Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Laced Weed - What do u think

Zaineaol

Bluelighter
One of the things i've noticed, is varying effects in weed...
Occasionally, we believe (from time to time) the bud we have is laced with K, because as opposed to normal smashed feeling we get, we feel like we have had a nice hit of Ketamine.

On one particular occasion, last year, i was "K-Holed" from bud (i know this may seem like it's a trip report, rest assured, it's not) everything around me seemed like i was looking at it, and myself through a window, and i was "above" everything and everyone, just watching, as i felt like i was sinking into my chair...

Anyway, i've also heard of dope laced with LSD, Speed and a number of other things... if anyone has had laced weed, post here, i'd like to know about other peoples expieriences and knowledge of this situation

Thanks,
Party Safe
Zaineaol

• I would suggest it is generally not adulterated as it costs more money to add extras like amphetamines to it.
  • LSD cannot be smoked and would have no affect.
  • I have heard (but cannot produce any sources for) of people injecting Ketamine HCL into the marijuana plant stalk to make the end product more potent.

I believe laced weed to be virtually non-existant. Weed is an unpredictable drug and can bring about a number of different states of mind. While it may seem that another drug is reponsible for the effects you experience, chances are its simply the combination of set, setting and the quality of your weed.

No dealer who knows the worth of a dollar is going to give you free drugs just for the sake of it. If anything, the dealer is going to charge you more for the "laced" weed, the reason being it has extra drugs in it.

I used to smoke weed about 12 years ago that was 'soaked in horse tranq' Turned out to be Ketamine but back then I did not know. Only when I found bluelight really that I did research and found out it was Ketamine. Weed can definitely have K with it. I found the experience to be very spiritual + the K effects you are speaking of.

Doooofus said:
I believe laced weed to be virtually non-existant. Weed is an unpredictable drug and can bring about a number of different states of mind. While it may seem that another drug is reponsible for the effects you experience, chances are its simply the combination of set, setting and the quality of your weed.

No dealer who knows the worth of a dollar is going to give you free drugs just for the sake of it. If anything, the dealer is going to charge you more for the "laced" weed, the reason being it has extra drugs in it.

I'm with you on this one. Unless you run it through a pill tester then it's all speculation.

Well an interesting topic, i heard that it was also injected with LSD, didn't make much sense to me, but yeah, just a rumour i heard

My mum used to always tell me they laced pot with evil drugs to get you hooked on the heavier stuff....

Bent: unless you knew it was laced though, you wouldn't know you were hooked on the heavier stuff and would just keep buying the laced weed.. again, matter of FREE DRUGS :p

Only times I've ever come across laced weed (meth and crushed up pills.. I didn't know better at the time not to smoke pills :p) I was told it was laced beforehand and the cones were free. I don't know why any dealer would give away free drugs unless he got a kick out of it or he intended to rape the recipient..

I had some weed once that I thought might have be contaminated with something else, I felt really dizzy and my vision kept moving as though I had just been spinning around in circles. It wasn't particularly enjoyable, and I doubt it was any other active chemical since there isn't really any reason why someone (a dealer) would waste drugs that they could sell for more money by spiking their weed. What seemed more logical to me was that some of the chemicals used on the plant while it was growing (growth stimulants, etc) weren't properly flushed out of the bud after it was harvested. This is ofcourse all speculation, but would this be a possibility to alter the effects of the bud when smoked? I've also heard of people spiking their weed with deodorant or fly spray or butane or really anything that comes from a pressurized can. This could just be an urban myth, tho it seems like it could be a possibilty due to the fact that the above mentioned contaminants are so cheap and readily available.

in '86 a bit of real thai stick came through them thar Rocky Mountain hills. opium laced thai chocolate bud, sweeter than the sweet dreams that i still remember...

another time, same place, there was this bright orange, i kid you not, fluorescent orange bud, described as "one hit pot." rright.. we ripped a cone and descended down the stairs from the 5th floor apartment, each floor down was a whole new level of up. by the time we reached the exit, it felt like we were on Mars. the highly hallucinogenic effects wore off after about 2 hours where a more normal THC stone set in for the next 2.

real thai stick is where its at though.

peaked said:
I've also heard of people spiking their weed with deodorant or fly spray or butane or really anything that comes from a pressurized can. This could just be an urban myth, tho it seems like it could be a possibilty due to the fact that the above mentioned contaminants are so cheap and readily available.

I think the reason people spray stuff on the weed is to make it look as though there is a lot of crystallised THC on the buds, not for any kind of altered high. If the weed looks like its got a lot of crystals, people are going to think its better weed than it really is and buy it. It's a dirty, dirty practice.

pot mixed with speed, snow cones. i used to find it depended on if you brought heaps from your dealer and if they were willing to chuck a bit speed in it for you. didn't happen often and most the dealers were dodgy in the first place so i tended to lose contact with them pretty quickly

Sorry to come in late...but.... hehehehe... LSD smoked in pot... hehehe....

I almost never touch the stuff these days... but now that the warmer months are coming... anywhoo, i'm off. no more posting tonight.... it's been all bad :p

I've heard about LSD injected into the plants 1 week before harvest or something... also have heard some others one guy said he smoked heroin laced weed..

haha i can laugh at the LSD one now knowing it cant be smoked...

on nye 2000 (i was 17) i was at the old skate park in melb and this huge guy sold us a gram...of weed "if u need anything else..gimmie a hollar" ...we noticed it had blue crystalised stuff throughout it. It was awesome no doubt. Im assuming he did this to get repeat business...or get us youngins cravin more of his stash.

Doooofus said:

:) yeah!!!

Originally posted by Doooofus

I think your forgetting the FLY SPRAY!

odorless and often used believe it or not....

Back when i was a bit younger a mate and i picked up some bud off a dude we had never met before need less to say it was laced. I was fine didn't notice a difference but my friend who had smoked with all year had a family history of heart problems. He went into a wired state he nearly blacked out and his heart was going crazy really off the wall. He managed to get a lift home and i thought that was the end of it and he would sleep it off. When i spoke to him the next day he told me was up all night, then in morning he decided to get his mother to take him to the doctor, he told him what happened the doctor gave him 20mg of valium straight away and did a blood test. He came back possitive to meth and fly spray or something of an aurosoul nature.

Yeh watch out 4 the fly spray, when i though i was getting laced bud off another dude i worked out a little trick to determine weather the bud had been laced or not, i broke off a piece of bud, put it into my mouth and what do u know tasted chemically, like jaw dropingly bad. 8o Since then i have never had a bud that had tasted like that.
:)

Anyway i am rambling, please excuse my poor grammar at this point, im quite drunk... %)

Laced weed is just a myth. I have been smoking weed for over a decade and I have never come accross anything like what everyone else has been taling about. I have heard of weed laced with speed before which is called Snow Cones, but why would anyone would want to waste good speed. And injecting a plant with LSD would be pointless, the lsd would be burnt off when the weed was smoked and have no effect.

i don't think there much laced weed, however i know that alot of dealers use fly-spray as alot of u have said.
There is a huge difference in the strengh of weed though, as most of u will know. To this day i'm still amazed at how strong the bud i got once.
I've been smoking for around 7 years, i sit down and pump billies all day no problem, but this crazy weed i had once just blew me away. It was just standard looking weed, very seedy and lacking in big buds, so i got it at a discount. (as u do when u get shit goods, well so i thought)
This stuff was just insane, i had 1 cone and i was absoutly trashed, it took a lot of courage, but i had a secound, and it blew me away, most stoned i've ever been.
Now alot of u are prolly thinking it was laced, i know it wasn't (really i'm 100% sure it wasn't) as any drug they could have laced it with i've taken so i would noticed.
Some weed is just really strong, some is really shit, just like some apples taste good and some taste shit :)