Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEED INFO: Perth, dodgy windmills?

Toothpick

Bluelighter
Been lurking for a week or so, first post:
(Looking for information on windmills. Unfortunately unable to look at or test them beforehand)
frown.gif
Please don't lecture me on always testing first it just is not possible in this situation.
As far as I know every windmill going around Perth at the moment is top quality. Does anyone know of any windmills that are NOT great pills? If you do could you please post as much detail as possible.
Some confirmations that windmills bought recently (ie this weekend just finished) are still great would cheer me up a lot
smile.gif

Thanks
(Please avoid discussing buying or selling online, queries about pill types are fine - BigTrancer)
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 24 July 2000).]

All the windmills around yesterday were all the same batch and they were MDMA and very nice indeed. I didn't hear of dodgy windmills but I get the feeling that dealers will now be trying to cash on the windmills good reputation by making cheap fake ones that look similar.
The best I could advise you is to find the thread about "pictures in pillreports". It's either in this forum or the Aus/nz/asia rave meetup forum. There is a picture of the windmills on there. print it out and compare the picture to the windmills you are getting.
I sort of get the feeling that there wont be any fakes that look like the real's windmills because the stamp is very intricate and detailed. If someone wanted to make a different batch of windmills they would have to use the exact same stamp or make a pretty spectacular copy of it.
Hope that helps.

I've heard there are some dodgy ones going around (supposed to be speckled), but I haven't seen any proof, and I haven't heard of anyone dropping a dud windmill
smile.gif

have bought from 4 diff sources, and each has been equally great...

I heard that there are different colours... Yellow, Orange and Pink??? I think anyways. It was one of those waiting in the toilets conversations at Sensation... I can't be sure of the accuracy of the source but the chick said that all of them seemed to be good... Didn't mention any speckled ones though...
Hope this helps...
smile.gif

i think it could just be the chicks eyes fucking up
biggrin.gif

you know.. i say tomato, you say tomato
yeah doesnt really work when you type it but you know what i mean...

have heard of dodgy windmills also but if u check the picture, you should be fine. The colours, I've only heard of yellow, last time they were here (late last year, round same time as the b29s) they were orange, but yeah, tomatoe tomato, whatever
smile.gif

Well to cut to the point of a very long story: my dealer is an uneducated asshole and won't test.
Oh for a perfect world were we could all demand that at every stage of distribution the pills are teste. However in the real world for the average Johny-I-Want-Drugs it does not work like that.

They need you more than you need them... there is more than one dd out there. My suggestion is that if they won't let you test before you buy, then don't buy - go somewhere else. Might not solve your problems for the coming weekend, but at least you won't run the risk of wasting your money on potentially dangerous pills. And, take it upon yourself to buy a testing kit, don't depend on the dd (as has been shown in your case) to have one ready. That way you'll be prepared to do a quick scrape test and put your mind at ease.

I've noticed a few people mentioning dud windmill's so I thought i'd bump this post up again.
If you have any definite info on bad windmills PLEASE post it here, including as much information as possible (eg on what the pill looked like).
So far i've only heard rumours - so if you do have first-hand info speak up!
Thanks in advance

I'm thinking rumours started by people who can't sell their non-windmill pills and got jealous