Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pinger's orgy thread

pinger

Bluelighter
2-CB and GHB.
(shocked silence)
That's right kidlets. Sexual suicide, I hear you say.
We'll I've recently consulted my medical practitioner, and he informs me that with my resting heartbeat of 52 I am classified as Elite, and hence my body can withstand punishment of this nature. With this clean bill of health I have decided to go forth and frotter my heart away.
What i am proposing is an empirical experiment in which myself, and a consenting female, both neck active amounts of GHB (sigh) and 2-CB (phwoar), then get the kit off and do a bit of improvised "horizontal Latin on the Satin" if you catch my drift. (Cue Barry White in background)
I've done a search and there appears to be no chemical or anecdotal contra-indications between the two.
Confirm/deny?
cheers
pinger

bahahah... nice one... i expect a full scientific report on my desk in the morning
wink.gif

check your mail

ummmm...pinger..
WHO'S YOUR DADDY?
..you wouldn't really be Dirk Digler now would you? hehehe

bwaaaahahaha...i love u man...
wink.gif

can i step in instead of the female ???
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

well My daddy always says when he's going into something he's not sure about "just suck it and see"

smile.gif
MAY I CLEAN YOUR POOL??
smile.gif

------------------
"enemies becoming friends , when bitterness ends"

It seems from liquidocean's post in the original thread that you're in for a great time
wink.gif

Looks like I might have to get me some more 2c-b, hmmm...and I need a partner too, shit...
hey liquidocean, if you're still following this thread I'm the aussie guy you met towards the end of the night 2 weeks ago here at Insomnia (LA) - just wish I had caught up with you earlier in the night dude, some other time soon! You were right about the 2c-b I had, it was great though I had to share it - gotta try the full dose soon
smile.gif

Cheers,
hux.

if all goes well ill be your next victim OOPS subject
this sounds interesting awaiting your report

Cha-cha cha cha ORGIE
smile.gif

Cha-cha cha cha ORGIE
smile.gif

Cha-cha cha cha ORGIE
smile.gif

Cha-cha cha cha ORGIE
smile.gif

Pinger, are you bribing chicks with drugs? Thats low man!
smile.gif
Why didn't I think of that first!
wink.gif
Jaff
------------------
"That's exactly right!!! You hit the nail on the timber"
[This message has been edited by Jaff (edited 03 August 2000).]

I am offended at the suggestion that a man of my obvious style, wit and panache would have to resort to intoxicating females for the purpose of sexual gratification.
YOU SIR, ARE NO GENTLEMAN, AND I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL (*Slaps with white gloves*)
smile.gif

bring on the weekend

So what you're trying to say is that there's a new way to pick up chicks, other than intoxication and advantage taking?
Geez, that might be where i've been going wrong
wink.gif

Combo sounds yummy. SupaspeeD wants some drugs and some nookie
smile.gif

....why do I keep reading this thread and hear Blue Oyster Bar music start up?
smile.gif

LMAO at soma!
well, i have a steady supply of ghb, and the female participants ready and waiting, not suprisingly it's the 2-cb i'm having troubles tracking. one of my contacts is rumoured to know where he can get some, so we will wait and see...
ping
[This message has been edited by pinger (edited 09 August 2000).]

Thanks to this thread I had an erotic dream last night involving pinger- the fact that I don't know who he is or what he looks like seemed to make no difference to my brain.
Although this is quite irrelevent, I thought it was a true indication of just how much Bluelight infiltrates the subconscious- or mine anyway.
Scary.
ps. Oh, and pinger, if your female victim, I mean willing volunteer, changes her mind, lemme know, yeah?
wink.gif

im thinking you have a fan club now
ive been having erotic dreams about you also where your handcuffed and im teasing you by doing unspeakable things to myself to excite you
i think you should post your picture in this thread

Unless you're doing self-mutilation acidlacedfairy all other things ARE able to be spoken about...Go on!! Let a bit out...
In the words of a sage.."I think there's something in that for everyone..." ;-)