Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Boston Legal

TheNewGuy

Ex-Bluelighter
Boston Legal?

What do you guys think of this show? James Spader is so pompous and arrogant that he is funny as fuck! William Shatner(Capt Kirk) is hilarious! The girls are hot as hell! Good show!

I was a fan of The Practice before it was discontinued. I felt as though it was getting a little too serious and I was not enjoying it as much. I was an instant fan of Boston Legal becuase I think James Spader is awesome. He does all the things you want him to do, bending the rules and such, and always getting away with it.

I also like this show a little better becuase the tone is a little less serious.

Will somebody please watch this show and comment on it! You are missing one of the best shows on tv!

Seriously. I never miss this show. Or the reruns of the practice.

This is the best law show ever! My god I love James Spader, he is so fucking hilarious and he is such a great actor. His character is the best alongside with Denny Crain aka William Shatner. Ace writing!

Spader is hands down one of the best actors around in my opinion. Cap'n James TIBERIUS Kirk is HILARIOUS!

This last episode was especially good.

Last edited:
I am watching Season 3 on DVD at the moment! Awesome!

Love this show. The network that airs it in Australia have put it at some stupid 10:30pm timeslot, so I dont watch it on TV, I wait for the DVDs to come out. Season 3 just has, so Ill be buying that soon.

After watching this show, I cannot imagine Shatner in Star Trek. Totally different! Splendidly done!

The cast of Boston Legal.

I have just finished all 3 seasons on DVD and I have come to the conclusion that the hottest chick in Boston Legal is Constance Zimmer.

credits-constancezimmer-0607.jpg

Who is your pick?

Dig

I think James Spader can
only
play
a sexual
deviant.

Not to character type the Capt'n,
but he's been attracted to
sex-freak roles
fo' years...

He always has the
'spankme/spankyou/thankyou'
look on his face....

Just my 2 of Spades...

PEACE
UnS
:)

Season 4 is out on DVD! I just got them....please do not disturb. I will be away all weekend watching 'me.