Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dodgy MDMA powder?

Fry-mo

Bluelighter
I just don't get it...I tested this "mdma powder" (i didn't expect it to be the real deal) and to my utter shock, the second the reagent touched it, lo and behold: black, bubbling + fizzing! Never seen such a quick and strong reaction.
So whats the problem, I hear you starting to ask...so far so good...
Well, I bought some (from the same bag I tested from), weighed 0.4g and put it in a cap (i have a tolerance problem) and ate it (on an empty stomach). Needless to say, I expected to be quite affected.
Here's the problem....2 hours after eating it the only thing I felt was those tingles you get when you're standing at the trough taking a mad piss. My eyes didn't dilate, no sweats, no noticeable change in thought patterns.
My tolerance is high, but not that fucking high. J.A.'s were still strong enough to pleasantly root me the week before, and later that nite I had a brown apple that was fantastic. I had no chemies at all for the preceding 4 days, so nothing else was in my system.
Any thoughts? Do you think there could possibly be an adulterant substance which causes the marquis reagent to give a positive reaction which is not XTC...? Or perhaps the mdma powder was just past its used by date...dunno, if you have any ideas I'd love to hear them!
peace...

Been going hard on the bikkies the last few weeks/months?
Four days just might not be a long enough time to bump those seratonin levels back up again. Do you pre and post load with all the accessories (incl. of course 5HTP) 400mg is a fucking lot. It should of rooted you sideways. If you need someone to test the strength again.. well.. just make a 200mg cap for me
smile.gif

Give yourself a 3 or 4 week break. Take a month off from doing anything chemically related. There are a few bluelighters that are doing it right now. People that have done this in the past typically are amazed.
Then you can take your 400mg cap and plug it
smile.gif

perhaps your expectation that the powder was going to be the best thing ever killed any effect.
still....400mg....even if it was %50 pure it's should be enough to dose a horse

alot of people who finally get real caps say things like "not strong enough", or "too clean".
may have been the environment you were in. the test sounds positive and similar to what my powder did. however, it totally fucked me in the best possible fashion. i'm guessing my caps were at least 50% pure which put them over 100mg each MDMA. yum....

i too have purchased powder that tested straight to black, bubbling and a little smoke which i was under the impression that it was close to pure. low and behold, after taking around 0.4g (not all at once) decided that this is shit, as you said, felt nice but no blowing up, pupils, rolling hard, etc.
and at $300 a gram, wasn't too impressed
------------------
rollin' and strollin', its kinda like bowlin'. my head's kinda big and it feels kinda swollin'!!

Im inclined to believe the problem actually lies in the powder, not me
smile.gif

I've used close to pure powder before, and only needed about 85mg. This wasn't my first time scoring "the shit", so I don't think my expectations were too high...but as for the environment factor, we could have a winner here.
I've never dumped in the day before (that i can remember), but I took this cap at about 12 midday, with my fav. rolling buddy Keewee...but could different settings really change the effects of the drug so much?
Thanks for the ideas...some interesting points have come to life...I found the comments about expectations and your rolling environment very thought-provoking...ta
peace...

I can definitely vouch for the benefits of laying of for a while before downing some MDMA powder - I did it not more than two weeks ago after a month or so off, and boy oh boy I haven't enjoyed a ride like that for quite a while!
Bring on maturity I say, moderation really is the key! (Shit, my wallet wishes I realised that a few years ago!)
Geez, I hate sounding like a parent!

if it was the real deal, mdma powder, i dun think the settings/environment would affect it dat much.
i took a cap of mdma + traces of K & meth, standing around a kitchen bench chatting wif frens, n wham! it hit jus as strong as it would have anywhere else.
>'.'<
------------------
~littleHKlaserTriPPeR~