Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Yes, CK's still need discussion

Jaff

Bluelighter
Ok, about 4 weeks back, I Ez-tested an orange CK which had no colour change or reaction. I warned friends not to have them but some still dropped em (as u do)! They said the pill was actually pretty good, but didn't get an accurate report. Not too long after, I'd forgotten about it all.
Friday nite, I was having a chat to my dd, and he had a few Blue CK's to get rid of. My friend and I took'em off his hands and went home to e-test. Once again, NO FUCKING REACTION!! I was devastated *sort of*.
Now this is where confusion kicks in again. My mate, who got one with me, swallowed it that night anyway. It put him on his arse and claimed to have had MDxx effects. He isn't a frequent and experienced user but believes it’s similar to MDxx but not really as euphoric. He loved it!!!
Now before you say- Maybe you didn't test it correctly and only scrapped off the top layer of the pill, I should tell u I tested it 3 times and I dug deep. All 3 results were clear.
My questions to u are, has anyone had one of these? And If so, what the fuck’s in them?
Chalky blue ck
Flat on both sides, slight bevel on print side, no score.
C and K are separate but close.
smile.gif
jaff
------------------
"That's exactly right!!! You hit the nail on the timber"

Try cutting the pill into two and use scrapings from the inside? There are 3 fairly recent reports of blue ck's
here:http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=467
here:http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=230
and here:http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=2236
[This message has been edited by Soma (edited 30 July 2000).]

Yeah, good idea I'll split it in half when I go home. I've checked out reports and done searches, but everyone who e-tested got a result.
I was sorta hoping someone would say I know the guys who pressed them, they are localy made and have K in the
Shit!
frown.gif
Jaff
smile.gif

------------------

What sort of pill tester do you have? I use tester's and I have had the same problem before....I tested mitsi turbo's, blue sex' and a couple of ck's all having zero reaction. Although the ck's weren't that good I fucking rocked off the turbo and as for the sex well that I know was a k pill. Any way to the point when I went back to Off Ya Tree I told them about this and they told me that the EZ tester are imported and that they had received batches that were out of date and that was probably the cause of my problem? I have since purchased one of the locally made testers and have had successfully tests every time!

Thanks onamission, but, I've had those psefto e-z testers which came in the plastic bottles that were sold at off your tree, and I threw those straight in the bin! I then went through the ez-test which came in a bottle, which I finished off about a week ago. Now I'm trying the new and improved E test, Australian made!
smile.gif
*tsing* (bright reflection from teeth, he he).
No, the tester is fine, but thanks anyway.
smile.gif
Jaff
------------------

Perhaps, and I do mean perhaps.... it was pma. PMA has no reaction to testers but give similar feelings of MDxx according to Erowid. How long did they last for? PMA usually lasts for about 8 - 12 hours apparently.
PMA is generally a safe drug as long as it isnt mixed with MDxx. So... a big "if" hangs in the air, but you never know.
------------------
"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson

Yeah horse, I thought of that too, but when my mate had an Orange cK (that didn't have a reaction) he dropped a turbo mitsa about 4 hours later. And believe me, he was more that loving it. He said (when he snapped out of it) that he has never felt his lips rush the way they did! hehehe
If it was PMA, then those turbs would've done him harm, or atleast make him feel uneasy. I guess we'll never know. (I should make that last sentence my signature, I've said it enough!
tanksmate
smile.gif
Jaff
------------------

Jaff: I'll be contacting you through Bluelight mail..I think we need to get a sample of this and do a test at Chemical Generation's lab...see what we can find out..
candyflip
------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au

well, jaff i was the one that first posted that topic about the no reaction CK test.
i havent tested the pill as yet.... but if the no reaction, turns out to be a good pill then thats good.
i will take my pill, but under supervision.
so its good news perhaps for me...
ohh and i tested my pill 3 times... once from side, 2nd from the side, and third, i split the pill and took some from the middle!
------------------
Attack the Dance Floor like a Bulldozer, for those who came to stand MOVE OVER!

Hurry up Candyflip. Quick before the jump down my throat. I'm doing the best I can to keep 'em out, but man...
wink.gif
Jaff
------------------

Feel free to beat me to death if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression the MDMA & DXM combine with rather unpleasant effects, while PMA's main source of worry is that the dangerous dosage levels are far, far lower than MDMA - if someone was stupid enough to drop 5 PMA pills, then they'd be in all kinds of trouble, where as if you'd dropped 5 MDMA pills, you'd just wasted $100 on pills that wouldn't work after the first few!