Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Info needed: Pale Yellow CK Sydney

Crazybean

Bluelighter
Whoops...didn't include my location, Sydney, in the last post.
I have an pale yellow coloured CK. Well pressed, compact and flat with no score. Bevelled both sides, though the logo bevel side is smaller and looks like it was pressed into the pill.
The CK logo is centered. The c sits against the K's side, touching the K.
Anyone tried these CK's?
Crazybean
Crazybean

test em...
all the good import ck's had clearly seperated c and k on the stamp. VERY well pressed, and hard.
the shit aussie ones had slightly wonkier pressings, with the c and k even overlapping on some

If it is yellow as in 'post-it note' yellow then it is a crappy speed bomb. Met some guys on sunday who had them. They were not impressed.
Of course if it is an orange colour then it may be ok.
I havent been able to get any cK's for about 6 weeks, so I imagine these ones are crap.

Yeah had 1/2 about 40 minutes ago. Slightly more awake.... might as well have drunk a cup of coffee.
The first indication these where going to be shit was the taste...none. Real MDMA or MDXX tastes real bitter.
Stear clear of these pale yellow CK's...they are crap.
Crazybean

Speaking of poorly-pressed, post-it-note yellow ck's yes, they are UTTER SHITE!
1 and a half didn't do anything for me... my 'friend' ez-tested them...supposedly...the result was mdma (slowly to very dark purple)
Avoid. These pills are very chalky-looking and quality of the stamp varies.

The ones that are pale yellow- gold cK's, the rescent batch were just as sum1 said, may as well have had a cup of coffee, but the previous batch, were gold colour, not all kinds a sketchy yellow, some of the ones going aroung are still the older batch, i got some of the new batch and was very pissed off, but i was offered them again, and i EZ tested them, went black in about 3 secs, so i got 2, and they were good.
So, if ya dealer lets ya, EZ test em b4 ya buy, cuz this was only 2 weeks ago, sydney area...
ciao
------------------
In a time of ancient gods, warlords and kings... a land in turmoil cried out fo a hero.... she was xena- a mighty princess forged in the heat of battle.
The power, the passion, the danger ..... her courage would change the world.