Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Should I give them back

purplehaze

Bluelighter
Yesterday i was given some pills for free but i know there stolen and im kinda friends with the dealer do u guys think i should just give them back or keep them? thanx

The questions you need to ask yourself are as follows:

a) If you give them back to the dealer, will this make the dealer realise who stole them and gave them to you? Can you give them back to the dealer without the dealer knowing how you got them? If the dealer finds out where they're from, will the outcome be something you can live with happening? Will it wreck friendships? Will anyone get hurt?

b) Could failing to give them back put you in a situation where you could get hurt yourself or cause friendships to break down?

c) What's this dealer like? Is he a small time friend who deals to help out mates, or is he a big time pro who packs heat?

If you give them back and the dealer is any sort of decent person, he'll probably give you one or two for free to say thanks. But even if he doesn't, the fact you were honest with him will probably put you in his good books and you might get good prices in future.

It's a tough one because dealing isn't always the most ethical game. But if he's done right by you in the past and you have no reason to suspect he's been dodgy with you, then the right thing to do is to give them back. Although as I mentioned, this could also have consequences.

^^ I would definately give them back. But that is just me. I know that my dealer would be really grateful if i did this, and I already like him a lot as a friend almost, so I wouldn't expect anything back. It just depends on your relationship with him, and as Pleonastic said you need to consider the consequences.

Peace

depends how many uve got, if its hundreds then id give them back. if its only a couple i wouldnt worry about it

I'd give them back..if who ever gave them to you gets found out and says..well i gave some to so and so to spread the blame you will be caught up in it. Whoever stole them has shown a side to themselves i'd be aware of as well..how long before they steal from you?

All I'll add is "what goes around comes around". That little saying has A LOT of truth to it. The rest is up to you and what you think is RIGHT.

There was a high profile murder here about 6 years ago. A known E dealer was taken into the forest and shot dead by a jealous / greedy friend. The dude grabbed the stash of pills from his dead victim. In the papers it was saying they were "green hearts". So around that time, no-one wanted to buy "green hearts" as it just creeped the whole drug scene for months. As a week after the murder, you could get "green hearts" from MANY dealers in different circles. Be wary of the person who gave them to you! obviously he / she would do the same to you if given the random chance!?...

Do you think you will stay friends with the dealer when they find out you ripped them off?

If you slipped up and a friend ends up with something they shouldn't have would you expect your friend to return it to you?

Just give them back mate. How could you be so dodgy not to give someone there possesions back.

Heh... stealing shit huh? dirty lil theiving rat... not your fault buddy, but ur mate who stole em... all depends, if u value ur friendship with the mate that stole em (i have a mate who would do the same thing and he is my BEST mate) leave it as it is, eat the bix, and don't say a word, but on the other hand, if the mate u have that stole them isn't what u'd consider a "friend" then give the pills back, u will gain alot of respect from the dealer. theres 2 schools of thought for everything, u choose to do what you believe in ur heart. My best mate wouldn't dare steal from me, but he's a shifty cunt to ppl he don't like, or doesn't know - however, he's also the same mate that if i were to do shifty shit with, it would only be him. So watch urself, and follow your heart

Yeh i still cant decide the dealer is a big time dealer pretty much supplys the whole town with pills and the pills stolen came from a large amount. im not that close to the dealer.. i think ill hold em for a couple of months and if anything happens ill just give them back... thanx for your help guys.

Sounds like some fucked up politics going on there. If I were you I'd cut all ties, before you end up wound up in it all.