Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill info needed? - Triangle Mitsu, White/Beige - "Melbourne"

Rhumba

Bluelighter
Hi all!
It seems that the Triangle Mitsu's have hit Melbourne, and I have a few questions about them, I have been told of a white/beige batch from a reliable source (I asked which was closer - Beige/Grey/Green and it said "Beige"),
So onto my questions.
Q1.What known colour triangle mitsu's are floating around Oz/Vic at the momment?
Q2.Are there any known dodgy/copy versions going around yet?
Q3.If possible could the physical description/mesurements be posted if there are known different batches?
Thank you in advance to all who respond.
Rhumba.
------------------
yeah i heard ya man, out tha corner of ma eye!

Whilst lining up for the toilet at the Cage last Fri night (was waiting to do an ez test) had a brief chat to a couple of guys who 'say' the next greatest thing is a green triangle Mitsi dubbed "The Mitsubishi Armageddon" (I kid you not). Did a brief look at pillreports and got this http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=2518
which is more of a beige one.
I did a search of Europe and the US but couldn't find anything green so I suppose this is the one you are after.
Cheers,
Soma.

People are already trying to scam on these... I have no information on their appearance or other details, except that I heard someone ask sixty dollars for one last friday night. Whether that is due to them being new, different, good, mistubishi, or whatever I don't know, but they sure wanted lots of dollars. I'd be keen to hear if anyone actually tests one what the results are.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

as discussed in reports i thought i was in for a hell off a night but was suprisingly let down. was had by a few ppl and all saying nice and clean but not very strong. ah well, can't win them all but i did expect so much more. pill was off white with very small brown specks. (almost dirty), very big pill, rounded edges, faint symbol, no score, very well pressed and splits evenly with a blade.
measurements are 10.5mm tip to tip
4mm thick.
as i said very clean pill, no bad after effects at all
a little weak that's all
what more can i say, bought for $40.
if you want any more info please ask
narcs.
------------------
rollin' and strollin', its kinda like bowlin'. my head's kinda big and it feels kinda swollin'!!

I was talking to a guy about the green ones about two weeks ago, and he reckoned that they were great.
However, this guy was actually a dealer and was offering to sell them to me so who knows (how stupid was he - he didn't know who the hell I was!). He may have been bullshitting so as to get more sales, but then again maybe not. He did offer me a free one before I bought any, but as I didn't know him from a bar of soap and had no tester on me, I politely declined!

I had one of these on Saturday night in Sydney - one of the grey ones - triangular, well pressed, mitsi logo well stamped on the front,
Found it really strong (to the point that I had to sit down which doesnt often happen) but wore off in a fairly short amount of time.
Didnt test it but definately not speedy - more of a bodyfuck
smile.gif

BLB
------------------
...yes please

Hi All!
Anyone else out there with the word on the white/beige ones?
Rhumba.
P.S. Thamks always for the speedy replies everyone!
------------------
yeah i heard ya man, out tha corner of ma eye!

I can only comment on the grey ones as well my boyfriend and I dropped one each last weekend we tested them first the result was purple to black instantely i have never seen the tester respond so quick but didn't think that much of it when I dropped? my boyfiend peaked real hard although he always does...lucky bastard! but i thought it was surprisingly average, especially for how big it was!

just a casual bump to hopefully pick up more results from the weekends bikkie consuming
wink.gif