Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Where will you be in..........

MazDan

Bluelight Crew
5, 10, and say 20 years time????

What will you be doing???

What will your life consist of.

Try and be brutally honest.........everyone dreams about bein a millionaire.

For me..........In 5 years I would like to have the business running well enougfh to be supporting both myself and my mate and our respective immediate families.......ie s/o.
Otherwise I expect it will be pretty similar to now although I really would like to find someone really special.........but Im startin to doubt thats gunna happen.

In 10 years...........I hope the business is really starting to rocket and would be getting to the stage where I dont have to do to much other than sit back and watch it work...........would like to know that it has afforded both of us a home by then.

In 20..........I expect I will be retired and hopefully well fit still and travelling round the country with a partner of some sort........lol..........Oh yes..........and still popping from time to time and being a silly bugger.

in 5 years I hope to have a stable (yet crappy job)

in 10 years I hope to have a stable (yet still probably crappy job) but be living with someone I care about enough to have children with....(eventually)

in 20 years....the world might still be here

:D

Last edited:
In five years i will be a primary school teacher (less actually) and will hopefully be paying off my first home somewhere in the bush and happy

Thats as far as i've gotten. One step at a time i say.. :)

I would just like to be happy, employed in a decent job and buying my own home in five to ten years. Twenty years seems so far away I dont really give it much thought. But something that really pisses me off thinking about the future is the fact that I have already accumulated about $55000 in my superanuation which I wont be able to touch until I am 65, and to tell you the truth I really dont think that I will be alive at 65. Why wont those bastards just give me my money now while I am young enough to enjoy it?!!!

In 5 years I hope I'll be finishing uni (please God, let me be finishing uni!). I hope that I'll also be running a successful small business, which I'll be able to expand after uni is done.

In 10 years (I hope) I'll have a couple of wacky pre-teens, which will be just great ;) I'm hoping by then I'll be paying off a house, and writing for a financial publication while overseeing the running of my business(es). I might have another baby then too, we'll see!

In 20 years.. I don't know. I'll be in my early 40s and, God willing, my kids will be adults. Maybe hubby and I will open our winery about then.

I just want to be happy in 5 years, 10 years and 20 years. And 40 years. But being successful would be a nice bonus :D

5 years - hopefully in some sort of marketing job that I enjoy, probably freaking out that im 30 and not married but i am a paranoid freak.

10 years- married with puppies ( I hate children grrr)

20 years - divorced twice with puppies and a house in the mountains....:)

5 years -

*we will have purchased a block of land in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland
*I will have completed my studies
*Mr S will have his business in a place where he won't have to work as much
* We will *hopefully* have a 3-4 year old

10 years:

* We will have built our house on aforementioned block of land and will be living on it.
* I will have a workshop set up to distill essential oils and have a fully functioning plantation of flora which i will use in aforementioned still.
* Mr S won't have to work, except to do things he chooses to do.

20 years:

* We will be living very comfortably,living off the land, not having to step foot in a major city unless it is imperative to do so.

After 6 months i have no plans whatsoever.

And it makes me the happiest ive ever been in my life to be able to say that as i have planned everything from when i was a kid to where i am now.

Ill be off travelling the world, so who knows where that will take me.

5 years - living in either melbourne or sydney working in marketing..

10 years - living in a coastal town, working out of a home office as a business consultant

20 years - dead. seriously. yay for heriditary heart disease.

In five years i'll be in the MOMENTT ...

in ten years ....i'll BE in the the MOMENT

in 20 years ... i'll BE in the MOMENT

I hope to share my energies with as many people as possible ! ... little kiddies, retared people, anyone who is open to THE MOMENT !

(mazdan, not everyone dreams to be a millionaire, everyone is made to feel as though they should aspire to be one though)

and when time is no longer ... i'll just BE(eeeeeee))))))))))

5 years - Finshed HSC, Workign in the entertainment industry, with a partner

10 years - Married, with kids. Acting or gaffering full time

20 years - (god damn, thats 36) Famous. I hope :p

5 years - 22 years old. Will have finished uni degree in (hopefully) arts/visual arts, and will either have just finshed a dip ed working as an art teacher, whilst still trying to get accepted into NIDA to study costume design

OR

will be in sydney studying to be a costume designer at NIDA.

happy.

10 years - 27 years old working in theatre as a costume designer, maybe winning awards, and being invited to design in London and New York. And hopefully using my design and textile skills to perhaps start up my own fashion label.

OR

working as an art teacher, happily commited or maybe even married, maybe a kid.

happy.

20 years - 37 years old Haven't really thought that far ahead... Living in some beautiful city, and still designing either costume or fashion - or maybe even both.
I'll be established and happy in whatever it is i do, and still in love, with 2 cats (one ginger and one grey), and have a wonderful partner, and maybe 2 kids.

happy.

*Shrug* Who knows.

mr_p said:
(mazdan, not everyone dreams to be a millionaire, everyone is made to feel as though they should aspire to be one though)

I hope you didnt misunderstand my sentence...........I was basically asking that people dont simply write........I want to be a millionaire............lol.

Having said that however what you say is 100% correct..........regards the stupid pressures that society is bearing on us all.

5 years - 1st uni course recently completed (Chem Eng/Sci), Studying med as a postgrad, or working in some pharmacological lab somewhere in Australia (I really don't wanna move to Boston :( ).
Probably still single and hating it.

10yrs - Either completing my med degree or running my own lab with plenty of minions working under me towards a common goal.
Close to brain-dead due to psychedelic abuse.
Courting multiple gorgeous women at a single time.

20years - Think a reverse Stephen Hawking - Brain dead with a perfectly active body.
The common cause my lab had been working towards has been achieved, but alas my brain is already to mashed to make use of it.

Married to some 22year old gold digger poisoning me every other night

Actually, I'll probably be happily married in 10 years, worki.ng in a lab or with that said med degree - guess I'll wait and see though

Nothing is set in stone, and I'll merely go where life takes me.

I dunno and I kinda like it that way, All I *hope* is too finish studying (probably be done when im like 28 ) and to be well traveled by about 30..

..other significant milestones I dunno I like things to be not too planned I guess 'I'll see what happens :)

5 years ago .. the place i thought i'd be today i am not. Realising that was a little disheartening.

I'm not putting time restrictions on anything anymore, its a fairly irrelevant form of measurement IMO. (Maybe i'm justifying my failure by saying this ;) )

Some time soon i'd like to know what i want to do, instead of being stuck doing something for the hell of it.

in 5 years - travelling, working, making change

in 8 years - 2012 - not sure if we'll make it past then....

^^ do you know something i don't?

5 Years - have some form of degree, maybe business? maybe interpretive dance? :D

10 Years - Shit i'll be 29! hopefully i'll have travelled and have a nice lady freind to call my own. I guess i'll start looking for houses by now.

20 Years! Shizzle ma nizzle! Hopefully have a few ankle biters crawling around and maybe a couple in the twinkling of my eyes. Hopefully have a nice house in some wickedly relaxing location with a job that fulfils me. I also want a motorbike, cause they are rad.

Well from www.johntitor.com

4) A world war in 2015 killed nearly three billion people.

(5) I am aware that research is being done on faster units with more accurate clocks. I imagine that they will be able to go back farther with a higher degree of divergence confidence.

It seems his predictions with world war stemming from an American Civil war is looking somewhat true.. If you read about (obvious) risings in 2007'ish in America, HEAD FOR THE HILLS