Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Need Info - Pink Lady's - Melbourne

Magoo

Bluelighter
Did a quick search, but info was from a couple of months ago.
I apologise, I cannot give a good description, I just know they are pink lady's. If you've heard anything on them, let us know.
------------------
sniff it like an amylmal

there were two types of pink hearts in sydney recently, one with the outline pressed, the other with the whole heart pressed into one side.
both were good pills
pinger

Did anybody say, PINK LADIES!!!
E-tested purple/black. Very strong MDMA content 120+mg. A half had me rolling for a good 2 hours like I haven't rolled before. Smallish domed pill. I've got one of these ladies put away for NYE.
smile.gif
Jaff
------------------
"That's exactly right!!! You hit the nail on the timber"

Give me some more PINK LADIES!!!! These were an awesome, strong pill. 1/2 knocked me off my feet for a while, and a whole had my mate speechless for about an hour!
They are a really fun pill though, if they are the same I had about 1 1/2 months ago. Get them while you can!

What can i say about these little packets of fun. Took a whole one my first time and it just rolled me for at least 4 hours. A mad pill i must say. There was no score on it, thought that was a little dodgy until i popped it down. What a good choice that was. Ever since them havn't been lucky enough to ge my hands on these babies. If anyone has some leftover please tell me.
I miss you pink lady.

Thanks for your help guys, I don't know what they look like, but I'm getting 10 off a friend and just needed some reassurance, as I won't be able to E test them until after I get them.
Cheers
------------------
sniff it like an amylmal

Stuff that dude, put on the angry face and say "If these pills are worth buying and your not ripping me off, you will let me test them before I buy" if everyone was like that shit pills wouldn't be getting around. Or if he cracks the shits what I usually do is say "Ok I will but one off you for your normal 1 off price, test it, if it's good I will buy the others" don't get caught with copy cat pills, they have probably started making these Pink Ladys because of their good name.

Nah it's cool, I really trust this guy who is getting them for me. Anyway, got them today, tested them straight away just to be sure, and went black straight away, blink and I would have missed it.
------------------
sniff it like an amylmal

Hey Magoo,
Can you describe them for us....just so we know if they are the same ones.

smurf: they are very small (smallest pill ive seen in fact) but quite tall (thus the barrels). They are pink, slightly speckled, no score, no bevelled edges. The top is slightly raised and the bottom is just barely raised.
Thats about it. I had a little lick and it tastes very bitter (mdma bitter) so I really hope these are the same batch as you guys got, but we will we see!! What do you think ppl who have had em?

mr horse: that description looks like the 1 ive had.very tasty and bitter,its the taste u want in a pill.its very strong peaky.my eyes were flicked 2 the back of my head and my jaw was going ballistic.
magoo: u should have a great time on these.

hehehe
smile.gif

hihihi
smile.gif

hahaha
smile.gif

huhuhu
smile.gif

hohoho
smile.gif

um...yeah...these babies are VERY VERY damn nice...one of them got me WRECKED!!!
awsome pills
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

muhahahaha
hahahahaha
muhahahahaaaaaa
weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
strap yourself in. These are good fun. Was dancing at one stage and one guy next me looks at me, smiles and says 'You are completely fucked arn't you?'... all I could do was grin and say 'Yeeeess'
smile.gif

Jaw trembling, eye wobbles it was all there and I was loving it. Peak a good 3.5 hours with a smooth smooth smooth comedown.
I was in the mood for a cruisy night (still recovering from my cold I've had since Kyral) and this was the perfect pill.

hihihihi!!
ditto all of the above!
this pill turned me into a giggling, floaty, mess!
think this might be on the menu NYE
smile.gif