Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bad combinations...

cAmmAc

Bluelighter
Remember that good old saying, "Beer and grass, you're on your ass"??, well I had forgotten just how bad that was till Friday night, when after a few drinks, I had just one bong, and BANG, I was sick as a dog, and then out like a light 15 minutes later.
What I was wondering was, are there any other combinations that I should steer clear of, coz I don't particularly want to find myself in the same condition as I was in on Friday night at a club or somewhere where I'm gonna make an ass of myself in front of people I don't know!!!
Any help at all would be nice!!
smile.gif

Um pretty much alcohol and anything. E and alcohol can be lethal as can booze with g. Personally my rules are: dont booze and drug, dont polydrug with untested combinations and dont mix stims with stims or downers with downers...

in your case i think the problem was the fact that you had a bong. when im out and having a few beers with some mates, we often disappear to the beer garden and down a few joints, and then go back for some more beers. never had a problem. when i get home after a night of drinks, i have a bong to purposely pass out. but note: the only way to avoid the chance of not making an ass of yourself is not to drink.
ever since i took my first pill, i have steered clear of drinkers and that whole scene, because to be frank, most drinkers make an ass of themselves.

Kitters, there are no side effects that I have experienced with speed and e. I always take speed with e, because I find that I get too tired if I dont. When the e hits all I want to do is close my eyes. This is nice for a while, but then I just get tired.
Anyway, basically I havent noticed any side effects, but maybe someone else here has.
Voods

there is that whole neurotoxicity thing w/ speed and e.. theory is that due to speed boosting dopamine production, and dopamine being the thing that damages yr neurons after rolling, that speed would increase the damage.
if you really want to do the mix, make sure you're all dosed up on 5htp and/or have some SSRIs handy. i do both
smile.gif

play safe peeps
smile.gif
smilez
smile.gif

Yohimbine + anything
Yohimbine is a MAOI and can really hurt you if you have the wrong food (not to mention drugs) with it, as I found out on the weekend.
frown.gif

------------------
"Curiouser and curiouser!"

Bad combination:
Acid + Speed.
Had some speed early in the night ( before going to the Mr. Bungle concert.. it fuckin rocked... anyway... ) and while at the concert a mate of mine handed me some acid (pretty sure it was a Sunflowe)... I've tripped alot before.. but never with speed... 2 hours later, at a good mates house: total fucking paranoia + one of the worst comedowns ever.
It was the bad (i'm not OK.. I'm going insane) type of paranoia as well... as opposed to the funny (in hindsight) paranoia -- when you think your neighbours are plotting to kill you and are communicating with the other neighbours by tapping out messages on their windows... ahhh..... so many memories
smile.gif

lol @ richiie
haha I think we've all been there - sometimes I wish I'd never heard about the 'big brother' concept
smile.gif

one too many bongs tips me over the edge during some e comedowns

Isn't it:

Beer then grass, you're on your arse.
Grass then beer, you're in the clear.

?

yes, thats the one, BT.
but its not really applicable in my situation anymore. it was something we'd say back as teenagers experimenting with the two.
------------------
Nine out of every ten munkE's recommend cocopops.

ok, lotsa alcohol, followed by acid a couple of hours later.
stupid me took this acid when i was blind ass drunk, and i ended up unable to move on the couch, complete darkness except for a pink floyd video with these huge laser shows coming out in disgustingly irradescent colours and just the whole world spinning.
Don't even ask about the next day, just wanted to die.
however, i can drink quite heavily after i have acid and i'm fine, i think ur brain just needs to be in a fit state when it first comes on (very scientific of me hehe)

Recently coming down the next day after a rave i pumped 4 cones or so.. i suffered a form of dementia where i knew who people were but i forgot my relationship with them and i forgot my past with them...
needless to say i wont be mixing the two again.. and come to think of it havent felt like cones since...
( still pilling tho
smile.gif
)
[This message has been edited by Mr nice guy (edited 01 September 2000).]

It does not really matter on the combination of drugs that are taken, what matters is the person that is taking them.
Talking only in terms of commanly used drugs, (Loui, E, Coke, Acid, Grass, Alchol), it all depends on the person. Your bodys metabolism and your mind will determine what kind of drugs you can have or combine.
E.G. - I have quite a fast metabolism and an open mind, therefore I am able to candyflip (E + acid tab) quite easily, not that I make it a habit. Other people I know think that the notion of candyflipping is crazy, and if they did (or when they have) they would have (or have had) bad repurcussions.
The only was to find out is to expeiment, and the only good expeimentation is moderation, don't blow your mind & body. Otherwise happy exploring.
[This message has been edited by Zipnil (edited 03 September 2000).]

acid + ket
If you want to go to another planet, highly recommend acid + ket. Tried it about 2 months ago at the cage and was in another world for about an hour.