Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Shelflife of Speed-bombs

Dano

Bluelighter
Hi guys, after reading topics "use by date of e" and "speed tolerance", i came up with a few points
1.MDMA will store for a long time if taken care of
2. Speed loses its potency after a short amount of time (weeks??)
OK, so most of the pills in this area (Wollongong) are speedbombs, would it make sense to say that they would lose their effects after a while because the active ingredients would break down or whatever??
or would the binder and or the outside layer of the pill make the inside resistant to the usual effects of speed aging??
OK, take it easy
Dano

I have solved that problem by not allowing any chemicals what-so-ever to reach shelf status.
wink.gif

(() (() (() (()-peak and ye shall find-(() (() (() (()

hmmm this deserved a better response than that....
i'm guessing your last comment is right. binding it all up in pill form is probably going to make the active ingredients last longer. certainly the bulk of the amphetamine will be protected from light/heat on the inside of the pill...
does anyone know if there are handling/storage instructions on any OTC amphetamines like dexxies etc that would give an indication of how you are supposed tostore em?

I was given a few dexies by a mate not too long ago, so i wouldn't fall asleep at a not so good party.
anyway, to my recollection, he opened a bottle, pulled out a big cotton ball thingy, and handed em over. They WEREN"T in those 'pop packets' or whatever they are, the plastic packs with tin foil on one side.
not sure if this is what yer after JB, but this is what i know!

my dexies have an expiration date 3 years from the date of issue.
the only instructions i see is to keep them below 25c. there isn't even a little bag of silica in there to keep the moisture out. i guess dexies are pretty robust.
[This message has been edited by j_swift (edited 22 August 2000).]