Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

botanicals.... DMT, Datura, absinthe, fly agaric and shamanism

ghost-2501

Bluelighter
hmmmmmm well...... i guess since this is my first message i should make my intentions known and ask for any knowledge as to prep, cultivation or experiences relating to these or any other botanical narcotics that may be recommended. but i must also make it clear that while i do have a death wish it is not one that i will allow to interfere with the thouroughness of my research, or safety concearns.
K first up i ask if any one knows the soil requirements for a wormwood plant... i know well drained, but thats al i can find right now.... also a distilling procedure would be appreciated.
2nd.... id like to know the cleanest source of DMT and where it may be available around the melbourne district.
3rd any recipies to get rid of the taste of datura and where i can get seeds around melbourne, or their seeding season in the australian climate.
also the above for fly agaric
mescaline i guess i need a supplier... any ideas???
and finally the culmination of my work is a shamans garden, please suggest any ideas or additions to my project.
thanks.
shouts to munkE
ghost-2501
=^_^=
btw please excuse my spelling.

oh yeah that too.... *S's* have you seen the cactus sitting on my doorstep??
=^_^=

OOrighty...the DMT one is easy. Go for any Phalaris grass (Phalaris Canariensis (easiest to get), Phalaris Aquatica (best), Phalaris Arundinacea (have no idea), Phalaris Tuberosa (have no idea).
Hope this was some help,
DB

yeah thankx i know the phalaris's but i was told they are a dirty source. but if i can find any other source.... apparently there is a tree that has high concs in the bark.

Good questions, but i dont think this is exactly the right place for them. I suggest joining the mailing list:
[email protected]
------------------
We must discover new frontiers... People have been standing for centuries before a worm-eaten door, making pinholes in it with increasing ease. The time has come to kick it down, for it is only on the other side that everything begins.
-Raoul Vaneigem

thanks ill be signing up asap.... so why this not the place??? just as a newbi discovering the ettiquets.
=^_^=

oh it's not an etiquette thang... i think it's more a "no one round here knows much bout plants" thang...
although i could be wrong.... personally i only know bout stuff mabe in laboratories outta wierd ass chemicals
wink.gif

The one and only source for DMT is
"MAIDENS WATTLE"
Acacia Maidenni
.3% DMT
WHA!
1kg of material yields 3g.
Please use this information with respect towards the plant, DMT and yourself.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
DMT will look for you when it wants you.

*shrieks n runs n hugs ghost2501*
*apologises profusely to mods*
*waves little paws n runs away*
>'.'<
------------------
~littleHKlaserTriPPeR~

Do your homework before you get into ethnobotanicals. Datura and fly agarics = bad news. There are alternatives.
I think BL has a policy against posting suppliers. So use a search engine and try a search for shaman and australis. If this does not work then email me and I will send you the addresses of a couple of OZ sites that may help you.
Good luck, but take it easy.
smile.gif
wink.gif
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by stone (edited 08 August 2000).]

GoHst
Datura is'nt much fun ...
It's great to explore some drugs, but i hope you dont look for somthing in Datura..You wont remember it anyhow!!
have you ever eaten Avil!! or No Dose..it is virtually the same.
Your such a tiny little kitten and it wont do you any favors.
not only does it realy screw your vision up but i cant kill the plant growing in my backyard.ARG it's actually next doors.
It is a nice plant to look at though
smile.gif

As far i i remember datura is a hard one to isolate.nd remove stuff
Let our Previous death wishes guide you.

heheheHAHAHA...
WS, i guess u meant me, the little kitten. ghost2501 is considerably larger than me fer sure...
n im still essentially a "chemicals" person...
*waves little paws*
>'.'<
------------------
~littleHKlaserTriPPeR~

You want a strong hallucionagenic, then go for Salvia Divornum, which is stronger than DMT and lasts for between 5-20minutes.
Do a search on Salvia Divornum and you will find a link to an interesting website that should be able to supply you with most of your requirements.
Peace
------------------
5 days a week my body is a temple. The other 2 it's an amusement park.