• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pinger is Julius Caeser - proof inside...

johnboy

Bluelight Crew
i have offered him the crown twice now and he has refused both times... i offer it once more...
pinger please just give in and let us make you a mod. sure, you think you aren't around here enuf to deserve it but you are, and when you are here the difference you make is astounding.
if anyone has any doubts check out this gem from New to XTC:
http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum6/HTML/003480.html
------------------
"i think i'll stick to drugs to get me thru the long, dark night of late-capitalism..."
Irvine Welsh

I consider Pinger the 'silent moderator'.
Does a great job keeping idiots silent.

yeah, cmon man!! please please please!!! it would be fantastic on so many levels!!!!
great post by the way!!
*bows down in Waynes world style* "we're not worthy, we're not worthy"

I agree - you would make a fantastic mod - please reconsider pinger
smile.gif

Anyone who can put up with the shit on New XTC deserves to be mod - god knows I've tried to educate the idiots.
------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

Even though pinger posts a lot, and I 100% agree that he would be perfect as a mod, I think he wants to be able to have that freedom to post when he wants like the rest of us non-mods do. If you dont post for a day or two you dont feel guilty
smile.gif

The thing about Leadership is that it is not about titles or positions. The main ingredient is respect.
I know everyone has respect for the work ping does around the place.
So whether ping is a 'mod' or not the quality of the place will remain the same, as I know he will continue to lead by example.
Smurf
p.s. although I do recall one post when the penis surveys where being done that pinger signed off as "Moderator in Waiting"...so maybe there is hope yet.

wow guys, i'm touched....
....the problem with me is that i'm a jaded bluelighter. sorry to say, but i loved the old board as it used to be and it shows in the way i post. i only usually look at threads that look interesting (spiritual or informative), or for threads of ignorance where i like to stick my over-rated opinion into.
Don't get me wrong, i love bluelight and all you guys, i just can't and don't have the patience to consistently deliver "moderator style" direction or encouragement with the passion that JB, Mona, Mr Horse, BigTrancer et al do.
besides, i've always played my best cricket without the pressure of the captaincy....
cheers
pinger

I think we need some representation from the west side
White Smoke has my vote

second white smoke!!!
its time to stop isolating us from the WEST!!!!!
*jumps up and down in excitment*!!!

ahhh he'd have my vote if he was from the east side anyway.
But it would be better for regulation on west oz specific threads. Melbourne mods wouldn't need to look into threads such as the Perth pill threads, and Perth meetup threads. Which there seem to be a few of.

ok i'm down with that.... but lets hear from him.... if he's not interested i nominate e bee

bump
still needed?
I've been assured by the man himself (WS) that he is far too busy to manage this role.
BT seems to be doing fine on his own with occaisional help from jb, but I guess its up to BT.
You want help or whot aye?

Well, the way I see it, it's your (meaning all of you) forum, not mine... just because I help tidy up stuff doesn't make me own it
smile.gif
(JB on the other hand... well, it's his house, wipe your feet before you come in
wink.gif
)If you all want to vote for someone as a moderator and they accept, well cool.
I admit I'm addicted to this place, and love to read all the posts etc., and it's a pleasure to moderate here because everyone in general follows all the guidelines and posts really good quality information and most people search before they ask questions. Far better our lot than some other forums. If pinger (or someone else) accept your requests and want to be a moderator too then far be it from me to be selfish
wink.gif

Personally, I think pinger would make an excellent moderator because he has a wealth of experience and knowledge to draw upon, and his contributions make a big difference to bluelight as a whole. eg. His recent Nitrous FAQ and enormous contributions to EVERYONE READ! are only the tip of the iceberg (which by the way deserve a *bump* any time any of you feel like giving them one).
It's your call I guess... As long as the person you vote for wants the job, and the moderators here agree on the choice, then I don't see a problem.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

You seem to be coping with the responsibilties rather well on yerself bigtrancer.
I just bumped this in case you wanted someone else around to help out.
I'd be happy to keep the Perth side of things under control, but I don't look in that many threads that aren't Perth related. Don't have the time at the mo. But I'd be happy to keep the Perth threads sorted, answer Perthy questions and close old pill threads. I already try to do this, except the thread closing thing.
Fuckman, I try not to spend much time here, but I can never stay away long. Anyway if you do want help and others are happy for me to, I'll help. Otherwise I'm happy as is.