Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why did I piss all over myself ??

Kezza

Bluelighter
This is soooooo fuken embarassing but i just have to know why this happened.
a really strange thing happened to me tonite while i was at Filter. When this strange thing was happening all i was thinking was, shit i gotta get on BL as soon as i get home to find out WTF happened to me.(so here i am)
i snorted half a cap of MDMA and went to Filter, we just sat down on the balcony for an hour or 2 in which i talked a lot of shit and consummed just 2 beers. in that hr or 2 i went to the toilet quite a bit (usually do when im rolling) anyway decided to go back to the car to make a phonecall. As soon as the cold hit me when we were walking down the steps i had an urge to piss. Nothing unusual i thought. ill just hold on till we get back inside. walking down Swanston st, my urge started to get worse, little doorways of shops started to look tempting, but thought i shouldnt coz knowing my luck a cop would probably rock up while im halfway through.
By the time i got around the corner it was getting really bad. i said fuck it im not gonna stop at the car I NEED TO PISS REAL BAD! ( it was starting to hurt). I walked straight pass the car and headed for the lane. by this stage i was getting little dribbles comming out (sorry if this is all a bit gory)and was litteraly saying to myself "no, stop, just wait god damn u" all while getting into a crazy fit trying to undo my fly. I had no way of controlling my piss at all, it just came out, there was no way i could stop it
frown.gif
. I eventually got my penis out half way through and let out into the lane what was left. I felt so fuking disgusting standing there with urine all over me. I wanted to go home straight away.
So what i would like to know is : has this ever happened to anyone else bfore? and of course why this could have happend?
any help would be so amazingly appreticated coz im really doing my head in over this one!!
thank u so much and please dont come running up to me at a party saying something like 'pissed your pants latley Kezza?'
wink.gif

------------------
Only users lose drugs!

Man, this has nothing to do with the pills. Sure, the MDMA might have had something to do with why you needed to go so often, but not being able to hold it in is more of a problem with your urinary muscles down there. I don't know if guys are anything like us s in this department but we have to make sure our pelvic muscles are strong or else we develop the same problem.
[This message has been edited by miss apple (edited 02 August 2000).]

I tend to agree with miss apples on the kezza, sounds to me it's more of an urinary problem that might have been intensified by the pill. In the end we are talking about your health and you should really see a doctor about it. I hope all goes well for you kezza
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

i have no ideas.. but i hope it turns out okay.. definately see a doc.. and let us know how it goes?
you'll be in my thoughts *hugs*
take care =)

I have a couple of thoughts on this one. The MDMA often masks some of the feelings we normally would experience (ie. cold, pain, anxiety)... perhaps the feelings of euphoria or elation that you were having due to the MDMA were covering up the need to go to the toilet.
In addition to this, many medications and drugs cause urinary incontinence (sorry, I know that name sounds bad but that's just a medical term for it). From what I've read, taking any kind of diuretic, or simply even consuming a large quantity of liquid can cause the same kind of accidents.
My guess is that either the muscles were relaxed by the drugs, and it was difficult to hold in, or the alarm mechanism that makes you feel the need to go to the toilet might have been supressed to a level where you only felt the need to go when it was just about too late. By that stage, leaking could begin - and as we all know it's so difficult to stop the flow once you've started.
You said you only had two beers - but I know that personally if I'm having a big night I invariably hit that stage where I have one beer and have to go to the toilet about two or three times, because the volume of liquid passing through your system is constantly being topped up.
If you're worried, or if it happens again without warning, by all means see a GP, but it sounds to me like it could be a pretty normal side effect of having a big night. Better yet, if you're looking for a real doctors opinion, ask on Medical Q&A board. Raverdoc is very good. If you're searching for information about this on the net, search for something like 'medication urinary incontinence'.
Hope that helps, BigTrancer
smile.gif

Sorry about this Kezza but I had to have a little laugh to myself, that is a situation I could see myself in. I haven't ever had the problem after having some form of drug but I think Big Trancer has hit the nail on the head.....beers, loss of feeling and the cold would have contributed to most of it. I don't think you need to see a doctor but just get ready for it next time. Are you normaly one of those people that go for a piss after every drink? Actually now that I think about it, when I have gone for a piss on E, I find it hard to start but once I have started it is hard to stop....hmmmmm....I think drugs, the cold air and needing to go but not really knowing it because of the drugs would be my best guess. Don't stress, I think it is just a one off thing.

Maybe the mdma relaxes those muscles a bit more? I'm not sure, but when I take a piss when rolling I always stand there for a few seconds longer to be absolutely sure before zipping up and ducking out.

I can't remember details as this was something I learned at uni but as there is a reflex reaction which is triggered by receptors in your bladder wall.
When the wall is stretched to a fucking hardcore stretchiness point (physiological term) these receptors are stimulated and the response is that your sphincter muscles relax, and your bladder emptiness itself. Over which you have no voluntary control. It don't matter how strong your penis is mayte
smile.gif
heehee Yeah the muscles will not be acting under voluntary control.
It could be something else tho, your bladder wall has to be stretched pretty fooking hard before this comes into play. Its kind of a body self preservation thing.
Ummmmm it could be that the combination of the confusion (yeah for want of a better term, that differentiates from euphoria) and analgesia associated with MDMA allowed this to happen
But if you were in severe pain then this sounds like the cause bro. Man all I can say for future, and I guess you don't need no advice after having had this happen once, the beauty of being male, above everything else is that you can pee anywhere, anytime.

this has happened to me before when i was very drunk in my younger years before i dicovered the magical world of recreational chemicals,my problem was that i could not quite grasp the concept of not pissing into the wind SO ,i am really no help to you so im just like gonna go now
smile.gif

perhaps I'm just a cruel bastard, but I am surprised nobody has taken the piss out of you yet (pun fully intended
wink.gif
)
Why didnt you post under a new nic? I can sort of appreciate the courage that this takes but in a situation like this, the only thing you can do is laugh. After all, if you cant laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at!!
Annyway, I gotta admit that I did piss myself laughing (again, fully intended)when I read this thread, but realised that the amount of horribly embarrising things I have done while on eckies seriously outways pissing on myself.
I think just dont place too much emphasis on it. I think it probably was the drugs and a mixture of anxiety and pills caused it.
Soooo, that concludes my thoery. I know need to go to the toilet
smile.gif

no hard feeling kezza, I love ya werk dude!!
biggrin.gif

...and all i could think of was...
"but i thought kezza was a chick"
hahahahaaa... crying game anyone?

Poor Kezza!! And you, Mr Horse, haven't made it much easier for him
smile.gif

Anyway, I have to agree that it a lot of it would be due to the fact that the e supressed the need to go, so that you only realised at the last minute.
I am the same - last weekend, all of a sudden I needed to go in the car on the way home. Being a girl, I couldn't just get out and go, and there were no Maccas or servos in sight. By the time I got home, I honestly thought that I wasn't going to make it. It hurt so bad!! I think if I had had to wait any longer, I would have been in your situation, so dont feel too bad!

thanks a heap guys. u have made me feel a lot more comfortable about this (cept for u horsey
wink.gif
)
yeah BT i think ill cut and paste my story over to Med Q&A now, thanks for your great advice dude
smile.gif

Dont worry horsey i was thinking long and hard about using a different nick coz its pretty fuken embarising. Dont feel bad for having a good laugh about it too.
As soon as it was all over and i walked up to my friend in total shock, all the bastard did was crack up laughing!!! after a minute i was in fits of laughter also.
thanks to all again and keep any ideas comming
smile.gif

------------------
Only users lose drugs!

this might be a long shot, but did you pre-load at all with magnesium or something similar?
unless i heard my mum wrong (she's a herbalist), then magnesium is something that relaxes muscles. i'd assume its possible for it to relax the muscles around your bladder so that you had trouble trying to hold in the pee. maybe that could be part of it, or maybe not.
just a suggestion
smile.gif

bigfoot dragon

My vote is simply the cold... my reasoning is thus:
Ever changed a baby's nappy? If its a cold room and you take that lovely warm (and moist) nappy off make sure you are not standing right in front and in range
wink.gif

Soma.

I think maybe it was the combination of:
1, Having a full bladder from the beer (dah);
2, Not being fully aware & in control of your body because of the e, even though you could feel the need to go & you wanted to hold it in. It's like when you want to focus your eyes on something or contruct a logical sentence but you can't, like you forget how to or something; and
3, You weren't concentrating properly because you were thinking about 'will the cops see me if i piss there/got to get to the car/got to get my fly open' etc. Maybe if you had of just stopped & really focussed, you could have controlled it. Like when you sit down & try really hard you can finally get that sentence out that you wanted to say for 10 minutes.
Anyways, i hope your pants cleaned up ok.
------------------
to the crazy person, the normal one is insane

yes bigfoot i did preload and i knew i should have mentioned it, but it was only 5-htp not magnesium.
thanks for those ideas sunni
smile.gif
most of them sound pretty logical. i have definatley calmed down about this now ( thanks to all u wonderfull people ) unless of course it happens again
frown.gif

------------------
Only users lose drugs!

Just a tip:
TO help strengthen your pelvic floor muscles (not sure if it works for guys but i know it works for girls), hold off going to the toilet, then when you really need to go, go and try to stop the flow mid stream - its REALLY hard to do at first but if you keep trying (not every time, but when you feel up to it), then your muscles will get stronger!!
Hope this helps anyone out there
TC
smile.gif

Funny... I always thought it was the ping pong ball trick....
wink.gif

thats happened to me before kezza.. when i first started with alcohol... except i got it out JUST IN TIME... ;-)
i guess you shoudln't ignore your body like that, and don't worry.. if it doesn't happen all the time then its not medical.
ciao!
------------------
..dangermouse..
.you've gotta lose it.
.to find it.