• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

red honda,s any info

Quick chat around the traps last weekend, I believe the word is to stay away from honda's if you are after mdma. There are a couple of reports on pillreports, one blue (speed) and one green (no ezytest result and not much of a description)

Yep the blues were speedy for sure, and that's in Melbourne, not sure about reds. If you want helpful, specific information acidlacedfairy, it's best to mention the closest capital city to where the pills are. I'd title a post something like "Melbourne - Pill Info Request - 'Blue Hondas'" to find out about blue honda pills in my area.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

Hi all,
Friend had a pink/red one on Sat, comments were, barely even felt it, Not untill she attempted to sleep some 6-9 haours after it, she noticed she couldnt sleep, not the usual speed-million thoughts goin on in the head etc.. just awake with no desire for sleep.
Hope this helps to let you know they are shit.
Rhumba.
------------------
yeah i heard ya man, out tha corner of ma eye!

strange. coupla frens loved them on saturday.
mebbe werks differently fer different pple. may try them fer myself soon.

Aha Rhumba I know exactly how they felt. Was exactly the same feeling as the white Y2K's going around a while back. Didn't seem to do shit... until you wanted to sleep that is hehe.

a friend of mine dropped a red honda at a rave in melbourne(can't remember it's name) a week of so back.. prolly just a week.. anyway she has been raving about it all week long. silly girl had French & italian assignments due the next week and so was coming down pretty hard the day they were due. she said i didn't seem like it had much MDMA in it..but i was damn good anyways. (very active and dancy) if you find anymore info on these pills i would ask if you could maybe pass it onto me.( [email protected] ) both my friend and I would be very interested to read up on it.
[This message has been edited by LaDy__zE®linDa (edited 14 August 2000).]

acidlacedfairydude, I'm from the same area as you and i had one of these on the weekend, the're pretty shit, just speed and not that strong.
not even legends worthy
wink.gif
(not that I ever go there).
------------------
Simba

I tested these last weekend (Melbourne), a friend had 3 of them, they tested nothing at all, clear!! They are duds.....stay away from them.