Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mitsubishi Turbo's (New Ones)

matt e

Bluelighter
One of my friends took a White Mitsi a few weeks ago and he felt like shit. I heard from a few people that there were heaps of different ones and he must have found a bad one.
Anyway, I can get these new Mitsi Turbo's. Anyone now anything about them.
BTW: I am from Melb.
------------------
matt e
I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

um.. please specify.
size, colour, shape, scored, speckles, well-pressed, logo??

There are plenty of white pills going areound with the mitsubishi logo. There are a few distinct types, all different, but each containing a decent amount of MDMA, and there are a few types, again all slightly different, which contain little or no MDMA. What makes one of these a 'turbo' is never quite clear, and people seem to assume that any new white mitsubishi is a 'turbo' and hence better/worth more money.
I think the general concensus seemed to be that a batch that was around, about a month or two back, that were a slightly larger diameter pill (about 9mm), extremely hard pressed, with a clean logo and a very deep, well-pressed score all the way across the back side of the pill were regarded as 'turbos'. These contained a fairly strong dose of MDMA which most people reported to feel 'pretty clean'.
As always, (especially with mitsubishis) use a tester and you will know more.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

i've always beleived the difference is in the logo in that it is standing up on the tips of the triangle.
isn't that the difference whereas the normal logo is sitting flat??
------------------
rollin' and strollin', its kinda like bowlin'. my head's kinda big and it feels kinda swollin'!!