Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

local yellow ck,s heres what i found out, and i told the maker about this site

acidlacedfairy

Bluelighter
ok
i went up to sydney last night with a freind who introduced me to his freind wanted me to hook them up with some business in my area ,
selling not my thing at all but i live in a small town where 50% of us enjoy treats so to speak,.
Anyway for the last 6 months this guy has been trying to copy the gold ck,s the appearance of his is pale yellow round no score c and k close but not over lapping
he wouldnt tell me exactly whats in them but he says he is a chemist and has (for the last 6 months) been trying to make a e as close as possible to the real thing as he cannot get the stuff here in oz to make the real deal,. he swore they were not dangerous and gave me one to try i did ez test it out of curiosity result CLEAR .
i ate it anyway trusting my freind who had had them 1 week before was a small feeling similiar to mdxx but that was all maybe if you had 2 or 3 you,d get there.
I then went on to inform this would be chemist that because ck,s once had a good name he could not sell them no longer on there name alone. that they were getting a bad name and i wanted no part in it i told him about bluelight and im sure he will be having a bit of a look around by the way hello!( and i hope it will stop at least one of these rip off agents ripping us off) .

In my experience any pill that someone rips off (ie steals the logo) isn't going to be very good (there are some rare exceptions).
If your pill is good enough then give it a new logo and PLEASE STOP MAKING FUCKING MITSUBISHI's!

wonder what was in the ck - surprisingly not speed.... is PMA easy to get/synthesize??

applesbliss
Bluelighter
posted 01 August 2000 12:57 AM
Does anyone know what sort of reaction ephedrine will give?
applesbliss
_
pinkerton
Bluelighter
posted 01 August 2000 09:16 AM
I just checked dancesafe and they had a pill that was just ephedrine. It had no color
change.
http://www.dancesafe.org/eresults.html
It is the Green Butterfly.
------------------
The music never stops...
_
applesbliss
Bluelighter
posted 01 August 2000 03:01 PM
interesting!
Someone was suggesting a orangeish colour.
But I had the feeling it would test clear.
Thanks
applesbliss

are these them?
ck1.jpg
ck2.jpg

hmmm well if the guy is really a chemist, and he wants to make something that makes you feel like MDMA, and he admits he can't get the proper precursors (ie saffrole)... well personally alarm bells are ringing for me...
what is the substance that kinda feels like MDMA, that can be made from precursors readily available in oz and tests clear (we think) to a Marquis reagent??
PMA
if he's putting 20mg to 40mg of PMA in these knock offs then it would feel like a weak MDXX pill and wouldnt give you any bad reaction. the danger with PMA is if you gwt around the 200mg dosage, ie multiple pills...
if this guy is reading this, or you see him again, i think we'd all rather know if these pills had PMA in them or something else.
few drugs, in small doses, are dangerous by themselves. the danger always comes when people don't know what they are taking and make assumptions about dosage based on what they "think" is in the pills.
if he can honestly tell us whats in those pills then maybe people might think abpout buying/taking them. if not then i can't see any option except black banning them. they will just fall into the category of dangerous mystery pills that it isn't worth risking your life with.
------------------
"i think i'll stick to drugs to get me thru the long, dark night of late-capitalism..."
Irvine Welsh
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 02 August 2000).]

Absolutely. Well said, JB.
This one's definitely worth a *bump* in the hope of getting some first hand information (or even second hand info from the thread originator if they contact their man again).
BigTrancer
smile.gif

johnboy they look the same but most of them do if i had to guess id say there lighter
he assured me no pma or anything like that
but you should all be glad to know he has given up and asked me if i knew any person with decent pills, and he agreed it was silly to try and make them.
it just goes to show what some people will do
where i live there is a lot of rip agents anywhere from getting a pill (panadol ect) soaking it in something to get a taste and pressing it on to there mitshibishi products to get the symbol .
the most discusting thing ive heard of is sucking a pill to get most of it then drying it out to resell YUK
sad sad times

do these people even contemplate the collective damage they are potentially doing while whipping these plans together?
if they could visualize people puking, tripping, being knocked unconscious, overheating, bleeding internally, and dying, would they carry on their ill-fated pursuits?
do the governments which create these illogical drug laws understand that this is the resulting effect they foster? mystery black market pills which may or may not be MDMA?
this sounds like the beginnings of HIV, you can't be sure anymore, test yourself and your pills
yes, if you have a good pill, make an original stamp for chrissakes!

If these ck's are the LIGHTER coloured variety, more like post-it note yellow, c and k apart but POORLY pressed and not scored, I had the misfortune of sampling 3 last weekend.
Ha! 3 of these didn't really do anything I had the lovely placebo effect from snorting one of them and a small increase in alertness. If there was anything in these I would suggest a stingy ammount of ephedrine hcl.
My 'friend' told me he'd tested them before handing over the money when I questioned thier dodgy appearance. Lying bastard!

What sort of chemist is he?
A backyard type, uni student or full scale professor. My point is that u dont necessarily need SAFROLE to make MDMA. Safrole can be made from other chemicals, or MDMA can be made from other precursors, e.g piperonal; we have a fridge full of this stuff.
A REAL chemist could make MDMA many many different ways, pure as pure can be.
Its the backyard, or the student chemists like me, that would need safrole to get anywhere.
Hence my question what really is this guys capabilites.
My lecturers, PhD students, a commercial chemist etc could churn out MDMA by the pound if they chose to, most however dont.

There are a number of pre-cursors.
The thing is, many of the methods to get MDMA not only require a watched pre-cursor, but certain reagents used during the reaction are also watched.

granted, but acquisition of any of the reagents for the numerous different methods is not overly difficult if u were a "real" chemist, hence y i was questioning the credentials of this guy.
If u really have a legitimite reason for using such chemicals it is not a major problem.
Generally the traditonal, and "easy" methods r the ones which use the watched chems. The best example is the notorious RED PHOSPHORUS and IODINE method for meth production from ephedrine, which even non chemists would have heard of and even done themselves.
If u r a "chemist" simply via doing the odd course, reading books and internet recipes, then maybe walking into a chem supply house and asking for a kilo of methyl amine would be a problem.
I must say i was thinking about this from a smaller scale perspective, like 100g; although thats still 1000 pills, not bad if making money and going to jail is ur thing.