Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Anyone else LOVE getting scattered?

Mr. Horse

Bluelight Crew
Just thought it was worth a mention. On Friday night I went to the Cage for Hamleto's b'day. It was great and we all had a very nice time peaking off our tits, but I have to admit that the fun started at around 7.15am.
Myself and 3 friends left the cage as we had been most generously invited to go and chill at Pingers place while he was here. He told me to rock up at around 8am and being the drug fucked hippies we were, we overestimated and found our selves stuck at McDnalads at 6.50am, having around an hour to waste. By this time we were not in a pretty state. I was scattered and paranoid as were my friends. We had that feeling of not wanting to go anywhere, but not feeling content anywhere we were, if you get my drift. So I headed into the toilets at maccahs to clean my face and hands as I was feeling very dirty (but the dirt you cant rub off) and recieved a very pleasant call.
"Horsey, where the fuck are ya???" yelled Pinger
"eh? You mean we can come now?"
"hell yeah!"
So off we headed in eager anticipation and eventually arrived at Pingers. We sat down at the table but something was not right. I think it was the paranoia and tiredness but we felt very uncomfortable, and I think Pinger picked up on this.
"You guys look like you could do with some orange juice" (Pingers home brand orange juice *nudge nudge* "ghb ahem ahem")
"er... I guess"
So, we sat there drinking our orange juice and in 5 minutes a smile had crept onto all of our faces. Yes folks, we were g'd.
"Lets smoke a spliff" stated Pinger
"Er....I guess
wink.gif
"
This procedure continued for many an hour until we got the point were my eyes were off the planet and I couldnt stop laughing. Nothing was making sense, I couldnt link things together and as for memory, you could kiss that right off. We were all off our faces. Picture this: Pinger, Myself, Alex and Nick lying in a circle talking about absolute bollocks, laughing our tits off having the time of our lives. I couldnt sit straight and nothing was making sense and I couldnt have had it any other way. Pinger was giggle city as was ALex who kept talking and talking and talking. (god bless em!!
wink.gif
)I guess this post has two points to it. firstly: Thankyou Pinger. Words cannot express how much we appreciate you putting us up like that. A true gentleman and I very very much doubt coming down could be a more fun experience than what happened on Saturday morning. Great company (although who the fuck were those two guys???) and GREAT drugs. There is nothing like GHB. It is the best drug invented bar none. I cant imagin coming down without it. (enough with the drivvle, I love ya werk man)
secondly: Who else finds coming down just an absolute blast? I love it, and in the case of saturday, probably a little more than friday night. Anyway, love to hear your view on it. A lot of people dread comedowns. I relish in them and fucking look foward to them.
Two points of advice tho: Dont smoke bongs and dont take cid. A recipe for paranoia distaster.

....comedowns can be fan-fricken-tastic if you are in the right environment...in that case i agree with you 100%, Mr Horse
wink.gif

...for example after a biiiig night out with my girlfriends i remember we headed to a friends house to kill the hour and a half before we could catch the sunday afternoon train back to my best friends house....( she lives aaallll the way out in Craigieburne the poor thing) anyhoo...we sat in this piss yellow house on grotty couches and smoked J after J....i ended up i a semi-concious statetalking absolute verbal diorraeah (sp?) walking from room to room to room to room with absolutely no clue why i had left one room to go to another...but loving it nonetheless....
...we then caught a train to Craigiburne and although the train ride home wasnt much fun once we got into a nice cosy house we made hot drinks and sat outside in doonas smoking J's and having gorgeously profound soul searching revelations/ conversations of which i can remember absolutely nothing.....enjoying the rush from one thought and idea only to be busily rushed into another...
***There are, however, some ESSENTIAL Dont's, I believe, in order to avoid a yukky comedown:
1)I agree, Mr.Horse, do not smoke bongs....they do this freaky mind fuck thing to me where i enter the land of 'gone too far'...where things are no longer happy but rather strange, twisted and surreal...mmm...in a bad way
wink.gif

2) Do not go to some wierd bogan's house who you met that night to score weed....only to find yourself coming down in a small boxy living room in the most un-familiar of surroundings with NO frigging clue how to get home
3)Do not opt for music off and T.V on....from here on ALL conversation will die
4) do not go anywhere with a couple....as they lie back and snooze happily in the big futon bed you are left sitting there...alone...and that is where the nothingness sets in...
Good friends, good atmosphere....sunny days....warm drinks.... BIG hugs and LOTSA grass...and a HUGE fireplace....theses things help ensur a lovely enjoyable come-down
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
shit sorry if i have rambled and crapped on here
Cheers
Lilly
smile.gif

LOVE getting skazattered with a big bunch of good people. sitting in some comfy chairs with the warm sun streaming through the windows and the simpsons marathon on fox8. giggling at homer and about the night before and eating FROZEN YOGHURT ICYPOLES!!! telling yourself "close your mouth, you look like a moron" but not being able to stop your jaw from just hanging. eeeeeee! must try the icypoles. heh. the bulla ones. bulla? yeah.

yeah lilly! you know where its at!!
one of the great things about pings afterwards was the he had a penthouse in the city which was new and modern and clean, and I think its important to be in a clean environment.
Also things to avoid:
- ppl who wont have joints with you and look down on you. Makes you feel dirty and horrible and I hate that.
- Dont think about what you have to do after you sober up. Enjoy the moment.
- I second and third the whole music over tv. Very very important.
- Be around close friends, but dont get into anything too deep, cos you wont remember it
wink.gif

....if there is one thing you simply CANNOT do is make relevant phone calls....shit i learnt that the hard way....just save it for another time...
EG.1)....been out the night befor and decided 'fuck work....yaa..can't be bothered...so i sat down and tried to plan what to say, dialled and went
"hi-this-is-Lil-can't-work-ummmmm-yeah-sorry-i-feel-really-wierd-and-i'm-gonna-go-to-bed...realised how fucked i sounded, burst into a bout of cray laughter and hung up
Embarassing.Very very embarrassing...
wink.gif

EG.2)Called home, in a really slow airy - fairy voice i went "hiiii mmuuuumm...mmm i am having earl grey tea at Kelly's house"...talked about how good my tea was for 5 minutes then told her she was beautiful and hung up...
smile.gif

Shit i had some bad covering up to do later that night....
***gone off track but oh well.
I believe that once you learn to harness you're comedowns and turn them into a good experience, just relax, go with it, don't stress and enjoy it...just think whatever you have to to be happy
wink.gif

P.S Mr. Horse you sound like a potential come-down buddy!!! You've got it all sorted, bruvva!! HEHE
Bye for now, Cheers
Lilly
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

hahahahha..... you guys a fuckin spot on the dot baby. that phone call to work was one fuckin trip down memory lane, though i spent a good half hour working on my story and delivery and managed to pull it off, something about eating bad shrimp at a 21st birthday at a chinese resteraunt in richmond. food poisoning is a great one, for getting off work, cause they all know what it is like and you can rock up to work the next time and not have to fake any lingering coughs or anything.
big time agree on the tv/music thing. though simpsons is acceptable or just mute the telly and have the music on.
[This message has been edited by Dustoff (edited 28 August 2000).]

I have to disagree slightly here on a particular point, though its all personal choice.
I find that on comedown from pills, without weed i am a zombie, i cant think straight, i stare off into the distance looking at nothing and thinking nothing, and wondering where i should be heading and what i am supposed to be doing, and then once i work out whats going on, i forget again and have to work it out again about every 5 minutes. seriously i spent about 5 hours at the mound one day sitting there listening to everyone, without saying a thing and without moving.
I find that comedown from pills, with weed i am able to slowly float through comedown - i may be talkin shit but its lots of fun, i am able to converse with people and i am nowhere near as paranoid. i am more happy, comedown is something i can handle and enjoy, i am less confused, and i find the effects of the pill come back in some force, for some time.
mr horse - i was at pinger's place briefly last week so i know what you mean. its real nice in there. would have been good for somedown - especially the view. you could spin some dribble talk from out there!
------------------
Nine out of every ten munkE's recommend cocopops.

not having a super long fun scattered comedwon is one of the things i miss most about pills
only horsey you know im a hobo so id have to substitute the g for a couple of bourban and cokes, now before you all go throwing up thinking about drinking when you're coming down, try it and i think you'll find it a pleasent suprise, anyways heres a post i made
scattered!!!!!!!!!!! (modified 0 times)
MunkE Mc
mmm being scattered is fun, after sub last sat a group of us were scattererd as nuts and sat around talking jibbershmoo( scatter
talk) for 7 hrs hehheehe that was a fun morning,
YOU'RE NOT COMING DOWN, YOU'RE ENTERING THE SECOND STAGE OF YOUR PILL, FUKT PART 2, ALL THE SCATTERDNESS, JUST
WITHOUT THE BUZZING AND THE RUSHING
DONT SLEEP STRAIGHT AFTER A RAVE, TAKE TIME TO SIT BACK, RELAX, SPEAK SHIT TO YOUR FRIENDS AND ENJOY YOUR
SCATTERED TIME,
INTERESTING TOPICS COVERED DURING OUR SCATTERED JIBBERSHMOO SESION AFTER SUB WERE:
-MUSICALLY ENHANCED TOMATOES-AND IT'S RELEVANCE TO THE GROWTH OF REPLICAHS BACKYARD
-BLACK BOGGERS, THE SMOKE MACHINE AT CHASERS WAS QUITE CLEAN, LEAVING US WITH A LACK OF THESE ODD CREATURES
OFTEN FOUND HIDING IN YOUR NOSTRILS AFTER RAVES
-THE SEXUALITY OF YOUR ANKLES-ANKLES WERE COMPARED TO BREASTS AND THEIR VARIOUS PROPERTIES WERE DISCUSSED,
INCLUDING HOW TO MAXIMISE THE BUST OF YOUR ANKLES THROUGH THE USE OF ANKLE SOCKS(THE ANKLES WONDA BRA)
-IM SURE MORE WAS COVERED BUT MA BRAIN WAS IN NO STATE TO BE REMEMBERING
SO PEOPLES ENJOY YOUR SCATTERDNESS, AND FEEL FREE TO POST THE TOPICS OF YOU CONVERSATIONS
ALL HAIL JIBBERSHMOO!
------------------
you saw mikey with hoffy, NAH YOUR KIDDING ME!

I have to say that sunday's are fast becoming more fun than Saturday nights. There is nothing better than spending the day either kicking back at the beach, in the parks down at St. Kilda or at home if the weather is not permitting, and just spinning shit to friends, being total idiots and basically just having a great time being trashed. Sunday's for me are great fun, me and my friend often head down to revolver at about 6am and kick back talking to people till around 10-11ish, sometimes we've stayed on till late in the afternoon. The atmosphere there is great, relaxed, chilled, comfy couches and you are always bound to meet some "interesting people".
Thumbs up to comedowns, who says they are shit.......???!!

hahahahha munkE you crack me up....and yes I agree...nothing like a bourbon and coke (has to be Couger for me
wink.gif
).
I find that getting yourself into the frame of mind that scatterdness is part of the whole expereince (as a part 2 as munkE has suggested) lessens it's effects. Laughter and friends are one of the best medicines I find - and there is nothing more funny than laughing at your own fucked upness. If left alone I find I get really depressed and edgy and I hate that feeling;( - as do we all.
p.s. - best comedown trick - MikeySammy, a quarter of Weed and a Bong - take as often as needed
wink.gif
Only negative - hurting sides from laughter.
------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly
[This message has been edited by haste (edited 29 August 2000).]

Well Hey Mr Horse, I too joined in the happenings @ the Cage on Friday night. Hi to Gnome Raver ( the only place to crash) Big Trancer ( fuk knows what I said to you, but I meant it) Raider ( sorry I went on, thought you were someone else, but cool to meet you) Being a Sydney girl I was keen to check out the Melbourne scene, and let me tell you it rocks...Back to topic, I have never really enjoyed the scatteredness, until I read your post. The amount of time I tryed to catch a packed underground train from the end of one line to the other in London was not my idea of enjoying the post party. Stumbling home to a flat filled to the brims with scattered Kiwis, Aussies and South Africans was not a picnic. Until, I came to Sydney, and partied hard and realised that it's the crowds of scattered bodies that make it worthwhile. Let me scatter amongst a bunch of friends rather than just one anyday. I enjoy the mumbling, the emotional rollarcoaster and the way I can't sit still. I find if I puff on the green stuff, it takes all the scatteredness and turns it into a momentary lapse of brain mush. Let me feel it, but only if with friends. Big thanks to Gnome Raver for making it soooo much easier...(hugs) So bring on the comedown, the harder the drop, the more satisfying the night b4. Go Hard people, and enjoy.

Give me MORE SCATTERED/MESSY stories!!!
Come on ppl...i know you all must have some funny/embarrassing memories you want to share!
wink.gif

**I did, it ain't that bad!
smile.gif

(and it sure as hell makes for good reading on a boring Tuesday night)
***Goos topic Mr. Horse
smile.gif

Cheers,
Lilly

Nice thread to see first thing wednesday morning at work! NOW I'M FROTHING FOR THE WEEKEND!!!
wink.gif

I do want to raise an issue though. I went through this thread and found that Mr. Horse and Lilly are like me. Have a bit of a smoke on a comedown, and you become a space cadet. Totally fucked up, scattered, and really messed (but loving it ofcourse).
Reading further on, I find MikeSammy saying that he is scattered if he doesn't smoke on a comedown. That's exactly what one of my good friends are like.
MikeSammy, are you a regular dope smoker? Is that why you feel it helps you 'adjust' back?
The reason I ask is because I don't smoke dope very often so when I do on a comedown, it BUCKLES ME HARD!!
I never used to smoke during a comedown, I used to stay awake with speed and pills through to sunday afternoon doing fun stuff with friends (picknicks, site seeing, shopping). Then one morning, I needed to sleep so I thought I'd have a smoke, it should put me to sleep yeah? Ummm, sure jaff, whatever you reckon
smile.gif

Nowdays, as I don't drop every weekend, I allow myself the pleasure of getting really messy by smoking on each comedown. Chill with friends and talk absolute shit while buckling each other.
ILUVIT
smile.gif
ILUVIT
smile.gif
ILUVIT
smile.gif

smile.gif
Its just too damn fun!!!
smile.gif

smile.gif
Jaff
------------------
"Naa, Don't worry about it man, it's like bridge under the water!"

you guys are forgetting one thing, setting! I find a really green backyard sitting on the grass scattered as to be a really nice experience. Another good one is a spa, sometimes we even go to the public pools and sit in the spa watching all the old wrinkly's having their morning spa while we crap on about how good our pills were the night before hehehe
gotta love it

I *LOVE* the next day.
Get a group of people together, sit down and get very messy with booze, G, weed, whatever. Sit back, chat, be silly relax with no care in the world.
I think Pinger said last week "I do E for the comedown the next day"
not far off the mark there I think.

I guess comedowns are an inherently personal thing- but i have come to love them.
There were days gone by when i used to really like being by myself, thinking about things, etc. But now, I feel I am very lucky to have a good, relaxed group of friends who I love spending comedown with.
Another important thing is the setting. They also have cool houses with lots of cushions, decks and incense etc, no parents or non-druggie flatmates to make you paranoid.
And of course GHB. sigh...
you can come up with anyone, it's who you come down with that matters...

I am sooo unbelievably happy that I got to experience the whole "Comedown at Pinger's"!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I have said it before, so I won't say it again
wink.gif
but yeah, Pinger, you are somewhat of a legend in Melbourne now I think, especially amongst myself, Trent and Vassy (the boys you most generously hosted along with myself). Everything that's been listed for the "essential comedown", was supplied in abundance at Pinger's, and it's going to be almost impossible to top => 13.5 / 10!!
I think I'll go back and read this post a few more times.......memory lane has such a lovely view!!!
smile.gif

------------------
I think of my life as a series of sketches; each one funnier than the last

I LOVE THE DAY AFTER! I think for me, my favourite scattered routine the day after is hanging out with the people I spent the previous night before with. Usually something like this:
A. Go back to someone's house (which is going to be empty of parents and other people who weren't part of the fun for at least a day).
2. Have niiice long warm showers, the feeling of the water is amazing, sometimes brings the bickies back on a little.
d. Change into comfy trackies and sprawl over couches, beanbags and mattresses.
4. Put on some really chilled out so minimal it's like hardly there at all techno, or maybe some dreamy peaceful trance.
c. Cone or two of top green, not enough to kill you, but just make you plenty spannered.
6. Chatter away vaguely about the night before, reminiscing the various goings on, and swapping "mission" stories, and massages.
F. Once the munchies kick in, it's nacho time, then when those are done, lemon sorbet ice creammmMMMmmm. (or maybe a banana and honey sandwich that took me 2.5 hours to make one time heh).
m. Beers and maybe another half a cone. The lingering comedown from the pills/goey etc from the previous night seems to make us immune to the sleepiness from the cones/alcohol. It's great fun, like being immortal "I keep toking and drinking and NOTHIN can put me out!"
1. Enjoy the company of my favourite people bound together by friendship, scattery party memories and love of good music... and drift in and out of sleep as the CD changer spins.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

i'm not sure if I'm allowed to say this, but fuck this thread is kick ass, I knew some of you would love comedowns!! I have a lot of friends who hate the day after, and hate the scattyness, but I think its the best. It part of the whole "experience".
I got a killah comedown story but i'll save it for when I have some time. Take care - Horse
smile.gif