Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

the mutness of it all

silverlining

Bluelighter
well its now sunday! and after my last nights efforts i have to say i hate the feeling of been mute. you know the feelin of nerves u get and also how u feel like u cant speak/communicate and when u talk its so soft, specially after using meth/amphtamines. Is this a physical thing u rekon or in the mind. personally i feel its just the sketchy mind. I hate it though. Like not feeling yourself and not been able to speak to the ones u love and trust the most!!!! whats going on? why does this happen

Well the day after i take E (i've never done meth or coke or anything) i am always a bit different, and my family always notices this. I just can't be bothered to talk sometimes, and yeah i'm very quiet. I dunno what the reason for that is, but i'm guessing that you are just burned out/feeling grouchy that it's over for at least another week. The fact that i have to go to school again really sucks and that kind of brings me down too.

Oh yeah, and i always have to do homework on Sunday, which is shite haha.

Peace

welcome to the world of scatteredness. wat goes up, must come down...

edit: _i think_ ur feeling like that because ur serotonin levels are low. which is why many people pre/post load with 5HTP, which brings ur serotonin levels back up to normal. u cant buy 5HTP in aus, but u can import it. bananas r also a source of 5HTP. am i correct in saying all this?? someone pls correct me if im wrong.. im still learning too.

Last edited:
I had a day like this today (sunday)

my mum cooked a roast dinner, I could barely eat a thing but struggled to make it look like I ate a bit of it.

^^^^ OT: Nice Avatar ;)
Me love's "The Office" =D

On Topic; just get plenty of sleep, eat some healthy stuff and you'll be as right as rain.
I previously made the comment about banana's in a previous thread and got shot down. Apparently you'd need to eat a hell of a lot of banana's =/
But hey, any fruit is going to be good for you anyway.
Recomend you buying a botlle of 5-HTP if come downs are perticularly ruff for you.
:)

come-down central.

i remember the "day after" i had my first trip.
i answered the phone and it was my aunty.. her voice was familiar but i could not work out for the life of me who she was:(

thanks guys...yeh i know this is the "comdown and just fully scattered" but like i been doin this for a few yrs now and some people dont get it. Like the worst is when u talk and u feel like ya mouth is shaking, all that kinda stuff. more just the physical side affects that piss me off. Been a scatter brain is the fun of it, u cant run from that!!!