Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sex on Speed

auswaverider

Bluelighter
How good is it??????????
smile.gif

*grinnER*

Having just woken up from a nite of it i can tell u sex on speed is always great.....
the abillity to fuck 4 hours on end.
try it and find out 4 yourself.....
My bf also agrees with it!!!!!
smile.gif

Fuck the Karma Sutra ... it doesn't mention speed covered nipples ...

This thread will be the death of me ...
sex on speed is unequalled [sorry mum]
And as for the coke challenge ... it just doesn't have the single minded, filthy, no-holds-barred, oooh the cat looks cute feel about it
[This message has been edited by AL (edited 30 July 2000).]

alcohol slurs to the person who happens to be standing in front of you: 'you look attractive (even though you are probably a feral pig). let's have a quick, boring fuck that we'll regret in the morning, assuming we can remember it.'
e says to the person you're in love with: 'i love you sooo much. lets lie here together, gazing sickeningly at each other & just hug/touch/stroke/massage/kiss etc. sex is unimportant.'
speed screams at the person you are attracted to: 'FUCK ME NOW!'
------------------
to the crazy person, the normal one is insane

I agree sex on speed is wicked coz you have soo much energy and can do the most amazing things ; )
Although I think sex on an E is way better coz it is soo intense and emotional...
YOu do the most interesting things and your body feels unreal!!!
My boyf would definitely agree with me on this : )
bEsafe

Mmmm very nice.
But, as Mr nice guy says, it can sometime be a challenge to get it up
wink.gif
. It's a nice way to take the edge off a comedown too, and its all natural.
smile.gif

Hmmm it's not the "rise-and-shine" which is the problem (no problem at all!)...it's the drwan-out climactic ending which chafes the knob!
But my gf loves it! Mr Pecker sometimes not so much....then again no pain, no gain!
ENJOY!

well a big "fuck you" to everyone who has posted in this thread. Can I just say that at least you are all getting sex at the moment
frown.gif

enjoy it while it lasts
wink.gif
- Horse

Is that a big speed induced "fuck you" Horsey? or just your average non-chemically enhanced "fuck you"?
sex on speed..
sex on speed..
sex on speed..
sex on speed..
sex on speed..
sex on speed..
Did I say that out loud? Or just think it?
wink.gif

Horse, if it makes you feel any better, i'm living on the memory. But yeah, it sucks having to tell yourself 'this is just as good as the real thing. it is. it is. it is.'
How i miss sharing orgasms with someone else. (sob, sob)
------------------
to the crazy person, the normal one is insane

to sunni - ROFLMAO.
let us all share a prayer for those of us who aren't gettin any right now. may we see some action very very soon.
wink.gif

As most people have already said (and hence beaten me to the punch) yeah... it rocks... great way to end a great weekend usually. As for not getting it up... you boys ain't trying hard enuf (pun intended)
*giggle*

sex on speed is an esential part of my training for the sexual olympics in sydney this year!,i plan to take gold in the 100 metre doggy style u know
smile.gif

cum on aussie,cum on,cum on
(() (() (() (() (() (() (() (() (()
[This message has been edited by pE@K-a-TrOnIc (edited 31 July 2000).]