• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BE VERY CAREFUL GUYS!

I just received this in the mail. I hope you guys aren't stoopid enough to do this or to fall into any similar trap.
Hey Plastikman,hows it going?? you dont know me but let me be really up front with you,,,i know this may shock you but here goes....Im a traveller from australia & have been rock'n rollin' around the globe for quite a while now making almost all my moola posting various kinds of drugs from where they are cheap to where they are fucking expensive!!(usually grass)
Now im in Europe & i have found a fucing good contact for niiiiiiice ecstacy & its good 'n' cheap here I stumbled across Bluelighter a few weeks back when my girlfriend & i did 12 pills in one weekend & felt like we were gonna' die coming down!!(we were looking on internet for ecstacy come down remedys!!
Anyway found bluelight & thought to my devious little self,,Hmmmmm E sells for around 35_50 dollars in Syd/Melb & I can get it here forAround $10 hmmmmmmmm So then i thought if i can make a good ,reliable contact there & post some Hmmmmmmm Started looking at all the fucking postings to search out someone who seemed cool,into maybe dealing Etc EtcI know tis is a bit insane ,,for all i know you could be a fucking **** !!
But I doubt it ,,you have alot of postings,& none of them allude to trying to set up drug deals,or trying to suck someone into somethingetc,,,Now the problem with me doing this when you dont know me from a bar of fuckin'soap is that you may well be thinking i#m a **** !! I havent thought of any brilliant way to prove to you that im not,so maybe let me work on this & get back to you,,,this letter is taking me a fuck of a long time to type out & for all I know you may not even be interested in me sending you E in the mail!!!
As far as the security issue of E in the mail,,not a prob!! Ive sent A few hundred pills to friends in the states inside a paperback book,,wrapped as a birthday gift maybe 10 times now ( 20 or so at a time)without a problem!!
Any way feel free to email me back & tell me what you think of probably the most alarming letter you've ever got!!!This weekend we're off to another crazy drug soaked outdoor trance party,,Europe rocks for these,,,I doubt a **** would have the imagination write this!!( reason No 1 im not a **** !!!!!) Icanalso gat acid,,,,cheap & good!!! Hope to hear from ya' ,xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

this reminds me of xtcperu's constant offering of cocaine for pills.
Thanks for posting this plastikman, best decision you could have made.
Although an offer like this sounds VERY tempting, and sometimes almost too good to refuse, its just not worth the risk. He will get busted sooner or later, and whos to tell he wont dob you in, or whos to even say that he isnt a n*rk!
Thanks again for posting this email plastikman. Good thinking from a man who snorts vodka!!
wink.gif

Cheers - Horse
------------------
"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson

Very disturbing indeed. Kinda kills the party vibe.
Early in the year I got an email from a guy claiming to live in Holland with great access to "quality xtc pills...at very good price, probably cheaper than you might be getting down there". I am aware of 6 other BL's in Australia and USA who got similar emails.
I guess there is nothing you can do about it, except take your email address out of your profile (which I have since done) and ignore the email.
And plastikman, I wouldnt worry about the cops thinking your something when your not. Your simply one of the most out of control partyboy's around
smile.gif

i received an e-mail like that straight after i registered on bl. of course, i would never be interested because e is illegal & bad for you so i just deleted it & got on with my drug-free existence. however, it almost scared me into not coming back to this site & it would be a shame if that happened to anyone else.
------------------
to the crazy person, the normal one is insane