Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Need Info - GREEN APPLES - Melb

E^lEctric

Bluelighter
Found out today that i can get my hands on these apparent bundles of joy. I know this has been posted in pill reports by Redspot, however the location was Sydney and i would like to know if anyone in Melbourne has recently sampled these. If they are the same as the ones posted by Redspot then it can only be good
smile.gif

Apparently a small, tall pill with a detailed press of an apple core, not sure if it is flat or domed or whether has bevilled edges, if anyone has some info on these be much appreciated to hear from you
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by E^lEctric (edited 08 August 2000).]

wat kind of green color? darkish? pale? ive seen green apples a coupla wks back, yes in melb. it was a rather dark green color. n yes they were GOOD.

Light green apples. I Tested one, orange with e-test so means its a speed bomb. I didn't bother having it.
smile.gif
Jaff
------------------
"That's exactly right!!! You hit the nail on the timber"

ummm I know of someone selling green apples in Syd for $20. To me this is confirming their speedbomb status - I didn't touch 'em. It looks like these are copies of the good ones a few weeks ago. So there's good ones and bad it seems - have to test to be sure
smile.gif

There were some REALLY good apples in NZ a few weeks ago, they were medium green with a picture of an apple, not a core. I think those were the same ones Redspot commented on. Maybe a kiwi could confirm this.....

Just found out that they are light green and it is an apple with a bite out of it, did yours have the same logo Jaff?

the 1s i saw were the same logo, apple wif a bite out of it (like Macintosh), but were dark green...
same manufacturer?

Hmmmmmmmm interesting...... Ghost what dimensions were the pill? and when you say they are good, how long was the peak and were they flat or domed. Any info appreciated thanx champ
smile.gif

yep some ones in nz light green with apple computer logo, months ago, very very nice indeed.

Now have them they are a light green and have the Apple Macintosh logo, 8*3.5, sharp edges and flat both sides. Unfortunately not able to test them till tomorrow, but had taste test and it left a slight burning sensational on the tongue, sorta bitter. Anybody have a good idea if that indicates MDMA or speed?

A good friend of mine tried one of these on the weekend in Melbourne, and he said it blew him away.
I asked him what he felt like / what sensations he had, and he gave me all the usual signs of MDMA, but what lets the whole story down is that it was his virgin pill!!!!
Still, I'd love to get my hands on these babies!!!
[This message has been edited by cAmmAc (edited 09 August 2000).]

well, kant tell u the dimensions bcos i oni had a quik look at them in the street when my fren bought them. (all 15 fer 50bux each!!!) n later he told me, they were worth it!
they were flat both sides, no score. n the color was a pretty dark, "dirty" kinda green.
interesting point to note, this fren is into SERIOUS mdma stuff. would nvr have considered "speedy" pills worth much...
[This message has been edited by GhOst (edited 09 August 2000).]

Sorry Electric, I tested and rejected. I can't remember the logo exactly. It might be a good idea for me to note down descriptions, dimensions, and results. LOL, I can just imagine the look on my DD's face LOL
smile.gif
smile.gif

Sorry
smile.gif
Jaff
------------------
"That's exactly right!!! You hit the nail on the timber"

I am in Melbourne and had the pleasure of munching on one of these beauties on the weekend. Light green, smallish pill, no score, well-pressed logo of an apple with core.
Came on in about 30-40mins and peaked hard for about 2 hours. Felt amazing, like I was floating in the clouds. Dancy but felt a little un-cordinated at the beginning, but after that it dancing was easy. Clean on come up and on come down. Definately mdma, however, I dont have a tester, but there were definately the best pills I have had in ages!
However, probably advise getting a few as they are not that long lasting!
Definately worth grabbing some if you can!
Cheers Nix

Nix, when you said they had a logo of the core do you mean just a bite out of the apple (like the Apple Mac logo) or a ****** core?

HAHAHAHA what a pissa, can't beleive this word is censored, what a riot! Anyone who heard about DJ Sk...y *** over in the New to XTC section would understand why it has been. This guy was banned recently as he caused one hell of a commotion. I'll try again was the apple core "THIN" Nix?
wink.gif

heheheHAHAHA
heheheHAHAHAHA
heheheHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
*wipes tears wif a paw*
>;.'<
------------------
~littleHKlaserTriPPeR~

Melbourne: Light green
No score
Apple with bite 'out of it' [heh]
8mm x 3.5mm