Australia is also the only western country in the world that is having a 'drought' so to speak so that may exlain the quality faling so much.

Zaineaol your comments in this thread are uncalled for and pointless.

I second that rm1x. Zaineaol if you want to postwhore go to social or the lounge, if you want to stay here post threads and replies that have some value.

regarding the orriginal question. ie people in Thailand smoking 10 g a day, this may be due to it being unprocessed or just raw smoking opium. Where as it would make no sence to export an impure product as it just increases the risk of being caught without increasing financhial returns.

^^^^
True it doe'ssound like Opium that is being smoked in Thailand.Especially the fact they mix it with tobacco!?!

I don't believe H has gotten weaker recently,if anything it's gotten stronger and it is cheaper than 6months ago.
I thought the drought ended about 3 years ago?For 12 months(2001) it was so hard(expensive!) to get stoned,and then as quickly as the drought began it was over!!...Well,i thought it was anyway.
pre-drought i saw a police report on H my dealer was charged with,i dont remember the EXACT figure but it was in the 80's i.e 80% pure.It also wasn't uncommon for me to wash my H back then and 80% yields were quite common,i haven't cleaned any for years but i hear people get about 40% these days...thats secondhand info though.
Personally i think it's as strong as it's ever been

I think it's heroin it comes in small white balls but I ask some poeple there why don't they chash it of a foil instead of mixing with tobacco. they said the stuff in thailand doesnt burn probely on a foil like the stuff we have here so people mix it with a cigarret or put it on top of tobacco in a bong. I'm pretty sure it's not opium opium is a sticky dark brown chunk this is very small white balls

hm, interesting. I couldn't tell you realy is it crystaline powder or more organic gummy sort of white balls?
All opium I have seen is a dark putty so you are probably correct. Still maybe its not as pure as the Herion commonly found in australia and hence large amount are consumed. This would also mean than it would be hard to smoke of foil (shudder) as you would need to vaporise a large lump. Hence the use of cigarettes or pipes.

there not gummy white balls they look like the detergent you put in the washing machine radiant except radiant is blue these are white

I'm not a regular or heavy user so my experience may not be that representative but recently I've had heroin from two different sources and both times it has been shit.

Last time I snorted two caps and didn't even come close to nodding.

that is crap. What about tollerance? ie have you found stuff that 1/2 a cap will make you nod?

I haven't really built up a tolerance, but my 'baseline' tolerance seems to be a little bit higher than others...

The best stuff I've had I nodded off two thirds of a cap snorted. If it takes more than a whole cap to get me nodding I wouldn't consider it worth buying.

Some places in the UK only get heroin that you need to add lemon juice or whatever to to inject as well. That's one of the reasons why in many places in the UK, as many people smoke heroin as inject.

Tar heroin comes from Mexico and is found exclusively in the US.

Quick question;
Why would Heroin have a different/more satisfying high than Morpine? I though Heroin was broken down into morphine before reaching the blood/brain barrier...

I'm pretty sure that IV heroin is actually converted into morphine in a different way than other routes of administration, making it a more intense experience.

I believe it's something about the conversion taking place after passing through the blood brain barrier, creating that rush...it's not that IV heroin will get to the brain "much faster" than IV morphine (as Deformed_Neuron said), but that the actual conversion process of heroin to morphine (at a ratio of about 1:3) affects the experience.

I'm pretty sure this is right but if anyone knows otherwise I'd be happy to be corrected! :)

Ps: Also keep in mind that codeine is metabolised into morphine as well, but I've never heard anyone say it's as good as heroin, even smoked or snorted heroin.

This is because codeine is converted in the liver, and the enzymes which perform this conversion are easily saturated, meaning they can only handle so much codeine at a time.

aloowishus said:
^^^^
True it doe'ssound like Opium that is being smoked in Thailand.Especially the fact they mix it with tobacco!?!

I don't believe H has gotten weaker recently,if anything it's gotten stronger and it is cheaper than 6months ago.

Personally in 20 years I've never had problems with quality, even right in the middle of the "drought" I've also found its cheaper and better today than it was 6 months ago, even the street stuff its as white as white and quite pure. Last time I got busted :X the gear was 80%

I was under the assumption the "drought" was invented by the media and the police, as its never never affected my ability to score decent H

The stuff in Thailand that comes in those plastic round containers is also pretty pure if you ask me.