Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

your thoughts on this guy?

pinger

Bluelighter
a newbie by the name of DJ SKINNY GEE.
seems like i rustled this guys nest when i responded in this thread... http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum6/HTML/003262.html?reload=132
and he has gone on to post all over New To XTC? http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum6/HTML/003401.html?reload=23 http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum6/HTML/003395.html?reload=29 http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum6/HTML/003403.html?reload=12
Now, i'm obviously biased in terms of this argument, so i'd be interested to see your thoughts on what this guy has been posting...
should people like this be blocked?
should the of topic threads be locked?
or is this guy actually good for the new to xtc posters as it shows how not to behave on a ubb?
over to you lot
pinger

Pinger, I don't think you're being biased..I mean...this guy is not really contributing anything of worth..in fact he's a complete and utter dickhead...
and...who would honestly give a flying f**k about the sexuality of ravers?
Bar him bar him
stone him stone him
and all the rest!

Agree with rockee.
I think he has a psychological problem associated with seeking attention.
The problem is made worse when people respond to the garbage he comes up with. That's exactly what he wants.
Perhaps closing any thread as soon as it opens will help.
Will blocking him help? He'll probably register as a new user right after that.

I found this guy unbelievable! Since 26th July he has made 310 posts! WTF??!!!
He has nothing useful to contribute, and is only there to make enemies. I honestly think this guy has a problem, and if he cant be blocked then everyone should just ignore him. He craves the responses. If he doesnt get them, then he is going to have nothing to bitch about!

yeah, my thoughts as well. Ignore him please! he'll go away if nobody responds to his threads...

I'm sure it would be possible for the admin to ban his IP, provided that he's not posting from a connection that is randomly assigned (ie. AOL - at least, admins for chat rooms and MU*s etc have that problem with AOL IPs). However, perhaps the best way to avoid giving this person ammunition for argument is ignore them.
Quite often distancing oneself from an antagonist is the best defense, because it will hopefully cause less aggravation and they will become bored with it. People like this seem to have little original to say, and thus they only react to those things that others say. They try to start arguments with patently obvious barbs and taunts, and wait for others to respond to give them fuel for their vitriol.
That's my view. BigTrancer
smile.gif

its difficult, especially from a mods point of view. He is just causing attention, and I believe the best thing to do is to ignore all his posts. He obviously craves the attention, and getting mad with him only feeds him, so I say ignore him. in 2 days he will be gone, I can garrentee!!
closing posts and barring him is not the way to deal with it. He can easily get around it. Ignoring him is the answer in my eyes.

yeah he's fuct
but he's got a whole thread, specifically about him now. That might very well encourage him to hang about for a while longer if he finds out about this.
Yeah I think he's fucked, and I also think that this thread is fucked. Bluntly put. Not quite so much as this guy, but fucked up all the same. These people come and go on a semi-regular basis, some people see some don't. Some people ignore some don't. But I think that its always best that folk in here just stumble across shit like this and chose to do what they please about it. This thread kind of brings utter crap to the attention of people that wouldn't normally have to see it. Like me.
smile.gif
And I kind of feel my opinion being directed on the matter.
This is a pretty nasty response I know, but its nasty to victimise someone, and perhaps allow him to justify what he's doing in the process. Sorry pinger I got respeck for you, dunno whot you got for me but that don't matter.
I think hes better left alone as much as possible

I agree, read Johnboys 'Trolls' post in the 'New to XTC' thread.
DFTT => Don't feed the trolls.
Exposing and ignoring him is the best. Since censorship is wrong, tempting though.

I think a successful career in federal politics lies ahead for Mr Gee.

MY GOD! This guy is a complete prick!!! I have never even come close to reading anything like the absolute crap that spews from his incipid maw. I rarely get pissed off with people when I read their posts but narcissistic, egocentric, obtuse and obnoxious are words that are no where near strong enough when trying do discribe this heinous individual.
I feel sorry for you pinger.
DB

It is shit like that, that helped us get our very own Aussie section. Thankfully no Aussies carry on like that twit.
frown.gif

Yeah.. I was reading this stuff earlier during the week... The rest of this guys posts are mainly BS anyways. He has some serious issues...
frown.gif

pinger, it's not just you - I agree with everyone - the guy is a dickhead.
I also agree with mr.horse and bir trancer that the only way to deal with these types of people is plain and simple ignorance - he's obviously there for attention and to get under everyone's skin - as long as you give him what he wants he'll keep posting. Igonre him and he'll shrivel up in his own frustration of why no-one responds - he'll eventually feel like the dickhead that he is.
------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

its the same case as with the anti-ravers. just ignore them and they wont keep hassling..
------------------
I'll hide you..away from..a world you..rejected..I'll hide you.

yeah i agree with u 2 pinger.i think everything has definately gone 2 this dudes head.he needs 2 b in chatroom not here.

He's been spinning a fair amount in the "Other Drugs" section as well.
Get a load of this:
http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum19/HTML/000720.html?reload=17
I'm not sure what 3 pounds of mushrooms is in grams(if anyone out there does.. tell me).. but it sounds like a shitload. (or just a load of shit.)
I hope he doesn't find his way into the Aus section.
[This message has been edited by riichiee (edited 01 August 2000).]

Nothing positive can be said about this person. I had a listen to his 'music' on mp3, which he has shamelessly plugged all over BL. It's like some kind of electronic psycho thrash death metal type thing. WTF? Horses for courses i guess, but really, who can enjoy that shite. There's no happiness in it at all. In fact, it's damn depressing to listen to. Big assumption here but his music really sums up who he is, i reckon.
------------------
to the crazy person, the normal one is insane

There are about 2.2 pounds in 1 kilogram, that means 3lb = 1.36kg = 1,360g (roughly).
I reckon that's a few mushies.
Take note though before bothering to rebut (not really worth it IMHO), that this argumentative person enjoys semantic games. Did they actually specify mushrooms of the "psilocybin" genus? Anyone can eat 3lbs of normal mushies.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

Gawd! What happened to this guy as a child?
I so want to reply to this idiot but yeah, ignoring him is the best way. Think i'll have to sit on my hands.
mmph!