Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GHB no longer available as easily.

Leprechaun

Bluelighter
Up until the beginning of this year. GHB was legal to posses. However, due to a few incidents of GHB OD it has been made illegal. (Why don't they make Panadol illegal? I know of many people who have OD'd on Paracetamol!!!)
The only source of pharmacutical GHB has also recently ended it posting of GHB supply to Australia. The other thing we can turn to is 1,4 But. an analogue of GHB, easily convereted in the body to GHB. Too bad it is slightly more toxic!
frown.gif

NOTE: GHB and Alcohol, or other depressents may increase the chance of death greatly.
DOSE: 1-1.5mg low.
1.5-3mg average
3mg + High
Be careful with GHB, it is schedule 1 and could get you in big trouble!
1,4 But. is atleast still available for people who enjoy, or need it.

I know where I can get hold of some 1,4 but it ain't cheap.... Is it worth it? I've read the effects differ slightly to G but of all the substitutes it comes out on top. Has anyone used it?
Another blow for GHB - did anyone see the "Slip Sip Shock" article in Cosmo's August issue?
Some of the sub-headings were -
"Home grown and dangerous"
and "From health pill to rapist's tool"
The article deems it 'the new date rape drug' and obviously sensationalises throughout many aspects, only redeeming itself slightly by including that alcohol is still the number 1 date rape drug.