• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

any info on gold spiders/imports

Pill report number 2080
are these the ones? Local speed bombs. Perhaps yours are gold and not green? anyway, hope this helps.
spider.jpg

------------------
"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson

yep, must have just got a import in, my dd has these too, a friend has already had these (form the current batch) and said they were a good mdma pill, i don't know what color they are. Anywayz im trying them out on wensday 2nd of august so ill post back with first hand experience

no there gold not green i havent seen them first hand though and they are imports thx for the help though

how do you know they are imports? do they say "import" on the side?
Did you bring them in from Amsterdam?
Sorry to sound cynical, but its something i've heard too many times.
"my drug dealer says they are imports, so they must be the bomb"
all I wanna say, is please test them. Its the only way you will find out if they are imports or not!
peace - Horse
------------------
"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson

Hey AcidLacedFairy where ya been??? Hmmm looks like hooking up some great e!
Test the fuckers then you'll know for sure.. If it ain't purple-black it ain't e! :)

a freind in holland has them, thats how i know they are imports i know what you mean about the stereo type though some people think if a pill is pressed good must be inports but we too can make pretty pills even if they dont feel as pretty as they should.
Hey green alien your purple,s freind i tried one of those get a fixes very nice
purple,s dad is very sick, been in all the papers and stuff having some brain surgery done he has trignalneurolgia (think thats spelt right)she,s pretty depressed at the moment but i hope it all works out for her,if you want to email me email me at [email protected] ive got my own pc now
and we will chat .

im in syd,and popped a couple of green spiders,RUBBISH i tell you!!very shit house pill,if your dd offers them ,tell him/her to stick them up there bum.
that is all
(() (() (() (() (() (() (() (() (() (() (()

thanks for the advice Peak i will but they are gold last one,s i had were blue US and honeys,s(sex symbols) they sucked gave the blue US,s away freinds informed me they were not to bad , getting sick of grappy pills that have been my way lately , but got my hands on some dark blue superman to try this weekend

I tested one,
Turned orange but i didnt have one.
smile.gif
Jaff
------------------
"That's exactly right!!! You hit the nail on the timber"