Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ok i Think i've lost It..finally

BayCityRolla

Bluelighter
The final solution...
Buy a deserted South Pacific Island ( mmmmm warm weather all year round ) ..Declare independant state ..Lets call it say "MDMA fanasty Island ".chuckle chuckle.. Have All yah friends re-locate there..invite the best DJ's electronic artists from around the world to play "mdma fanasty island"..and of course since our island is , well is ours we can mass produce MDMA ( mmmmmm 170mg+ pills ...dreaming dreaming ) oh shit just woke up..damm still at work..oh well great idea though...Anybody else have any suggestions on how "MDMA Fanasty Island" should be governed...

Maybe we could use that urine extraction technique people were discussing a few months ago.... like invite people who had been pilling a lot recently and extract it from their urine, by not supplying toilets on the flight over...... omygod I can amlost see this plan working.

I assume that "MDMA Fantasy Island" is a soverign independant nation, and so has it's own set of laws and statutes. In this nation, possesion of MDMA is legal ( obviously not the exportation of said substance). Also a legitamate licenced government research facility (read jungle hut/lab) could import MDMA from a chemical company for "legitamate neurological research". The money we make from tourism/ legal sales alone could run our entire economy. Elect Toga for Minister for Trade/ foreign affairs of MDMA Fantasy Island!!
------------------
[This message has been edited by Toga (edited 01 August 2000).]

biggrin.gif

you guys cant be serious, if you want a fantasy island you will need LSD as well.
because, well just because... hehe, yeah. cause you will okay?
If its just a mdma mass producer you will have ummm...just lazy stony people siting around every unable to stand by themselves if your planning to put 170+ mics in every pillx.
biggrin.gif

but i am not sayin i wont be on this ISLAND
sounds like alot of fun guys. LETS DO THIS
ps. ummm whos buying the island?
-RedRocker-
"I am the RedRocker"

Heh. You can have 170 "mics" (about 0.17mg) in each pill if you want, but I won't settle for anything less than 100,000 micrograms (or 100mg).
wink.gif

Oh course... we need gimps!
To cater to BL'ers needs, and to be involved in the seedy underground of drug trafficking. An army of freaks, midgets and gimps would make the island prosper, as their sweat provides the grease for the party machine.
wink.gif

d plane boss....lol good call

Hate to throw a spanner in the works, but... aren't the only deserted islands in the South Pacific the atolls which will be fatally radioactive for the next few hundred million years?

Hey now I'm thinking 'Gillagans Island'...Maybe we need a few Mariannes and some Gingers ( the movie star... Im singing as I'm typing ) ..
Great to see peoples chilling and having a bit of light hearted fun...
Orion "huh" ... mmm I don't get you?
BayCityRolla

Well if it means I get to throw coconuts at you
smile.gif
...then Im there
smile.gif

my friends and I are applying for the next SHIPWRECKED. If we get selected we'll take a hundred batch and party on.
No food left - no worries
smile.gif

Thats a brilliant idea! Call it 'E-wrecked'. Get 200 volunteers, a constant supply of strong pills and chuck em all on some island with no contact for 20 years....
Will they emerge with the secret to world peace and harmony? Or crawl out blubbering wrecks?
Only time will tell
smile.gif

------------------
Reach for the stars!

Just make sure it's a tropical island with lots and lots of banana trees
smile.gif
Last one on the island to utter the comedown lament (sing it with me, "I swear to God... I am never, ever, doing drugs again... at least for a month") - gets one million 5-htp caps.
wink.gif

mmmm what about a remote control island like in that Imperial Leather soap add??? That way we can go where we want - follow the good weather - and yes - unlimited banana trees!!!
smile.gif

whatever happened to the hippie island they were going to set up with unlimited Jerry and free acid?
someone should research this....

this seems like an appropriate thread for my state of mind at the moment,i went out last night,popped a blueish spider ,big pill ,well pressed ,did not have a tester at the time ...had some mad go-ee too ....i had a fucking fantastic time so i guess the pill was ok,id love to dicuss it further but im just a lil bit lost at the moment,not like fully lost,i mean "ITS ALL GOOD" and shit
smile.gif
,my guest has left
frown.gif
and im alone with my thoughts .....godammit!!elvis has definately left the building,i feel a bit funny at the moment,my leg keeps falling asleep which makes travelling between the bong and the computer quite challenging
smile.gif
,my tongue is tingling althou it may not be drug related
smile.gif
,and ive made an appointment with the dentist to get some dentures due to all the teeth grinding.......what a funny old fellow is humprey!!!........OH YEAH ... get this,(hums mentos the freshmaker jingle) i was driving last night,puffing on a dunhill,flicked the butt out the window,AND BANG!! sirens ,lights....POLICE .fuck..it had to be for littering....so i broke a smoke in half ,lit it then pulled over....explained to the cop that just the top fell off my smoke and i re-lit it "SEE" ,he believed me and off i went ... MENTOS ,THE FRESHMAKER....
smile.gif
and that is all ,i cant go on anymore and i must retire to the lounge
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!!!
(() (() (() (() (() (() (() (() (() (()

I'll be a test subject, no worries, aye, itll be tough, nothing to do but live on a tropical island and take lots of (legitimate research) e but, in the name of science i volunteer ok???!!!