Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Acid in perth ?

quad

Bluelighter
Haven't taken acid for a while, so i have no idea what is going around perth at the moment and whether they are any good...
Your extstensive knowledge of mind altering substances in western australia would be greatly appreiciated.
smile.gif

Snow flakes are good. Picture of red and blue snow flakes, 4 trips per flake. Good clean acid! I only had one and everything was morphing around me in my peak. Very cool!
Added a new dimension to the art in the WA Art Gallery ... literally! Also visited the Museum and Timezone with a bunch of friends. Had a wicked time.

Friends of mine had some of those
they were pink and blue those ones.
piccy of a big star like snowflake thing that covers 4 little squares.
Reported as clean and enjoyable. Fun and intense, but not too intense.
Acid is getting popular again here. I've seen a lot of it lately.
yuk

yeah I wouldn't mind getting my hands on some nice acid... those snowflakes sound good... personally would prefer magic mushies but correct me if I am wrong but they are out of season over here...
------------------
The Strange Guy with the Orange Juice Dipped Strange Hair

You could most probably get some mushies if you go down to a good spot the day after some heavy rain. My pals
smile.gif
that are into them had trouble finding any at all this winter.
My numero uno piece of advice for mushy picking is take a car with down-south plates. You can borrow my Mandurah ones if you want. They need to be on an old car to not look suss.
You can probably hide your bike pretty well tho.

thanks dood... I will have my own little growery (is that a word?) of mushies and cactus... does it get any better... if only eckies grew on trees... now THERE IS A 3rd YEAR genetics project for all you budding students... hehehehe....
------------------
The Strange Guy with the Faded Tiger Striped Strange Hair

alright
here are the two types of trips that i know of goin round at the moment. also, i heard from a little birdie that a new batch of california stars is about to hit.the 1st batch at the beginning of the year was awesome, so fingers crossed.
rockets($20)- good all round fry. nice feeling (i didnt get any ego-loss, which i usually do),visuals (if i focused on something it started waving, 2.5-3 hours in and nearly everything was distorted), nice comedown-wasnt hard, i actually had a good sleep and felt real good the next day
dolphins($15)- these are alright. they are really confusing. for about 3 hours of the trip i had absolutly no idea wat was goin on. not a real good feeling ( i had about 6 of these all up, and every one i experienced ego-loss, and i just didnt feel right), but nice visuals(everything, and i mean everything was moving).
the dolphins lasted longer than the rockets, but the rockets were just a higher quality trip.
also, if ur gonna have a trip, weed is essential. it extends the trip by about 2 or 3 hours, and just makes it more intense.

shit
i forgeot to mention the pics on em
rockets - well, wat do u reckon. a rocket goin diagonally across the tab. i think the colours were blue, red and white.
dolphins - a cool little picture of a dolphin doin a flip over a rainbow. heaps of colours involved,the dolphin was blue and white, and the rainbow,was well rainbow colours.
another T i didnt mention above, cuz i didnt think it was worth it, but ill let ya know in case u r offered them. i dont want u all to lose ur money.
explosions($15)-picture of an explosion in blue-purple and white. complete mind fuck for about 4 hours. and its not even a good mind fuck at that. on ur ass, really negative feeling(complete ego-loss), no visuals, not even the slighest movment of things and i felt really fuckin braindead and tired the next day.