Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Passing out on pills?

liquid_funk

Bluelighter
question on Yellow Doves in Sydney

i just had some of these recently and the next day i collapsed several times..

has any one had this problem when doing these pills?

Hi liquid_funk,

Hope you came through the experience OK. What went wrong?

Any chance you could give us some more information to help us help you out; can you post a description of what the pills looked like for us (that way people will know whether theirs matches the ones you'd been taking)?

BigTrancer :)

Last week, tuesday morning to be exact (melbourne cup day),
I witnessed what has to be the strangest thing i have ever seen.

I was with a friend, and his new girlfriend... his new girlfriend, being 16 and just introduced to drugs.

Earlier that night - Unknown amount of 1,4-b, but at least 3 hours since her last charge
7:00am - Half a yellow dove, downed
roughly 30 mins later, she told us she felt nautious, and sat down.
She mentioned she felt like she was gunna pass out

I observed as her head swayed once from each side, then collapsed onto my shoulder, she was completely unconsious, and unrousable...
she came in and out of this 5 times, before the pill took charge, then once whilst on the bik... i left after that, anyone have any ideas?

Party Safe
Zaineaol

okies the details of the pills are
- they have a dove on them
- they do not have a groove on them
- they are about .5 cms....
- got them in sydney

i do not know what really happened but i passed out 3 times badly i have not had this experience on another pills im still a bit screwed from them now like keep getting head spins and stuff but my neck and back of my head is rather sore...

i hope this helps

liquid_funk

dude i have had the same experience link this thread to question on yellow doves in sydney
i passed out 3 times after transmission my neck is still sore and i still get head spins... i felt fine up until after transmission and i still feel pretty crap now...
if i get any more info i will let you no

hey... i witnessed this the other day
in melbourne tho
see my thread i opened with a story simmilar to this.. this particualr girl did it 5 times, but not on the comedown, when she was comming up...
perhaps some kind of sleeping drug has been used as an adulterant? i doubt it.. but it's possible

zaineaol - yo you got msn.. coz i tried adding you and it says you dont exist

my bf witnessed this every time i passed out i badly hit my head and my neck..... i got really hot each time and then really cold...

lol... i didn't give the girl G... it was my friends girlfriend, by the time i had met her, she had had the 1,4-b... long before

Liquid_funk: I just noticed something, you say you blacked out 3 times? and feel dizzy... i get that all the time, it's pretty normal on comedowns, it relates to low blood pressure from the best of my knowledge... or did you completely pass out? like unrousable for a few minutes?
thats what happened to this girl.

Liquid, melburn_madness wasn't talking bout the pills, talking about the G, (or 1,4-b as it is in this case - 1,4 is converted to GHB in the body)

i havent blacked out on any other pills i have had... the blacking out experience has only happened on yellow doves...

Zaineaol said:
liquid, if u wanna chat to me, add me to ur msn [email protected] i'd be happy to talk with u there :)
Private messaging exists and I suggest you use it. Not only have you publicly released your email address to be harvested by spiders for spam, but the police could easily find out your address by contacting your ISP, bigblue.net.au. When it comes to publishing details on a drug discussion forum, please be sensible.

She was passing in and out of consciousness and you left? I hope you called a paramedic or something! 8o

If you're curious, I suggest you go talk to this girl and find out her prior medical conditions / medicines she is taking, get the pill tested (if possible) before you start wondering why this all happened.

if any one who has had these pills and has had the same experience of passing out can you let me know please? thankyou

Okay.. some things obsviously arn't clear -
I left her with her boyfriend... as of the time i left, she was peaking out of her brain, didn't seem like she was gunna pass out again.
2ndly - We knew the pill was MDMA.. it was a yellow dove, as b4 mentioned, we had seem some from the same batch in action at the time.
3rd - i met them at about 6:40am as i came out of the venue, she was with her boyfriend as i mentioned, she was in no need of a paramedic by any circumstances, her breathing, and heart rate seemed fine, when she did pass out around me, i cleared her airway and checked her breathing and the like.

So don't flame like that, im not a moron, i know what im doing in a situation like that, the girl is fine now, and always was, the only hypothesis i can come up with is the 1,4-b she had earlier, may have metabolised late, thus the random sleeping, but she had no other noticiable effects from the 1,4-b.

BT - Bastard... This was my thread - u guys stole it :) J/k thanks for merging them

^^^Also, i had taken NO Psychoactives on this particular night - i raved it str8! i didn't myself have any of the pills in question