Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Chocolate covered Es

ami

Bluelighter
I was wondering, if i could crush up pills, mix them with melted chocolate and let them set again in a chocolate mould. Then they'd just look like any other ordinary chocolate.
Would that get me through customs at the airport (international), or would the dogs still pick up the smell?
Would the effects of the pill change in any way by doing that?
any info would help.... thanx
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by ami (edited 08 August 2000).]

Damn that is some classic shit.
Poost a report if you get thru customs.
I had a mate come over from kiwi land a few weeks ago. on the way back the bag he took to the club drew attention from sniffer dogs. there hadnt been anything in the bag for 2 days and the dogs could still smell stuff in the bag

what about if the dogs smelt the chocolates, then customs thought "why not" and they each had one and gave the dog one too. You see all the customs officials coming up to you and giving you massive e-hugs and handing out all the grammie bags they have confiscated through the day.
Oh, and the dogs go around and instead of sniffing bags, they try and make love to them. Oh, how funny would that be!!!!!
(sorry, I couldnt help myself) ;p

yoyoyo!
more on the subject..or a lot like this one.. http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum10/HTML/002191.html?reload=34
im still undecided tho abt taking stuff overseas via singapore to india.
might just do the hashish stuff there.
chocalete covered 'e'!
now i cant pass a 7-11 counter without sniggering when i see the chocolates.
hehehe.
warped as usual
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by santanzi (edited 08 August 2000).]

Don't take this the wrong way (if that's possible - I'm not having a personal attack, just advising serious caution)... but why not mention the flight number and your ticket details too while you're at it?
My opinion is that you can never be too paranoid. Avoid all chances of being caught please, because a conviction will stay with you for ever. International trafficking, whatever the amount, is probably not going to be viewed lightly by any authority.
BigTrancer.

um, santanzi, not sure if you realise this or researched it, but last i checked the singapore goverment were decidely against drugs, and the smuggling there-of in and out of there country.
and if you are taking pills overseas for personal consumption then you have a fairly decent drug problem in my opinion.
cheers
pinger

I agree with BT an pinger, but I also have to mentiont hat I think that it is very unlikely that if you carrya block of chocolate on board a plane in your hand luggage that it is very unlikely that they would confiscate or check it. They would have to take millions of chocolates every week and do something with them...imagine how huge the task would be.
DB

Yummy... brings a new meaning to the chocolate surprise
smile.gif

Why this discussion is taking about doing shit to pills I was wondering if you rapped a pill up with chewing gum and swallowed it would u have to wait till the chewy decomposed before it would kick in???
------------------
GoD MaDe GrAsS
MaN MaDe BoOzE
WhO Do U TrUsT

word, that chocolate idea is mad crazy
i think i'm gonna have to try it one day!!!

after you've done the chocolate, you could cover it with rich creamery butter and sprinkle it with 4 kinds of sugar.
mmmm, fattening....
*hippy drools uncontrolably*

Chocolate is a drug as well ;-) Ben & Jerry's is the best -> Chocolate Fudge Brownie. No more words....
aj

tripnofunk - im not exactly sure, but i believe that if you swallow chewy, it stays in your stomach for quite some time, as its not able to be digested..
------------------
The red blinky world is a whole lot different to this one.

Fortunately, it is a myth that it takes an extended amount of time (I think the urban myth is 7 years) to digest chewing gum. In fact, our body doesn't digest the gum at all. Chewing gum passes through and out of our body (sometimes the food colouring and sweeteners contained can be digested). Although most MDs would advise not to swallow chewing gum, it is not considered harmful. Chewing and swallowing sugarless gum can contribute to abdominal pain, gas and diarrhea, probably due to sorbitol, an artificial sweetener that can cause intestinal distress.
So if you wrap your pill in chewy, you can probably expect to see it again at the centre of a hard white lump of gum within a day or two.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 09 August 2000).]

hehe, pinger et al..
10Q my friends for your concern, i will not ofcourse take any biccies with me when i go overseas as i have found a friend to source some for me in india! yay!
smile.gif

abt my addiction to biccies, as i've only rolled abt 6 times in the past 2 years..hmmm dat too much???

HAHAHA nice one sweet leaf
smile.gif

Back to the chocolate thing tho, if there was enough of a concentration of MDMA in the block of chocolate for it to be effective if you ate it, the dogs would probably sniff if out. A dog's sense of smell, as well as a lot of animals, is amazing, they can sift through different smells quite well. So if there was enough MDMA to be equal to one pill per square (as in the normal thumbnail size square) then the dogs would prolly pick it up.
Just make it one pill per 250 gram block and then ya get to pig out on choccy and get some MDMA into ya too
smile.gif

Actually that would most likely make the MDMA somewhat less effective.
hehe reverse plug hehe
------------------
Common Sense isn't all that common

Ami,
We've already covered this in the 'smuggling' thread last week... you should now know that for small quantities you can go just about anywhere internationally and not worry too much....
If it's really important to you, put 'em in your pants, in your socks or taped under your feet and forget the elaborate ruses....most customs officials are completely uninterested in small quantities like you're talking about...
and have a great trip!
smile.gif

------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au