Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mini pillreport

Soma

Bluelighter
Whilst out hunting in a club for a friend last night for a decent pill we ended testing (with a rather brown eztester, still have to send mine away to get replaced!). Because the colour is alreay orange/brown the reaction can't be taken as gospel (although its still REALLY easy to see when something has mdma in, just speed makes the regent go a little more brown/orange although its hard to tell in a car or with a red pill that makes your hand go red from holding it):
Skull and crossbones: no reaction. Talked to the dealer about this one, he smiled and says he thinks its K.
White sex: think it went orange
Red horseshoe: think it went orange
White shark: decided not to even test this one, ended up just getting money back which was cool.
British Telecom: Tested black->purple (of course), did this one to benchmark the tester to show friends in car what a mdma test looks like.
All of these were from the same guy (cept the BT). If he was holding the shark back until last pretty sure it wasn't going to be mdma, hehe anything with a shark on it even sounds like an aussie speed bomb.
Didn't want to post this to pillreports due to the dodgy nature of the tests.
Cheers,
Soma.

All sounds rather dodgy. Good to see the BT's down there test black. Got rave reviews here up in Sydney
smile.gif

Also in anecdotal weekend events:
*Tested Pills (reports and tests)
White B.T.: purple/black (about 3-4 sec) test result also, good quality.
Grey Harmony: purple/black test (about 3-4 sec) result, very fun (and horny!) ecstacy pill.
White Mitsubishi: (old batch from a month or two ago, larger pill with deep U score) purple/black test result (<3 sec), insane bickie, quite strong "turbo".
Yellow 69: yellow-orange test result (about 8-12 sec then progressed to dark orange-red over next few min) very speedy + dissociative, rushy for about 2.5-4 hours.
*Untested Pills (reports only)... maybe coincidence (not), but the people with testers get mdma pills more often
smile.gif

Blue Hondas: user report not much/maybe a little speedy on a half.
Pink Butterfly: quite speedy (+ something else maybe?)
Gold/Yellow Pyramid: speedy
Ridgy Didge: speedy
Blue Shark: speedy
*Speed
"base" speed (caramel/light brown colour): nice quality strongish speed, looked a little clumpy, and smelling chemically, perhaps not completely dried(?).
"base" speed (pure white powder): good quality speed, powder is well dried and doesn't clump together when pressed as much as the brown base.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 30 July 2000).]

Hey, with regards to that skull & crossbones, doesnt no reaction mean PMA??? Candyflip, do you have any further info on that? I could have sworn that it was reported that PMA gave no reaction, and judging by the score it seems highly likely....I mean, skull & crossbones? I wouldnt trust any pill with that on it!

There are a few substances which give "positive" (ie. colour change) reactions to the Marquis reagent. If there is no change, it simply implies that there is not a sufficient quantity of MDxx, Speed, or 2C-B to give one of the expected results. Seeing a clear/null reaction is not a positive indication for the presence of anything in your test sample, it would probably be safest to assume it is a failed test, and give an "unknown" contents result.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

I doubt very much the skull and crossbones contain pma. Ive had these myself and while not the greatest pill around i actually thought these were ok and had at least some mdma in them.
------------------
Cause life aint nothing but a good groove
A good mix tape to put you in the right mood

In regards to the skull and crossbones. My girlfriend and I have had them on several occassions and consider them an allright pill with perhaps some mdma.
The fact that they tested clear for someone makes you wonder if it is PMA.... beacuse my g/f beagn her night with one on the w/end with minimal effects, and then popped her next pill an 'X rated' which I don't know much about but it totally knocked her on her arse. So perhaps there was PMA in the skull & X-bones which reacted with her next pill.

keep hearing mixed reports about these skull and cross bones. its been making me think about something... remember back in the thread about PMA there was a reference to a news story where apparently ther police or someone said that PMA was known by the street name "Death"?
skull and cross bones - death... hmmm circumstantial i admit, but its been bugging me ever since where they would get such a ctachy name as "death" from...

I cant believe how many crappy pills are going around Melbourne
frown.gif

It certainly explains the way you guys dance so hard.

...just a friendly reminder guys. This was done with a fairly dodgy old style tester which had gone rather brown. Don't take these as being too true.
As for the skull and crossbones, I tested a British Telecom straight after this and man on man the BT went black->purple very quickly whilst the s&c did jack all. If the s&c has mdma in it it must be a small amount or I scrapped off a bit that didn't have anything in it.
Hmmm as for bad pills going around, I suppose its the same as anywhere, you hunt for some in a club and I suppose you are bound to get someone trying to sell you speed the first time around. After the 4th non mdma pill of one guy we got our money back. We could of gotten hold of some caps of someone else but the dude wanted $60 for em hahahah
smile.gif

yeah those BTs rocked... went to a party the other week and managed to set up about 10 friends with them... 10 friends for life!!!
smile.gif

BLB
------------------
...yes please

Honda
Blue, shiney round pill
Pill Logo is of a wing (like the honda bikes logo)
No score
large beavel aprox 1.5mm
E-tested: result orange
I didn't drop
suck (_!_)
smile.gif
Jaff
------------------
"That's exactly right!!! You hit the nail on the timber"

Why aren't u people using this? I like the idea of a mini pillreport!
smile.gif

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Butterfly
Blue
4 winged butterfly logo
well pressed
round and flat, no score.
e-tested: orange quickly
didn't drop
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Lexus
Pink
"L" like a lexus logo with a circle
shity soft pill
round, no score
e-tested: only bits of it turned orange, rest of it unknown.
Sorry, I don't drop psefto pills!
smile.gif
Jaff
------------------
"Naa, Don't worry about it man, it's like bridge under the water!"

i had the blue butterfly last thursday. it came up realli smoothly n gradually. my pal n i couldnt stop grinning. we were so happi abt nuthing n didnt noe wat to do wif ourselves.
however, dat was the 1st part of it. after i dropped half a white fox, i totally lost the plot. dropped into a trip-hole n couldnt get out. my pal dropped half a quake n lost it too. we were 2 space cadets.
my guess was dat sumhow mixing anything wif the butterfly screwed it up...
------------------
~littleHKlaserTriPPeR~