Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Taking pill interstate on planes?

Bester

Bluelighter
has anyone travelled interstate, and brought pills/speed with them ???
is it possible to get onboard a plane with like 1-2 pills or like 1 point of speed, without getting caught (ie getting onboard the plane.. or getting off the plane on arrival) ????
do the main airports in .au have sniffer dogs and shit upon arrival ???
any relavent info would be greatly appreciated!
thanks
------------------
Attack the Dance Floor like a Bulldozer, for those who came to stand MOVE OVER!

Once I was catching a plane from Sydney to Melbourne first thing in the morning. But, because the flight was payed for on frequent flyer points, I had to fly from the international airport, on a sydney-melbourne leg of an international flight (i dont understand either).
Anyway, the night before I had been out to various pubs in the city and got very fucking drunk. And I had forgotten that in the middle of the alcohol binge I had bought a little bag of speed. I only remembered as I was standing in melbourne airport waiting for my luggage and I saw a man walking towards me with a cute little doggy on a lead. I remember seeing the beagle, putting my hand in my pocket to encounter the speed i had forgotten, then shitting myself as i pictured the dog going for my pants.
But it was cool! The man with the dog walked right past, and I changed my underpants. A friend later told me that the beagles are only trained to smell fruit and other organic products, and its the german shepherds you have to look out for, they are the drug sniffers. So you could probably get away with carrying chemmies, but i think the beagles would smell any dope.
But I wouldn't risk it anyway. That little dog was so cute, and yet so scary.
SpankY
------------------
Remember, just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you.

I've done the syd - melb, melb - hobart trip flying qantas a few times with no more than a handfull of pills stashed down the pants... felt a bit stupid afterwards as in retrospect it seemed as dangerous as walking past the bouncers at a club. In hobart they have an official looking guard, but he's just looking for fruit and plants.. have heard rumours of a dog which is sometimes present but my understanding is it's task is fruit based detection. I have no idea how this occurs.
Your only problem should be - like the previous post - if your flight is boarded through the international terminal where one is required to bumble through customs. If you're really paranoid hide them in the bottom of a vegemite/marmite jar underneath all the goo... hard to detect anything over that stench.

Flew from sydney - brisbane with 3 green cu's sitting in my pocket...find it harder to get pills into a club than through domestic air travel.

I've done it a few times with no hassles.
I 'believe' the sniffer dogs (which you're unlikely to come accross with domestic flights) can smell pot a mile off but have difficulty with chems.
A mate of mine works with customs (no don't go getting any ideas now people
smile.gif
), and his advice would be to act cool. Most busts occur through their monitoring of the nervous behaviour of passengers using cameras.
He told me about how one guy got caught when a sniffer dog came towards him.... as the dog walked away he grinned to himself and was subsequently searched and caught with a decent amount of coke.
So play it cool.

where is the best place to stash them ???
ppl have said down ya pants... down ya shoes.. etc etc... where does everyone find there best place.. ?
[This message has been edited by Bester (edited 27 July 2000).]

First of all trafficking is illegal mmm'kay!
Last time I went to Sydney I had some Superman's with me (just in case I needed to fly myself back)... they were just in my pocket. I was flying with Impulse and I found at Melbourne that their terminal was in the International terminal.. started to worry a little.
All was cool though, also I threw some things out of my pocket to go through the x-ray and when I got them at the other end I realised one of the 'things' was a little container with pills in it. That was freaky! But they are looking for bombs and guns and the like so no big deal.
I would say if you are ever going to do it only take a few, then if you get caught you are not looking like a courier.

I've gone interstate with pills on more than a few occasions- once we'd forgotten about them, just sitting in my purse in my bag- and there were no hassles.
I really think the last thing on the customs-worker-peoples' minds is pills. And from what I gathered from that pommie 'Airport' show, customs are mainly tipped off by nervy, lone jamaicans carrying bags of oranges.
Having gone in and out of Thailand with a personal amt of speed (which was dumb to say the least and I'd never do it again in my whole entire life), I can genuinely say that the domestic terminals around oz appear pretty unconcerned.
My favourite places to stash stuff is in my bra (although if you're a guy, hiding stuff in your bra will probably just attract attention), and in the pocket lining of one of my jackets.

a friend of a friend...regularly takes stuff overseas..in a couple of condoms and plugged..yummy yummy!..no probs so far.
another friend was racing through the terminal to catch her plane..and the customs thought.hmmm..so they strip searched her..she was only going to grab a quick ciggy before her flight..oops..
so ..stay cool and you should be okay!

I've travelled a fair bit up to Sydney (especially around heavy times like Mardi Gras, etc) and I've had no problems at all.
Personally, I put whatever I've got in a shmint container (or tic tac) and away we go!
Other people suggest their shoes (funny story - a friend decided to take a couple of pills over to Bali in his shoe. Got through fine, except that the pills had 'melted' into the paper he wrapped them in, and so he and his travelling companion decided to chew the paper! And let me tell you, he doesn't have nice feet.)
Another funny story - I was travelling up to Mardi Gras this year, and the entire plane was loaded up to the hilt with poofs, including of course a couple of hosties. Anyway, a friend has a lot of trouble with her ears, and so tried to get some of the sachets they give out to help - by waving her hand under her nose. And at the top of his voice, the steward asked "What, you want some amyl?" The entire plane cracked up!
So, um yeah the moral of the story is you can travel interstate safely (with common sense) but its not advised internationally.
Oh, and the beagles do definitely sniff out chemicals - didn't anyone see the Herald Sun article on the beagle that was retiring after 10 years of non-stop drug sniffing!

Very silly indeed 'milkybar'...
My sister carried 4 grams of buds in a side compartment of a suitcase to Bali and around bali for 2 weeks then back to Sydney. She wasn't caught but boy did she get a shock when she finally found the stuff...
Anyhow I got hassled coming thru Sydney I couldn't work out why I was targeted except that when I got off the plane ( in sydney ) I was busting for slash " my gf hates that word ahah " so headed for the loo immediately, maybe this seemed sus to them...
Airport from Thailand..I was taken aside by a customs offfical and asked a multitude of questions re:my trip,work,funds and family??
Morale of da story.. Just be yourself and stay calm
BayCityRolla

This is an interesting subject guys but don't give out too many ideas, know what I mean
wink.gif
. The best thing is to act cool like XSI11V said.
What my question is,
What would happen if you got caught with about 10 pills for personal use, interstate and overseas?
smile.gif
Jaff
------------------
"That's exactly right!!! You hit the nail on the timber"

If you want to get through customs in Bali with any amount of drugs here's how to do it...
As you pick up your bags off the bag thingy stand around and act lost. As soon as you do so a porter will come up, grab you bags and litterally run through customs with you in tow.
They never search the bags that the porters carry through customs, strange but true. Bali airport (arrivals) is so fucking disorganised!

if its a personal amount then if customs chooses to they can charge you with possesion, the key words there being "if they chose to"...
but how much is possession and how much is trafficking? well we've touched on this subject before..
according to the CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES (DECLARED PROHIBITED SUBSTANCES) REGULATIONS 1985 SCHEDULE 2, the legal definition of the amount of MDMA considered to be personal possession is
3, 4-METHYLENEDIOXYMETHAMPHETAMINE (MDMA) 0.5 gm
see here for full listing
ok so if you are carrying more than 1/2 a gram of MDMA you may be considered a trafficker. but, you ask, how many pills is that? who the fuck knows... it could be anything from one really big pill, to a half a million pills each with 0.000001 grams (i probably screwed up that calculation but im sure BT will set me straight)
and the thing is no one is going to know until they get tested by the police forensics lab.
but all this is irrelevant as, i think, you can be charged with possession with intent to traffic if the police can prove that you were going to sell them, regardless of how much is there.
all of this is conjecture i have made from reading various sources. i am not a lawyer so please don't consider this advice, simply some backgroud info.
if anyone is in the unfortunate position to really need this this info, ie they are standing in customs having to explain a bag of pills, the best advice i can give you is:
1. call a lawyer, preferably one with experience in criminal law.
2. refer to the contraband as "pills" and deny knowledge of their contents. i think if you admit they are "ecstacy" you can be charge with possesion of ecstacy, regardless of what they actually are. so never admit what they are, say you bought some pills and you dont really know whats in them(which strictly speaking is the truth)
3. call a lawyer.
4. be polite at all times
5. call a lawyer.
6. if you ever act on any of this advice dont ever link it back to me this information is for entertainment purposes only. disclaimer disclaimer etc etc
------------------
"i think i'll stick to drugs to get me thru the long, dark night of late-capitalism..."
Irvine Welsh

I had 2 pills in my pocket on a trip from perh to the surfers paradise. No such thing as customs and i was fine. I fugured if i got caught not a hell of a lot would happen since it was a small amount and i'm a minor. But the funny thing is i never ended up having them and had to cart them back
smile.gif

My friend brought mj in bali and just put it in the bottom of his suitcase, no problems at all. Not a smart thing to do but interesting none the less.

I did the melbourne thingy a few months back. When I went to cash in my frequent flyer points they said it was a cruddy morning international flight. Instead I had to pay for my flight.
I wouldnt dream of taking stuff thru international flights, domestic maybe, but not large quantities.
The real question I have is...what is happening to the retiring beagle...coz Ive lost a few around the house and I reckon he would come in handy
smile.gif

Apparently his handler took him home - the poor dog, you'd think that after all the loyal service they finally let the little guy chew threw a couple of bags of confiscated goodies!

so if some1 was to stash a pill or 2..... if one was to place them in a shoe.. would this be bad idea... since if dogs are around.. and sniffing... and the pills are lower to the ground... would this be easier to smell as apposed to a jacket pocket ?
obviously one would wrap the pill in alfoil, then in a plastic bag... but where would be the safest place.. ?

Plug the alfoil
smile.gif

I wouldn't recommend taking any more than a few pills with you, otherwise if you get caught you will get shafted.
Simple pocket/down the dacks would be the best plan. If your going to get caught, your gunna get caught, regardless of where you hide them.
good luck.

Ok guys, some inside information for you.... I work for one of the domestic airlines in Australia, which will of course remain nameless (Ansett).
They do have sniffer dogs for domestic flights, obviously though International is more heavily checked. Sniffer dogs are checking these sectors: Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane.
However, it can obviously be done, they do not check many of the flights, but be careful.