Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

anyone have problems with pill reports?

pinger

Bluelighter
cos i can't submit reports for some reason. I click on it, and it doesn't seem to take the report. i reload the page and it's not there. weird, it may have something to do with the increased security they have put in on the last few days at work. I now can get to even less sites than before (sniff- now i can't get to Erowid as well!!)
The question is- how long until the same thing happens to me with bluelight? No, stop it, I can't bear to think about it. NNANANAN ANANANANANANNAAA (pingers puts fingers in ears and carries on foolishly)
anyway, can someone submit this on my behalf. a very nice little bean which i had the other night.
Pill Name: Motorola
Colour: Yellow/orange
Rating: 8
Size: normal
Symbol: M, splayed like the Motorola symbol funnily enough
Bought: Sydney
EZ: to black/purple in about 5
Effect: Quick and strong to come on, bit like a CU. Very nice and solid peak. MDMA thrills and shivers, plus some weirdness in it like a CU just to keep it that little bit interesting. Like a cross between a strong original cK and a Pink Lady. Solid 4 hour "up" until I even started thinking about the next one. In all most recommend and one of my favourites of the year so far.
Content: MDMA
cheers
pinger

Consider it done. BigTrancer
smile.gif