Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

miss apple's come down babble

miss apple

Bluelighter
Hello!!!!! I'm here in Ottawa with brand-x...the cutie that he is
wink.gif

cutie that she is!!! <----------- brand-x said that!
*blush* see what I mean
smile.gif

We're fucked up....on some awesome white zorros...you guys need to get a hold of these!! Oh....hang on....YOU AREN'T HERE IN CANADA!! hee hee
Just have to rub that in a little.
I just have to say how much I am loving Canada. brand-x's girlfriend and their friends are the coolest people I've met on my trip (apart from the gorgeous BeanQueen of course
smile.gif
) We met at a rave last weekend (yes, I went to a two day outdoor rave....very cool) and now they can't get rid of me. I wasn't even going to go to Ottawa and now I've been here more than anywhere else!
Oh...the rave....Toronto likes their music HARD!!! After hearing Pee Wee's set at the April Gatecrasher, I've been looking for that hard, fast tech-trance stuff and I found it in a whole two day rave!! They had a Goa tent which went off like you wouldn't believe. The main room was in an aircraft hanger and the speaker stacks reached the fucking ceiling!! The sound system was better than Gatecrasher....a mean feat if any of you heard me raving about the gatecrasher sound system.
Fuck....I'm in come down babble mode and I could tell you so much more but brand-x is harrassing me to get off the computer.
I MISS SYDNEY. I miss home. I've heard there's some new club called 'Tantra' where Pnau and Pocket are playing this week? What kind of a name is Tantra??? It fully sounds like a pretentious Oxford St club....funny that. I've heard that's where it is. A good dance club on oxford st??? That I have to see.
stop babbling
smile.gif

miss apple

what an awesome ambassador and representative of australia. njoy your stay.
wink.gif

you are so lucky miss apple!!!
Sounds like you're having a great time.
Good to see you're showing the rest of the world how hard us aussies can party.
Have fun.....

miss apple, i'm very jealous of your current location but also very happy for you that you are having such a good time & i think your so-called babble was very clear & not babble-like at all.
keep yourself safe & happy.
ps. 'tantra' or 'tantric yoga' is a type of yoga which all about harnessing sexual energies. it's kama sutra style stuff - this would want to be a fucking good club, literally, to live up to its name.
------------------
to the crazy person, the normal one is insane

Great to hear you're having a fantastic time Miss Apple!
BigTrancer
smile.gif

PS: Anyone mind if this thread was moved to Meetups and Rave Culture?

Well Apples, Tantra is where Byblos used to be, haven't been there myself although they do have some decent dj's on a friday night such as Simon Caldwell, Ajax, Craig Obey so musically it should be decent, but then we still get back to location don't we
smile.gif